[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A little help please. This person chats regularly with us on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hipster.png (387 KB, 659x493) Image search: [Google]
hipster.png
387 KB, 659x493
A little help please. This person chats regularly with us on tiny chat and seems to make a game out of their gender ambiguity. What are some signs I can see to know what feminine/masculine features this person has?
>>
>>519833
>>
>>5198338
it's a dude.
>>
>>5198338
"this person" doesn't pass and no one sane would be confused about "this person's" gender
>>
>>5198338
there is nothing sexually ambiguous about him

i don't need to see what's in his pants to know his sex
>>
>>5198338
this looks like fayed (i think thats what they used to go by?)

they transition and detrans all the time or at least they used to

has a penis
>>
>>5198338
i know this person as whatever and he told me he was a ftm
>>
>>5199132
hahaha and you believed him?
the truth of the matter is, many mtfs pretend to be ftms since that's the closest they can get to female
>>
nah, I generally prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. And anyway If you ask me he has a lot of female facial features that make the ftm story believable.

I wouldnt care if he was a mtftm anyway. He's cute. Not everyone needs to be perfect classical femininity to be attractive.
>>
>>5198338
he sort of looks like what an average guy nowadays looks like so it's barely out of ordinary
>>
File: 1431997822796.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431997822796.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>5202587
ewww and these shoulders
>>
>>5202775
he could easily pin you down with these and probably suffocate you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.