[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this so hard to find love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>>
Because you're fat and ugly
>>
>>5197715
its really not,
it takes a few things which are hard to do, but once you have, love can basically fall on your lap.

first you have to lose the notion of "the one". there are many "ones", they will come and go, there is not one soul mate. You can have so many soulmates to so many different aspects of your own complex personality that its impossible to say there is only one person out there for you. dont have impossibly high standards but dont be falling inlove with any guy that smiles at you. Be friendly, outgoing, and go with things. if youre both feeling it after a while just let things happen and love could bloom naturally.

You also have to love yourself first. in no way are you going to attract someone by being sad and depressed and introverted and by not putting yourself out there. Be the version of you someone wants to fall inlove with. Not societies version of perfection, but perfection in your own eyes with the cards youve been dealt. that way, youl attract people you actually want to be around.

Be fine with being single. Even better, be more than fine with it. Because once your content with not having someone is exactly when someone is going to seemingly fall in your lap.

TL:DR;
love yourself first and youl attract more people, lower your standards and work on being a better individual and youl be surprised that by putting yourself out there youl feel better and meet people before you know it.
>>
>>5197715
Why look for love when you can make it?
>>
File: reaction (68).jpg (35 KB, 407x482) Image search: [Google]
reaction (68).jpg
35 KB, 407x482
>>5197717
>and introverted
yeah f.a.m just don't be introverted
just b urself bro!
fucking normies man
>>
>>5197717
this 'Just b urself anon!" advice is crap, please stop spreading your cancerous beliefs, hoe.
>>
>>5198455
That's because you know you're a worthless piece of shit. You're forced to pretend.
>>
>>5197716
/thread
there's obviously something wrong with your face/body/personality or all three OP
>>
>>5197717
You sir, just summed up everything I did to find my current BF. Couldn't explain it any better.

To the people crying out the "just be yourself" is bullshit, it really isn't. By putting yourself out there and letting people see that you don't hang on every word of what others say/expect you to do, it shows that you have more confidence and will do things your own way instead of seeking the constant approval of others.
>>
Dont do love just hoe around and then lock down a stupid man with money before you get too unattractive
>>
OP, it would probably be easier to find love if you opened up to the idea of dating a high school kid.

many boys that age really look up to adult men.
>>
>>5205872
>being a pedo
>>
It's not. I literally bumped into my fiance around a corner.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.