[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: confusion.jpg (11 KB, 337x149) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
11 KB, 337x149
arguments for

>grew hair long to make it like a girl

>crossdressing

>fantasize about being a girl

>got happy when some one thought i was a girl

arguments against
>ok with being male

>probably just agp
>>
For me, the whole "okay with being male" thing went away when i realized that some day i was going to get old, have tough man-skin, grow a beard, get bald, get tall and muscular, and have "grown-man strength"

I flipped a shit.
>>
Sounds like gender identity problems to me, the biggest question is if you think it's a big enough problem to be worth transitioning. I eventually got to the point where I could barely function because these thoughts were taking over my mind, since transitioning I'm much happier. My friend has some mild gender issues but he's doing really well for himself and it doesn't seem to bother him much anymore
>>
>>5196695
>ok with being male
care to elaborate?
>>
>>5197218
i never feel any discomfort with being male but sometimes i fantasize about being a girl
>>
>>5197458
what situations are you imagining? are you generally happy? how do you feel about the future?
>>5196795
5 greentext lines and you want to make something out. really?
>>
>>5197527
Hey the onus is on the OP to give more detail if he wants better answers
>>
>>5197527
i don't know just looking pretty i guess
>>
>>5197546
i know. still don't make hasted conclusions though.
>>5197556
this desu >>5197546
the
>>
>>5197586
what ?
>>
>>5196695
There is no such thing as AGP, you're trans.
>>
>>5196695
shiit bumping for more answers because this is very close to me
>>
If you feel fine about being male then I don't see what the big issue is. Do you really feel satisfied being male for the rest of your life? Growing old with facial hair and a manly appearance and a dick and all that?
>>
>>5197754
no such thing what concentrated autism
>>
>>5198365
eh maybe facial hair might be nice if it's in the right way

i would be ok with it but prefer for it not to be
>>
>>5197754
Sorry, newfag here. AGP?
>>
>>5199576
Autogynephilia. Its an invented term used to refer to someone who gets of on the idea of themself as a woman. Its questionable whether theres really a distinction between AGP and transgender or if AGP really exists or whatever.
>>
>>5199626

Blanchard's typology is basically rooted in the idea that women are sex objects and exist only for the sexual gratification of men. Ergo, if you're a trans woman and not straight, you're actually the man in sexual situations and you only want to be a woman because it turns you on as a man. It's pretty bonkers hilarious.
>>
>>5196695
Here's a good test.

If there was a magic potion that would make you 100% female PERMANENTLY and there are no more potions so you can never go back, would you take it (assuming your decision wouldn't be influenced by social fear)?

Cis people want to stay their sex, so while they may be okay with a temporary swap they would deny a permanent swap
>>
>>5199745
>If there was a magic potion that would make you 100% female PERMANENTLY
tfw this doesn't exist
>>
>>5196695
>probably just autism
>probably just bpd
>probably just cross dresser
>probably just confused
>probably just grass is greener on the other side
>>
>>5199706
>feminists try to explain Blanchard
>I bet the patriarchy is behind this
top kek

>and you only want to be a woman because it turns you on as a man
Are you calling Blanchard and all the trans lesbians that claim to be turned on this way liars then?

Interesting conspiracy theory hon.
>>
>>5199803
but im a trans bisexual, preferring women, and it doesnt turn me on ???

I mean obviously I prefer having sex with people who think im a woman but thats because I am a woman
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.