[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever had your bf ignore the safe word?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_m5sjr0EG0W1rx6ynoo1_500.jpg (70 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5sjr0EG0W1rx6ynoo1_500.jpg
70 KB, 427x640
Ever had your bf ignore the safe word?
>>
>>5196569
girl honestly why are you even doing this? You look like a lot lizard that just recovered from a beating that her pimp gave her. your face looks swollen and actually your arms and chest look swollen where are your collarbones? are you some type of gelatinous government experiment to see if a human can survive without some bones? this would explain you big ass head, damn im not even kidding you look like bobblehead that went to a hoodrat makeover party and got recruited by the neighborhood goon "jamal" as his new main bitch because his last one caught too many venereal diseases and died please work on your body bitch
>>
>>5196614
I ... got this picture from google.

I thought he looked cute.
>>
>>5196632
Ignore that guy, the pic is cute. I'm not very into the S&M stuff, but someone ignoring the safe word seems like a pretty serious breach of trust.
>>
>>5196569
Yeh, and I have the cigarette burns on my bikini area and a restraining order now.

Don't let them get away with it. It'll just get more violent each time.
>>
>>5197413
You could even argue that it's rape
>>
Yep and I kinda love it when he does. Makes me feel like I have no control over what's happening and it's such a huge turn on. Like I'm his slave to be fucked whenever and however he wants.
>>
>>5197500
This turns me on so much but it seems like such a bad idea
>>
>>5197512
Potentially yes but he loves me so I'm not in any real danger. I just might be sore for a while...
>>
I bareback a lot and always say I will pull out but always cum inside.
>>
mmm more guys like that, OP?
>>
>>5197613
Fuck you dude, some old guy did that to me and I was convinced I'd gotten the AIDS. Never again.
>>
What if that person is bound and gagged?
>>
That's rape fa.m
>>
I've been warned that my Dom was taking my safeword privileges away when I piss him off. I always get a little nervous but it is literally the sexiest

I'll fucking swing if I have to tho
>>
>>5197613
I'm always like "ah I see, that's what I get for barebacking, again"
>>
>>5200255
>I've been warned that my Dom was taking my safeword privileges away when I piss him off. I always get a little nervous but it is literally the sexiest

Very nice idea, I need to remember that.
>>
>>5197681
So you're telling me you went bareback, but ONLY once he came inside you worried about aids?

>what is protection
>>
>All these bitches saying it's almost rape
No, it IS rape. At best, you withdrew your consent and he continued. At worst, you were in actual danger or extreme pain, and he risked your life.
Either way, that's A MAJOR no no.
>>
>>5200515
Depending on what's happening it doesn't have to be rape, can also be malicious injury.
>>
>>5197446
holy shit same thing happened to my gf........ hooked up with a dominatrix and she pressed a cig into her nipple...... still bleeds sometimes
>>
>>5196569
I've never even had the chance to have a safe word. ;_;
>>
>>5200836

thats not a domme that's a Dahmer. shit like permanent multilation is not ok at all ever without full foregoing consent and even then its borderline.

that person was an evil psychopath and your gf is lucky shes not in a freezer
>>
>>5196569
I want to ignore this sweet innocent boy's safe word desu :3
>>
>>5200279
>what are safe words
>>
>>5200920
iktf
>>
>>5197413
agreed
>>
File: IQHTy6YC6SI.jpg (97 KB, 604x442) Image search: [Google]
IQHTy6YC6SI.jpg
97 KB, 604x442
>>5196569
Are you fucking joking?
Using the safeword is withdrawing consent. To continue would be rape.
If my bf ignored the safe word, I'd probably instantly dump him because that's a huge violation of trust and its not "muh sexy sadism."
Its fucking disgusting, psychotic, and pathetic.
Any dom that did that instantly loses all respect from me forever.
Depending on what youre doing you could get someone fucking killed doing that shit.

>>5197500
Youre fucking stupid and youre going to get hurt.
Safewords are to be respected. Use a color system.
Your dom needs to know how you are feeling constantly.
They have to be able to trust you and know they aren't hurting you.
They need to be able to rescue you and save you immediately.
90% of bdsm is care, love, communication, trust, respect, and aftercare
10% of bdsm is actual sex.
Maybe you have high pain limits and can stick needles in you but your dom needs to be able to know this and know how you are doing.
All that dumb shit youre doing is going to result in someone beating the fucking shit out of you and they will lose all trust in you and you'll make them incredibly upset because the last thing a dom wants is to hurt their sub.
What you are talking about is psychotic sadism.
inb4 you meet someone who murders you.
Seriously, you're going to meet someone who will seriously permanently disfigure you if they think everything is fine and it really isn't.

>>5197687
humming
tapping
the dom checking on you
making the same repetitive noise
you could hold something in your hand and drop it to signal
etc

>>5200255
dump him immediately
hes fucked up in the head and a child and dangerous

>>5201064
exactly
>>
>>5196569
No. That's just wrong.

What's even just as worse is when you dom ignores the aftercare.
>>
>>5201333
tumblr pls go
>>
>>5201800
nah
>>
File: 1352332686367.jpg (23 KB, 605x518) Image search: [Google]
1352332686367.jpg
23 KB, 605x518
>>5201333
>>
>>5201880
>>5201800
Not him but a dom who ignores the safe word should be dumped desu.

Power hungry assholes, that's what they are.
>>
>>5201333
this guy know what's up
>>
>>5201333
I'm really not dumping my Dom because he took my safeword privilidges away. I've never had to use it anyway, just the thought of not being able to use it turns me on. And I think screaming "GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU DICK" and a fist to the face trumps every safeword. I've never had to to that either. In reality I think my doms a sweetheart and I honestly trust him without a safeword. He just likes to fuck hard and act tough with me.
>>
>>5201333
Although I will agree if your in a position for a Dom to ignore a safeword and do it anyways, then yes, that doms a psycho.
>>
File: hekel.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
hekel.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>5203303
Not him but for the sake of argument let's say that you're tied up or something and he ignores your safeword.

It would be rape without consent and dom's should realize that not everyone feels as comfortable, unfortunately a big sum of them are power hungry bastards.
>>
File: 1402461329356.png (757 KB, 520x371) Image search: [Google]
1402461329356.png
757 KB, 520x371
that's rape

that's literally rape

if you're being forced to have sex against you will, that is rape
>>
File: 1433719923135.gif (500 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1433719923135.gif
500 KB, 500x374
>>5197500
Reminder that no one who loves you will be happy degrading you.
Reminder that you're a stupid, insecure slut.
And not in the sexy way.
Reminder that your "dom" is also a stupid, insecure slut with about as much resemblance to an Alpha male as a G.I. Joe to a Green Beret.
Reminder that you're a failure.
And so is your "boyfriend".

>>5201333
Christ, you're a pansy.
At least the above failure actually pretended to be hardcore or some shit.
You're just playing dress-up.

>>5203303
>>act tough with me
Translation: Pretend abuse and degradation is A-OK and not at all a sign of a fucked-up head. Spousal abuse turns me on!
Such a sweetheart to get off on hurting you.

Christ, you're all fucking normies.
Reminder that if you use a safeword, you're doing it wrong.
Reminder that if everyone isn't bleeding, you're doing it wrong.
Reminder that if you even call it BDSM, you've already failed.
BDSM is for boring fucking failures, you poncy, decadent fucks.
>>
>>5203480
Fuck off, retard.
>>
File: 1397353931604.jpg (42 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1397353931604.jpg
42 KB, 400x366
>>5203480
I don't really like BDSM, but jesus mate

having sex with someone who isn't consenting is always unethical

safewords are extremely useful for drawing the line between consent, and a lack of consent
>>
what's the safe word? should i know?
>>
>>5203512

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
>>
File: 1426542302738.jpg (65 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
1426542302738.jpg
65 KB, 472x315
>>5203544
I genuinely think he was dead-ass serious

there are some drooling retards on this website
>>
File: 1434334111163.jpg (180 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1434334111163.jpg
180 KB, 1024x710
>>5203561
Damn, I wish your post was dumber so I could call it Case A.

Hell yes, I was serious. If I want rough, fucked up sex, and I often do, I don't fuck around with safe words and fancy knots and needles and poncy fucking leather bullshit, and, really, -aftercare-? The fuck is wrong with you people?

I fuck holes bloody, I get fucked bloody. I choke and bite and scream and rip and tear and wrestle and throw and strike and fight.
BDSM is for pansies who don't have the balls for actual damage and danger.
>>
>>5203731
You can have both. Safe words are made for that. Its so you can go ape shit and know when you crossed the line or are getting close. The more you know your partner the less you have to use them. Its free fucking reign until the words are used. When you are into the dangerous shit, tippy need to know your sub is being awhiny bitch cause you roundhoused them in the face so that you can feed b of that energy, not because you spider fractured their jaw.
>>
>>5203731
>i-i'm so much more h-hardcore than you guys
>p-please believe me
The edge is real
>>
A good extreme bdsm movie if youre interested btw is Sick: The Life and Death of Bob Flanagan, Supermasochist . His wife beats the shit out of him like he was the second coming of jesus and he nails his dick to wood.

Here's a clip from it of his artshow he did in the new museum of complementary art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgWyxjjecOw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWtgdnuNiKQ
>>
>>5197450
It is in fact Rape, because (normally) when the safe word is used, that means that the partner who used the safe word does not want to participate in sex/what you are doing at that time
>>
File: pest.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pest.png
8 KB, 400x400
>implying a dom ignong the safe word isn't a fucking psycho
>inb4 "b-but it gets me on!!"
>>
My boyfriend knows exactly what I like, I don't need a safeword. The mere idea of it ruins the whole thing.
>>
>>5206559
see
>>5204573
>>
Ung. Emo boys.

And no. Never really used one.
>>
>>5201333

Even tho you're super angry, all that shit you listed turned me on. As a dom I totally feel this. I wanna take care of a guy and know he's along for the ride.
>>
the mere thought of someone ignoring a safe word is fucking terrifying
>>
>>5196569
>all those edgelords
>>
Hmmm the dom thing is only hot if the guy is very hot. No offense but I imagine most of the "dom" guys that people talk about on here are generally unattractive couples. Like if the guy is hot and confident he will do things that a "dom" does without getting into some weird "dom" "sub" labelling thing that people seem to always talk about here.
>>
>>5203731
Retarded. 4chan has so many losers. People want DOMINANT MEN not "doms" and weird violence blood fetish freaks
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.