[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transphobic Bullying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: transgender-pride-ring-41008.gif (56 KB, 308x256) Image search: [Google]
transgender-pride-ring-41008.gif
56 KB, 308x256
Hey, I am a recently out transgender man. I used to be confused about my gender and labeled myself as "genderqueer" up until a year ago when I came out as trans. I oh so smartly set up an Ask.fm a few years ago too, and oh how the bully started. But could tell it was only between one or two people. It eventually stopped, but out of the blue I got a another message this morning that read, "I'm sure your alcoholic hippie parents are very proud of there retarded daughter going around to dumb to figure if she's a girl or boy." and I have had enough. I want to find out who they are and shame the hell outta them. Of course the brave kids have put themselves on anon and I have no fucking clue about figuring out how to find out IPs and stuff like that, so can someone please help me?
>>
Just ignore them anon, and become the qt boi. Bullies exist to get a raise out of you. Don't give them the pleausre.
>>
>>5195305
I know, I'm being stupid, but it's difficult because I get so angry or hurt. I just really want people to know who it is. Because these are the type of people that coax people into suicide.
>>
>>5195314
ohohoho

how self righteous of you
>>
>>5195328
Okay then?

Didn't know that wanting to stop bullies was self righteous...
>>
>>5195314
All you need to know is they are cowards and the bad kind of faggots. It's nice you have the greater good in mind, but then getting to you like this and going though all that effort to id them is giving into them. Be strong, hold you head high. Destroying their anonymity won't stop them.
>>
>>5195333
yeah, fight for justice against these evil people!

else they might coax some innocent good people into suicide ;w;
>>
>>5195336
I know. I have been trying too. But I'm afraid they'll move onto my friends. I'm strong, but a lot of people I know aren't. I just feel like after 2 - 3 years, their playtime should be over.
>>
>>5195345
Then be there for your friends and help them be strong. Your plan won't make things better. It might even make things worse.

Focus your energy into becoming who you want to become, and being a good friend. It's a waste of your energy to deal with those faggots.
>>
File: 1413136535851.jpg (18 KB, 243x240) Image search: [Google]
1413136535851.jpg
18 KB, 243x240
Be a fucking man and deal with it. Why are your wasting your energy thinking about people being stupid instead of doing productive things for yourself? If you go out of your way to find these people and shame them you're literally exactly the same as them.
>>
>>5195395
-_- good point
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.