[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of the lesbians here are actually just guys pretending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 720x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 720x1001
How many of the lesbians here are actually just guys pretending to be lesbians? The 4chan target demographic skews male so I'm surprised there are so many active lesbian posters here.

I'm a guy who can get pretty AGP so I've been thinking about creating an online lesbian persona to talk about how me and my girlfriend scissor, share tampons, etc.
>>
>>5195078

>share tampons

I sure hope you don't mean used ones.
>>
>>5195227
Yeah I realized that sounded weird. I meant talking about how we run out fast because we share the box, stuff like that.
>>
>>5195234
>>5195078
Bitch, you need help
>>
>>5195078
But.. Why?
>>
>>5195266
Maybe, but not because of this.

>>5195285
Sexual arousal.
>>
>>5195078
>How many of the lesbians here are actually just guys pretending to be lesbians?
I am a guy irl but my online persona is a qt lesbian. I've posted qt stories in lesgen for over a year now, one of my personas was a lesbian muslim girl, I've made up so many different lesbian personas and even collect images of cam girls that I think would go best with that persona. It's harmless fun really.
>>
>>5195078
all the real women are over on L Anon, schlicking to OitNB actors, hating trannies and being massive insufferable cunts.
>>
>>5195406
if you think lesgen is awful that's the completely serious radfem version of it
>>
>>5195406
What's l anon?
>>
>>5195594
s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/index/
>>
jesus christ, just when i thought straight guys couldn't be even more pathetic and retarded, they outdo themselves everytime.
>>
>>5195622
Fuck you man, this fetish is fucking great. I love that I have it.
>>
>>5195633
typical. That's what you guys say everytime for every fucking fetish. Including diddling little kids.
>>
>>5195346
>It's harmless fun really.
He said, but the jury found him guilty anyway.
>>
>>5195646
who cares? I know several others in our Skype group that do the same thing in lesgen, as long as I'm replying to real girls I'm fine, but the trannies are disgusting
>>
>>5195622
woah dude you're coming on a little strong there, the trick to making people think you're really a girl and in particular a lesbian online is to not overplay it. You're overselling it right there and it's too obvious
>>
>>5196319
>>5196080
You're both doing it wrong, btw. Lesbians hate men.
>>
File: 1358138667461.jpg (512 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1358138667461.jpg
512 KB, 1000x750
>>5195078
Why god?
>>
>>5197991
god has no dominion here, tranny
:^)
>>
>>5198146
>>
>>5198146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uJMandLbKg
>>
>>5198184
Pretty much.
>>
>tfw my voice will never pass well enough to post vocaroos in lesgen
;-;
>>
File: 1446754701672.png (328 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
1446754701672.png
328 KB, 960x800
>>5195078
I hope you die from toxic shock syndrome
>>
>>5195078
ITT: the reason why lesbians hate men and are paranoid as fuck of transbians.
>>
>>5198377
>lesbians
>implying there are any of those here
how new are you m8?
>>
>>5195078
Most of the "IT'S A GUY PRETENDING TO BE A LESBIAN!" are just loser lesbian bitches doing the old "men are the real enemy here"/"women can do no wrong so it must be a man" thing.
Only works online for obvious reasons and the major reason why bullshit feminist creepery/conjobery is such a big thing.
>>
>>5198368
Unfortunately, I have no vagina by which that might happen.

If you're a lesbian and you feel betrayed by the fact that your favorite internet lesbians might actually be straight cis guys, then that's cool, I get that. If you just think the fetish is icky then fuck off, there isn't a person on this board who isn't weird as shit, sexually speaking.

btw for the record I'm cis and I'm not a huge fan of irl transbians. I mean I support the right of anyone to do whatever the hell they want to their body. But I don't think you can force other lesbians to call you a lesbian. And it gets annoying seeing so many threads on /r/actuallesbians that go like "well hello my fellow female women ladies, I am trans*, and it sure is nice to be a homosexual female, isn't it? :D"

Like, stop trying so hard.
>>
>>5198674
I like radfems way better than liberal feminists. I think they have better arguments too. I don't give a shit if my intersectional privilege triggers you, but when you point out that the vast majority of violent crime is committed by men, well, that's a fact that needs to be addressed.
>>
>>5198691
>I a cis straight male, hate trannies for going "hello I too am a homosexual female"
>even though I basically do the same thing as a transbian by roleplaying and pretending to be a lesbian and actually tricking them

what are you doing nigga

>>5198368
awww poor umaru
>>
>>5198717
I never said I had to be consistent.
>>
>>5198717
That's like calling Ralph Fiennes a hypocrite for disliking nazis because he played one in Schindler's List.
>>
>>5198699
I think it is less the fact that they are male and more circumstantial than just being male. But maybe I am wrong and males are more prone to crime. Also remember that males are often the target of such crime, including homicide
>>
>>5195078
i'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body
>>
>>5197991
Agp is real
>>
File: twister.jpg (57 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
twister.jpg
57 KB, 960x639
>>5198691
Actually, one-third of all cases of toxic shock syndrome occur in men. I'll let you guess how.

And I really don't give a fuck about the rest of what you said.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.