[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want to be buried/ cremated in a suit or a dress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 576x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 576x410
Do you want to be buried/ cremated in a suit or a dress?
>>
>>5194671
what does it matter?
we all return to dust in the end
>>
>>5194671
Neither. I either want to be fed to wild animals (I've eaten enough of them and I'm not using my body anymore) or I'd like to be used in one of those hippie coffin things that help plants grow. Either way I want to be naked
>>
>>5194671
Birthday suit with ranch dress[ing]
>>
>>5194671
Cremated. And ashes scattered around Aokigahara.
>>
>>5194671
whatever I died in
>>
Lesbean

Never worn a suit and really want to, normally wear trousers and a smart shirt to formal stuff.

Knowing my family they'll bury me in something frilly

Sigh
>>
>>5194671
I want to be thrown over the wall that surrounds the city and be food for the wolves
>>
File: 547654764765.jpg (19 KB, 183x283) Image search: [Google]
547654764765.jpg
19 KB, 183x283
Bare ass naked, my friend. After I donate my body to medical research of course.
>>
i wanna be burried naked so at my funeral people get awkward boners and develop necrophilic tendencies
>>
when I die bury me inside da gucci store
>>
>>5194671
Donating body to science
>>
>>5195414
I want mine to be scattered in the face of some bitch.
>>
I wanna be cremated with my favourite clothes on, and then for my ashes to be poured in some plant's pot
>>
Neither
Depends on how i live my life and i go
If i become rich then i will want my body stuffed and to inherit my fortune my children must keep me in the home on display, they can dress me how ever they want.

If i die not rich i want to be cremated naked and my remains to be made into some kind of medium to make a picture in my likeness

If i turn out to have some crazy shit going on with my body its going to science
>>
>>5195432
>implying you don't have a penis
really, sir... Come on now
>>
>>5195025
>I'd like to be used in one of those hippie coffin things that help plants grow.
This. I'm gonna be a sweet ass tree.
>>
>>5196684
Trees and plants are mostly air, bro. You're gonna be worm shit, just like me (after I slit my wrists.)

#nothingpersonnel
>>
Viking burial... WITH EXPLOSIVES
I don't care how I'm dresses, might be naked for all I care
I'm MtF
>>
>>5197168
This is the only right answer

Or launched into space/the sun
>>
>>5197332
OP here
I like the idea of being cremated with an ounce of dank and compressed into a diamond.
>>
>>5194671
Buried in a lead coffin, with plenty of mercury thrown around, pesticide everywhere and massive CO2 emission.

I live to fuck people over, and the fun isn't gonna end when I die.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.