[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >highschooler wanting to go through HRT since middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-11-07 22.30.06.png (6 KB, 92x63) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-07 22.30.06.png
6 KB, 92x63
>be me
>highschooler wanting to go through HRT since middle school
>reading the same book with a bunch of friends
>suggest a plot twist in which the antagonist is actually the main character's "dead" mom and secretly a girl
>someone says "maybe you're secretly a girl"
>someone else says "that would be absolutely ridiculous"
>"you'd obviously never do something like that"
>wriggling underneath the skin, these gashs are unlikely to return to a healthy state
>>
>>5193549
well do you act like a fag?
>>
Just ignore them. I guarantee that whether you're trans or not you're gonna lose most or all of your high school friends by the time you're 21.

You have a golden opportunity here. A lot of us wanted to start at your age but didn't even know what transgender was because nobody talked about it.

Get a therapist, tell her you've wanted to do this since middle school, talk to your parents, and learn how to say fuck the haters because you have the opportunity to be a beautiful girl and I don't want to see you waste it because of mean people.

They're on the wrong side of history, I guarantee that. Good luck nigger.
>>
>>5195789
>trying to convince a moody teenager that probably doesn't even know what they really want to fuck up their body with hormones
You are the worst people.
>>
>>5195903
They should determine sooner rather than later if they feel better or worse on HRT. Find a therapist and talk through things first, of course; but get started now, don't wait until your twenties or later to start the process.
>>
>>5193549
Fill yourself with pure and authentic determination to show them just how much of a real girl you are
>>
>>5195903
I fucking wish someone would have told me to get on HRT while I was in high school
>>
> Be me
> Core friend group constantly gives me shit about how much of a girl I am
> "Anon when are you going to turn into a girl?"
> "Anon move your girly butt out of the way"
> "Anon turn into a girl so we can fuck"
> And so on

Kills me every time.
>>
>>5196094
I wish someone would have LET me. I lost ten fucking years. People like >>5195903 are retarded, I can tell you full well that you know by high school if something of this magnitude is wrong. It's like expecting a child to not realize if they have a cold or not. Fuck off with your policing of medical treatments.

>>5193549
Now is the absolute best time. It's all downhill from here, as far as HRT goes. Beg borrow and steal, and if no one in your high school is okay with it -- let them hang. They're practice friends, anyway. You make the ones you keep in your 20s and 30s.
>>
>>5196128

Soooo when are you gonna turn into a girl and fuck them?
>>
>>5196128

This >>5196177, tbqh. What the fuq is wrong with you, senpai?
>>
>>5195903
I think it's a bit soon to say anything this rash until after OP gets evaluated for gender dysphoria.

If Anons are still telling them to transition after that then ya I'd have to agree those kinds of people are the worst.
>>
>>5201814
South Park
>>
>>5201891
I like South Park and I'm trans, like 90% of its fanbase is trannies actually

You don't actually tell people you like it do you? They're going to assume you're trans or at least gay if you do
>>
>>5201941
found the mentally ill tranny
>>
>>5201941
South Park sucks and is also pretty transphobic, I don't know why a tranny would like it
>>
>>5193549
WHAT BOOK
>>
>>5201891

> cartoon shows where the kids switch genders

I don't think I ever got the oppotunity to watch those shows as a kid. Can you name a few.

Seems to me that subject was pretty touchy and unheard of until just recently
>>
>>5201993

Because satirical commentary on divisive issues
>>
>>5202161

>I don't know

then shut you fuckin gabber, m80

unless you'd like to go on about all of the people that transition because women in society are valued more sexually and beta males want to get in on it. I mean I'm just a trans person and what I take away from these folks is an uncommon form of sexual deviant. There are a lot of them on the internet but these are people that started transitioning fairly late when sex came into play.
>>
>>5193549
Is this why you climbed a mountain with no return?
>>
>>5193549
the dead mother was secretly a girl? no shit. what the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>5202375

being on the outside of this "drop the T" argument" as a trans person has led me to believe there is some validity to the arguments people put a lot of weight on

>beta males transiton because women in society are valued more sexually

>an uncommon form of sexual deviant

>

American informed consent is a scam run by unlicensed therapists who don't diagnose you and fast track you have a few erhearsed lines and say you've been DIY. This is all from what I've looked into and I've looked into a lot just pre-hormones

I'm not saying you're wrong about SOME trans people being complete phonies. I imagine some ARE decent genuine people.
>>
THIS >>5195789
Get a gender therapist and talk about your issues with them. Tell them the incident you just told ans and what it ment to you.

>>5195903
Me too >>5196148
I must have gotten the you must be over 18 line from a dozen shrinks when I was 15. Then I got hooked on heroin while trying to forget the feels. Now I'm in my 50s, fucked up, can't work, finally transitioning, and remembering those days when I looked hot in a slinky dress.

>>5202375
>because women in society are valued more sexually and beta males want to get in on it
Where the fuck is this people transition for sex reasons meme coming from. It's totally 100% off base.
>>
You could do what I wish I knew I could do back then, and totally could have pulled off:

Self-med. Order hormones online. At least androgen blockers such as spironolactone. If you can get a package mailed to you without parents knowing/caring about what's inside it, opening it, etc, you can do this. You can even get estrogens and such.
>>
>>5202615

Also there is another issue. There has never been a study on-

1.How many tans people feel like they socially transitioned

2.If it has affected their mental state

3.If they weren't socially transitioned in the beginning of transitioning whether or not they ever do feel as if they have

When you're a man you can always associate with men and hang with the bros even if bro-ing out isn't your thing

When you're a girl you can associate with girrls and just be "one of the the girls"

If you can't identify or refuse to identify with your assigned birth gender and you don't socially identify with the gender you identify with then you just transition into the embodiment of autism.
>>
>>5202820

Maybe beta-males wasn't the best and clearly the wrong pejorative to use to describe a transgender woman. But when you can argue that AGP (pronounced Otto-guy-nuh-feel-ee-ya) is nothing more than a shill term that quacks invest in, the illogical solution is to lash out and call people names. I completely agree about them going to see a gender therapist but only if they're MD

I hope nobody takes this to heart. I'm just trying to see all sides of this arguement

>>5202856
THIS however is an awful idea. Why can't tans* people ever get diagnosed by a fucking doctor and just self med anti-androgens in the mean time. It's not doing you body any favors if you aren't testing you blood regularrly when you begin hormones.
>>
>>5202962
200mg Spiro in a divided dose, 100mg morning, 100mg 12 hours later, will knock out most Testosterone in most people. Normal doses for Spiro for it's intended use are much higher. So it is quite safe unless you have an alergic reaction. If you do, just discontinue use and the bad effects will go away in a few weeks.

Most babies who are allergic to estrogen die before they make it out of the womb so you likely won't have that issue. Otherwise you can handle much higher levels than are used for transition. 4mg a day in pill form is a good dose for many. Some may need to go higher to 6mg or 8mg a day. The two types to stay away from are the Ethinyl estradiol, and the Premarins. The type you want is 17b-estradiol, American name, or 17b-oestradiol, British name, which is identical to what the human body makes. Note, the "b" is beta character. Estradiol-valerate needs to have the valerate stripped off of it, and produces debris from that that can cause clotting.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.