[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexual General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
sex toys edition
>>
I like the idea of this thread

Not a whole lot going on in here though.

I have a chastity cage want me to post it?
>>
>>5193057
yes! where did you get it?
>>
>>5193071
amazon. one sec let me grab muh tablet and take some pics. Please contribute something in the mean time
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1024x768
>>
So going on a little vacation with my BF to hangout with a longtime friend turned fuckbuddy.

He "Is straight" but likes dick evidently.
Aside from the cocklust he is a great guy to hang out with.
Gonna be a good time

Does bigen have and "Straight" friends?
>>
>>5193174
I don't have any friends because I'm a bipolar addict- and when I am on moodstabilizers and no fun drugs I am super introverted and awkward.
>>
>>5193244
We should bang.
>>
>>5193260
where are you?
>>
>>5193325
Vancouver BC
>>
>>5192941
Well bad dragon has glow in the dark options as standard free colors now.
>>
>>5193456
This I didnt know and thats cool as fuck.
>>
>>5193471
I get the newsletter and got the one abut the glow in the dark colors like two days ago,
now I just need to figure out which one to get myself for xmas.
>>
>>5193551
Bought a few ages ago. A bit expensive when you just look at what amazon has.

But I will for sure get another at some point.
>>
>boyfriend bought me lingerie
>wants me to try it on for him later

What if he winds up not liking it as much as he thought he would?
>>
>>5193607
Yeah they are pricey but they are well made and creative which is why I have a collection of them.
>>
>>5193632
>in a heterosexual relationship
>posting on /lgbt/

get out
>>
>>5193651
This is Bigen not gaygen
>>
>>5193651
I'm a guy too, though.

That's part of what's got my worried. I look pretty androgynous, but I'm long and skinny. I don't have tits or hips like a woman, so I feel like I won't fill it out in the right places and it'll look awkward.
>>
>>5193675
I'm sure you will look fine anon.
>>
>>5193428
Not original guy you're talking to but I'm from Maple Ridge.... We should bang
>>
>>5193675
be confident about it and you'll be great
>>
File: 1446967967102-1326599334.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1446967967102-1326599334.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Recent gift i purchased for my gf, I'm really noob on assplay yet tho... really wish to play but ill only see her again next month.

What do you guys think of this shape? Thats the only fucking model i found in my country for a strapless dildo and i think its really wierd. I wish they sold feeldoes down here ):
>>
whats a good rabbit vibrator that's no wider than 1.5 inches in girth?
>>
>>5193174
I have a straight friend who admits when he's drunk that he finds guys cute sometimes. He had a coworker that was a gay guy with a quite obvious crush on him and my friend was totally accepting of all the flirting. I never saw them interact, but some of are friends have led me to believe that they could have become a thing.

I have another friend who is bicurious but would never date a guy.

I'm full on bisexual total 50/50 but I've never really been with a guy besides one fling and am now in a straight relationship that'll probably last the rest of my life.
>>
>>5194048
>strapless
I'm always worried those wont stay in.
>>
File: _20151108_035836.jpg (248 KB, 1440x2333) Image search: [Google]
_20151108_035836.jpg
248 KB, 1440x2333
>mfw
>>
>>5194311
they don't. usually the girl still had to buy or improvise a harness (can be done with cut-off button-fly jeans or rope or scarves).
>>
>>5194356
Well then, maybe I'll get one. I'm anniversary shopping and this might be a cool gift.
>>
>>5194307
>>5193174
I realized that I was bisexual over the course of this year and have yet to had an experience with another guy. I'm in a straight relationship with a girl that I love. She is really happy for me, and she's the only person I even have to "come out" to. There's this guy we both really want to fuck. we both really like him and I think he is bi... at least maybe a little.
>>
>>5193820
>Maple ridge
Oh god why do you punish yourselves so?
>>
Are cute femboys considered sex toys? If so, someone buy me one :^(
>>
>>5193812
>>5193926
I hope so. I just don't want it to be a boner killer.
>>
My bf just gave me permission to pursue girls... he's my first bf, kiss, sex, etc. so I have no experience with anyone else.

What do I do now? I'm like socially retarded but I want a cute gf on the side. How do I find one and not embarass myself?
>>
>>5194884
Hahah I see Maple Ridge's reputation proceeds itsself. I'm trying to get out trust me
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-54-10.png (848 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-54-10.png
848 KB, 720x1280
Got this snap from my girlfriend today,shortly followed by a demonstration of how wet wearing it makes her.

Getting home from work today might be a little more interesting than usual.
>>
>>5194902
Are bis finally starting to admit they view gay men as mere objects?
>>
>>5196627
I lived in Haney during my late high school years.

Im in New west now and its pretty comfy.
At least move to surrey if you dont mind a shitty city.
>>
>>5194356
Yeap, we will still use somethings to keep it in but the fun part of her beeing physically stimulated is already validated, she fuckin' loves it!
I just really need to practice bottoming tho, good thing she's patient with my cluelesness and even think it's cute.

>>5194361
Totally recommend! Just please buy a more decent one than this wierd format that I've purchsed. Feeldoes look so awesome... tell us how it went :)
>>
>>5197040
noice
>>
>>5192941
I have a lot of sex toys but I can never bring myself to use them. Its just not the same without someone else.
>>
>>5193174
>Does bigen have and "Straight" friends?
God yes.

'I mean I would totally fuck alex from OITNB'
'[friend] your pic is making me very sexually confused right now'
Those are the highlights that i remember. She says pretty gay things a hell of a lot.
>>
>>5197040
where is that harness from? looks like a really good one.
>>
How do I get over the fact that I'll never have any of the sexual experiences I wanted to try, or any for that matter lol. An immense jealousy rises in me everytime I see people experiencing the things I thought I would.
>>
>>5200992

Bought it off EdenFantasys because I've bought stuff from them before, it's the "Diva Corset Harness" on there, but I'm pretty sure I found the same product on Amazon for cheaper

http://www.amazon.com/Strict-Leather-Corset-back-Strap-On-Harness/dp/B00J41R06I/

Seems pretty well made, and fits her well. Haven't got a chance to use it yet though, we scheduled a "date" for Tuesday. This will be my first time getting pegged (and second time getting fucked in the ass).
>>
Do pansexuals have a "more-accepting-than-thou" complex? My friend defined bisexuality as having to do with the gender binary, as if I was unwilling to date nb people. I doubt she's one of those "I'm pan because I date trans people too!" dumbfucks, I'm just pissed off that she might think my sexuality is inherently transphobic.
>>
>>5206863
The general consensus seems to be that people who identify pan have a bit of a special snowflake attitude. The definition I've always used for bisexuality is the Robyn Ochs one. Has absolutely no mention of the gender binary.
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (444 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
444 KB, 3264x2448
my favorite toy. bought it from amazon, perfect girth and length for advanced anal play. feels so good!
>>
Where's the best place to order toys online in the UK?
>>
>>5206863
Depends, i've found 2 camps 'the ones who usually say bisexual outside queer circles' or, the cool pansexuals, and the 'pansexual means i will also date trans people'. This group annoys me intensely as when said like that (and not 'also NB people) it's actually a pretty transphobic thing to say.
>>
>>5207139

Looks like that toxic shit, sorry man
>>
>>5208038

I found lovehoney pretty good. What are you wanting to buy?
>>
File: 1427096408668.jpg (95 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1427096408668.jpg
95 KB, 1280x960
Hi bigen. Whats up with the lingo around here? Last week every one was like >desu senpai
And now everyone is like >desu senpai
Do these mean anything or are they just extremely short-lived trendy buzzwords?
>>
>>5210208
Oh filters i see very fucking funny
>>
>>5210217
Wordfilters are the best, desu.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.