[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masc or fem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Masculine-Feminine-energy2.jpg (210 KB, 406x507) Image search: [Google]
Masculine-Feminine-energy2.jpg
210 KB, 406x507
Ok LGBT once and for all. Masc or fem? I'm biscum and I think femme gay guys are super cute and gay lisp is endearing.
>>
>>5192940
bi scum here, masculane for most but i get lazy and start going fem. If i get comfortable i start being feminine and ive even noticed i start sucking at chess and any forms of logical thinking after i get comfortable. Being fem seems alot like being lazy.
>>
>>5192940
>4/8 male vs female
neat
>>5192940
why do you like our lisps? i worked hard to ditch it
>>
>>5193040
I like it because its slightly feminine and I think it sounds sweet and caring. A phrase like "I would love to cuddle with you" would absolutely melt me with it accompanied by a gay lisp. As a masculine guy I've just always loved the thought of a cute and caring feminine boyfriend. I understand a lot of gay guys hate that they have it and that kind of makes me sad because I love it and it is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>5192940
>mtf

>
<
=
>
>
>
<

41/2 fem
21/2 masc according to this pic.
>>
>>5192940
This image is horribly inaccurate.
>>
I consider myself a femsexual, male or female that shit just gets me going.
>>
>>5193386
Agreed
>>
>>5193040
>>5193163
Uh, what do these numbers mean?
>>
>>5193484
There were 7 pairings in the chart.
The symbols pointed which to side of the board I consciously resonated with most.
The numbers were a final tally, I'm not sure where the other anon got 8 from though.
It's supposed to be 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. I forgot the spaces.
>>
>>5192940
>women
>creating
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
I'm also biscum, and I like masculinity in males and femininity in women, mix it up and it becomes a huge turn-off.
>>
>>5192940
that picture is a load of horseshit
>>
>>5194035

They mean like arts and crafts shit. Women LOVE to create useless garbage like that.
>>
>>5194071
i know this is the last place to talk about gender archetypes and their basis in biology

but women on a historical spiritual level are passively creative, creative potential
men are actively creative

women are the soil (earth mother stuff)
men are the tillers who work the soil and sow seed, the sun who actively gives energy for growth
>>
>>5194035
didn't say creating anything of value m8
>>
File: %22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg (95 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
%22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg
95 KB, 800x1000
>>5192940
Masc, and fem are spooks.
>>
>>5192940

I really like fem guys and I also am one but I don't have gay lisp and I find it really annoying. I think if it's weak, it's fine, but if it was really strong it would be too obnoxious. There are other ways a guy can sound cute without having that kind of voice, I think.
>>
Masc men
Fem women
>>
>>5192940
Patrician taste. 10/10. Fems are basically holes without the annoyance anyway.
>>
"Neutral", I guess. I don't mean androgynous, since it refers to an overly feminine male. Just a normal guy who's not too insecure.
>>
>>5192940
>pleasing is masculine
>creating is feminine
Nice edit.
>>
So if people can't tell I'm homo that makes me masc?
>>
>>5192940

Anyone who can only be one or the other is boring. You need to have traits from both categories.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.