[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should I mention my sexuality when dating? I'm bisexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why should I mention my sexuality when dating? I'm bisexual and when I'm dating a guy he'll think I'm gay, which is true in this instance. If we break up and I date a woman, she'll naturally assume I'm straight. If I'm ever asked about my sexuality I'll tell the truth, but from relationship to relationship it doesn't matter because I'm invested in the person I'm in that relationship with.
>>
Biscum
>>
>>5192802
If it's a guy so he'll know the danger.
>>
Maybe not in the first date but it is something they should know, even if you are 100% commited to that person and his/her gender. It's all about thrust desu anon.
>>
Nice Victoria crowned pigeon, bro.
>>
>>5192802
>should I deceive the people who matter most to me or not? help help I cannot decide this incredibly simple thing

I guess it really depends on whether you see other people as objects created for your own pleasure and amusement, or as human beings who should be treated with care.
>>
I agree OP, I think Bret Easton Ellis pinpoints the same thing.

>"I think the last time I slept with a woman was five or six years ago, so the bi thing can only be played out so long,"

This is why I think true male bisexuality is polyamorous and consists of at least man + man + female construct.
If it doesn't, and you are simply after monogamy with either men or women, you're simply having more options in the dating market through flexibility.
>>
>>5192802
idk but im digging that bird. that beautiful fucking bird. that bird i would let roam free in my house without a cage. that bird i would probably smooch. that bird i would spend my life with. i really like that bird dude
>>
>>5193682
>It's all about thrust
heh
>>
>>5193682
This

Also nice bird OP
>>
>>5192802
Why are you bothering with faggots in the first place?
>>
>>5196518

>He doesn't enjoy a nice penis every now and then

Not even living desu
>>
>>5192802
Im a gay man. I do not care if a man im dating is bi. The only ones that care are too insecure to bother with. One of my exs ended up with a women. Why should i care?
>>
File: 1447014544435.gif (860 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1447014544435.gif
860 KB, 320x179
>>5192802
Is it relevant to your relationship, fuckface?
No, it isn't.
Don't hide it, but don't go shoving your inadequacy in his face, either, you autistic fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.