[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too late to start hrt ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-6450172513249031436.jpg (76 KB, 464x479) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6450172513249031436.jpg
76 KB, 464x479
I'm student, 21 years, french.
Today, when i wash my hair, i have see that.

I know i have a baldness ... and i can't take hrt before 22 or 23 years.
I think i never pass with my big forehead, i'm affraid to start, but more i'm wait, more it's late, i'm lost.
>>
Yes, it's too late. You can just be man that doesn't conform to gender roles now
>>
>>5192064
And, acnea have destroy my cheek. ( i have the same pockmarked skin of my mother, that's ugly). My sister and my mother are very masculine.
>>
Not too late. The more you'll wait the worse it will be though ; so START IT REALLY QUICKLY !!!! Also post face plz
>>
>>5192064
why do you have to wait till your 22 or 23?

yes start hrt if you want to transition asap the longer you wait the less changes youll notice on hormones
>>
Finasteride and clinicure botanical thinning hair energizing nutri-complex (what a retarded fucking name, but I can confirm results) can regrow limited hair loss. Also, reshaping the hair line and reducing the size of the forehead is part of SRS facial surgeries. Start HRT immediately, and you'll be able to pass. You need to start it immediately. As soon as possible. Bypass the healthcare system if you must and buy the drugs directly from German pharmacies.
>>
>>5192074
Everybody think i'm just a effeminate gay, because i look like. I dont imagine at 30 ou 40 years. I can't see me in futur.
>>
File: IMG_20151003_225246.jpg (1 MB, 2396x2272) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151003_225246.jpg
1 MB, 2396x2272
>>5192101
Between 13 and 18 years, my face was very marqued by acnea, destroy hair, very ugly.

Now, it's little better, but i need realy to start hrt, but i think i never pass, too late. And, my genetic is hard, my mother and my sister are realy masculine, i have same face/skin destroy. ( my sister of 23 years have a hormonal problem, like my mother i think).

My mother has never desired give me a anti acnea, cure scoliolise, hormonal problem of my sister, and now i see resultat.

In french, for take hrt, it's hard, but all is free.
>>
>>5192146
ps: sorry, not a pic of me shaved, i search.
>>
The corners of my hairline receded a fair amount, but I've been on HRT for over a year and they're filling back in with new hairs. 25 y/o.
>>
>>5192104
Can confirm, have anecdotal evidence. My hairline's pretty much filled in since I started hormones. Like, to the point where the M-shape is gone.
>>
>>5192146
rowan atkinson?

nice eyes though
>>
>>5192183
>The corners of my hairline receded a fair amount, but I've been on HRT for over a year and they're filling back in with new hairs. 25 y/o.

Thank's hrt o/

Just, i don't have more time to hesite i think, it's moment to start my transition now, or defenitly too late.

That's the most problem for me, time flies and i can't imagine me fail my transition, i think" have all time to start " and after " it's too late for his " eternally.
I'm alone to have this problem/fear ?
>>
>>5192194
>rowan atkinson?

Genetics lottery o/
>>
>>5192146
Actually you'll be able to pass convincingly with some work. You've got a round face which is always a plus in that case, and pretty feminine eyes. Follow the other anons advice about your hair, get on HRT, pluck your vrows thinner, then get a nosejob once you've saved some money. You'll look like a qt brown girl. Honestly your features are not really masculine, and the ones that are the most masculine are also the ones thar can be changed the easiest - i.e. nose, brow, beard, hair.
>>
>>5192229
>Actually you'll be able to pass convincingly with some work. You've got a round face which is always a plus in that case, and pretty feminine eyes. Follow the other anons advice about your hair, get on HRT, pluck your vrows thinner, then get a nosejob once you've saved some money. You'll look like a qt brown girl. Honestly your features are not really masculine, and the ones that are the most masculine are also the ones thar can be changed the easiest - i.e. nose, brow, beard, hair.

Yes, i hope, i can't imagine just a second fail my transition, i'm afraid to becom normal guy to hon, and spoiled my life.

I have a pic of my cousin, i'm look like in more young.
>>
>>5192264
And, in my family, the girl are very masculine, she's haves guys faces, because that's why i'm afraid to start hrt.
>>
>>5192264
Then get on HRT as soon as possible. France has a great healthcare system and you should use it.

Bon courage mon amie, accroches toi, et j'suis honnêtement certain que tu peux le faire.
>>
>>5192064
Start now before it gets worse. You can fix this. Will take a while
>>
>>5192064
What will you do if hrt does little for you?
Will you quit?
>>
>>5192297
Thank's, i'm hope.

You'r french ?
>>
>>5192376
I am :)
>>
>>5192103
Maybe OP still lives at home (working and saving money for the future or studying or whatever), which is common in Europe at this age, and is willing to move out but can't yet
>>
>>5192426
yep, but the big problem is convainc medic to give me hrt.
A lot of medic/psy give you hrt after 2 years of consultation, and 6 month dressed like a girl 24h :/

>>5192404
De quelle coins ?
>>
>>5192064
Thats the mature male hairline.

Those dents are common but usually wont lead to baldness
>>
>>5192479
Sud ! Montpellier. Mais sur Paris quelques fois. Et toi ?
>>
>>5192479
shit.. only after two years of consultation?
I don't have money for that. My school is currently paying my consultations for me....
(And the amount of consultations I can take on my schools account is obviously limited)

I'm going be a male forever :/
>>
>>5192505
Its france. Docs are reimbursed by the healthcare system.
>>
>>5192493

J'était a la fac de science de montpellier l'année dernière xD
>>
>>5192512
Well, I'm from Belgium, but I've already heard from people that it is a looong path to take.

I'm already 20 years old and still have to start.
(I was/am pushed back by my parents who think it's just a phase... (although they keep bringing up their fond memories of asking me every morning if I would be a boy or a girl that day from when I was 5 years old))
>>
>>5192522
Et maintenant ? ^^
>>
>>5192534
rien, je tue une année, j'ai eu quelques soucies de santé, et j'attend une réponses du crous pour commencer a étudier.
>>
>>5192586
Et t'es ou ? ^^
>>
>>5192611
a coté de montpellier.
Je passe rarement sur internet depuis quelques semaines du coup, donc bon x)
>>
>>5192626
C'est ouf qu'on soit a côté, ahah ^^ Si t'as besoin de quelqu'un pour discuter ou quoi... Je peux etre la. Je suis pas trans moi même alors je sais pas si je pourrais vraiment aider comme je voudrais, mais si t'as envie d'un pote gay qui t'écoute et te soutienne... Hesites pas.
>>
C'est pas obligatoirement la calvitie, c'est normal pour tous les hommes d'avoir une m-shape comme ça à l'âge adulte.
>>
>>5192479
why not buy it in Internet pharmacies, the ones that dont require prescription?

you pathetic fool
you'd sooner make a show out of yourself and walk around dressed like a freak then google something simple like that
>>
>>5193032
>why not buy it in Internet pharmacies, the ones that dont require prescription?
>you pathetic fool
>you'd sooner make a show out of yourself and walk around dressed like a freak then google something simple like that

Self medic ?
>>
>>5193070
It's what a lot of us have to do. There's guides in the mtf generals if you need help.
>>
>>5193504
Self medic without medic ? Nop too much risque
>>
>>5192183
So HRT makes your hair grow again?
>>
>>5192064
qhi.co.uk
just do it
>>
>>5194830
in some cases
I don't know the %
>>
>>5194854
I'm afraid that by the time I'm able to transition it'll be too late, it's already starting I think.
>>
>>5194862
self med while you wait for the doctors like literally a quarter of trans people have to
>>
>>5194882
I don't live in the US, and that stuff is prescription only I think.
>>
>>5194887
>letting a prescription requirement stop you
Do you even want to get on HRT?
>>
>>5194923
So how else am I supposed to get them.
>>
>>5194933
One website was linked in this very thread.
>>
>>5194947
I'll take a look but I'm afraid it isn't safe.
>>
>>5194723
fuck off then
>>
>>5192064
va voir une asso lgbt près de chez toi et demande une adresse d'endocrino qui voudra bien de prescrire des anti-androgènes seuls sans ald
tu sera pas remboursée
et fait vite
>>
>>5192064
When you get FFS they will pull your scalp forward and give you a feminine hairline & and take the male wrinkles (& excess skin from brow reduction) out of your forehead.

Just part your hair so that it covers both of those areas.
>>
>>5192493
Moi aussi j'habite pas loin de Montpellier
>>5192146
Franchement tu fais vachement féminin je trouve, surtout les yeux, en sachant que c'est ca qui compte le plus je pense
En plus t'as des sourcils espacés ca aussi c'est féminin, le front c'est pas très important à part si t'as le front d'un homme des cavernes qui ressemble à un escalier tu sais
Te décourage pas vraiment
Pour les cheveux t'aura qu'a les mettre un peu sur le côté, je connais des filles avec des implantations un peu comme la tienne
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.