[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mtf: After 4 months, do you see any changes at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: bp2.jpg (263 KB, 1665x424) Image search: [Google]
bp2.jpg
263 KB, 1665x424
Mtf:

After 4 months, do you see any changes at all?
>>
>>5191541
Head is tilted more in the last one
>>
>>5191550
Ayyy
>>
>>5191541
Your face looks a bit more feminine in the later pictures, but you were pretty decently passable even pre-HRT.
>>
>>5191541
Very cute though
>>
It is hard to tell from the distance, but your lips look a little fuller.
>>
You look hot on the first month! Its working. You are looking gorgeous!!!!!! Lucky guy who gets to go out with you.
>>
4 months is way too early to be expecting anything significant
>>
Somehow you were cuter at one month than 4 months
>>
>>5191541

You look exactly the same desu. You look androgynous, so I think people would assume male or female based on your voice.

You're pretty damn cute regardless, though.
>>
>>5191541
Nope.
>>
>>5191541
>After 4 months, do you see any changes at all?
Hardly. You'll more likely notice emotional and libido changes during that time. If your skin's in bad shape it might clear up and but most of the actual physical changes of HRT do not even start to occur until 6 months.

>>5191632
It's just photo lighting and angles
>>
>>5191614
>>5191632

I suppose the lighting and my expression played a role in this, but thank you :)

And thank you everyone, never would I expect a majority of positive responses (so far) on 4chan
>>
>>5191670
Not everyone is a jerk here
>>
>>5191541
Where would one find you?
>>
>>5191725
Europe.
>>
>>5191771
That's a shame for me
>>
looking good OP

there are a few subtle changes in your face so far. you will really notice the difference in your pre pics compared to the ones you will take in the 6-12 month area.

but so far so good you look like you passed even before hrt.

hope everything keeps going well for you
>>
Anon.

Please.

Do something about your eyebrows.
o.o
>>
>>5191541
no matter how long you grow your hair and no matter how much you tilt your head, you don't pass
>>
>>5193088
you probably shouldnt tell people to work on their body if you type like youre from fucking gaia
>>
>>5191541
to be honest you looked best around 1 month, shoulda just stuck with makeup desu
>>
>>5191541
starting to look slightly more feminine, would love to snap chat
chloroking m 18, bi
>>
No you are the same ugly freak as before...sorry..
>>
>>5193088
I already do something about them but personally I'm against changing the shape of them

>>5193584
Just lighting and expression, I suppose ahaha
>>
>>5193584
1 month has the best lighting nigga haha like how manipulable are you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.