[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: Falseflagscheme.png (114 KB, 1278x737) Image search: [Google]
Falseflagscheme.png
114 KB, 1278x737
Yeah, so /pol/ isn't even bothering to be subtle about the fact they're starting and organizing the petition just because they want to promote /lgbt/ infighting.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55097523/#55097523

That probably meets Change.org's definition of fraudulent if it's mostly guys who aren't gay pushing it just to cause trouble for gays and trannies.

That means if people do report the petition for fraud and show the links supporting that it was set up to cause infighting, they'll probably take action and suspend it's organizers.

Report to your heart's content /lgbt/.
>>
>>5190076
They have an email people can mail these screenshots too?
>>
I'm not surprised at all, really
>>
>>5190172
I know it's possible to use the report tab and give links to documentation proving this, but is it possible to use some sort of email that will get a reasonably quick reply?

Faking stuff and starting a petition for the sake of making people fight each other looks to be a pretty big deal according to their policies.
>>
File: whogivesashit.gif (3 MB, 253x208) Image search: [Google]
whogivesashit.gif
3 MB, 253x208
Oh my GOD who cares?
>>
>>5190203
Change probably will.
>>
>>5190076
no one wants the T

trans people are disgusting.
>>
>>5190244
Please tell me why doctors GLAAD and HRC all have to drop everything they're doing and service your feels?

People don't exist to cater to your pathetic whims and tantrums.
>>
>>5190076
>muh /pol/
trannies are fucking insufferable
>>
>>5190263
no one has to service my feels.
likewise, no one should service tranny feels because condoning that bullshit is destructive.

all trans should be in camps. they can share needles shooting up hormones and then die
>>
Why is /pol/ doing this anyway?
It's like saying "gosh, let's shitpost on /b/ so that retards will fight themselves".

>pissing in an ocean of piss.jpg
>>
>>5190310
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55097523/#55097523

Why the hell are you mad when they admit to organizing the stuff?

Maybe they should have been less honest if that offends you.
>>
>>5190340
pol isn't doing it. normal people are.

>>5190367
they didn't start the fire, buttslut.
>>
>>5190326
>no one should service
Why do you want to dictate what science and the medical comunity can or can't do?

Why do empirically derived therapies have to take a backseat to your infantile desires?

Go to North Korea if you want to live in a system where medicine and science are banned if it offends your manchild sensibilities.
>>
>>5190375
Their own admissions say otherwise. Who else could write the medical jews enslaving all the women and children manifesto.

You've just crawled into an alternate reality of denial.
>>
File: VphYwY1.gif (1 MB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
VphYwY1.gif
1 MB, 576x576
>>5190076
Not this shit again
>>
>>5190547
Why not just show change the pol link admitting it's fake and have them suspend it?
>>
>>5190590
I tried the link in the other thread and the petition is not on change anymore.
>>
>>5190771
https://www.change.org/p/human-rights-campaign-glaad-lambda-legal-the-advocate-out-magazine-huffpost-gay-voices-drop-the-t
It's still up.
The reports on the admissions of falsification came in just an hour ago so it might take a bit for them to see it. More reports mean it's more likely the admins would see it quicker.

Pretty sure change would be interested to know the authors admitted to writing it and pretending to be gay men just for the sake of causing fighting between both.
>>
>>5190380
>>5190263
Found the mentally ill tranny
There's really no point arguing with trannies becase they're like schizophrenics trying to justify their delusions. Yeah I'm sure because you believe you're a woman inside we should all feed into your delusions
>>
>>5190263

>almost a circle
>but the centre is not in the middle

noice theory m8
>>
>>5190326
What you're advocating is far more destructive than how the trans community says we should treat trannies. I'd say you have zero credibility, but that would be an insult to the number zero.

>>5191199
What you describe as "feed[ing] into [their] delusions" is objectively the best way of treating severe gender dysphoria. Why should we reject medical science in favor of your feels?
>>
>>5191199
Nah M8, most of us just happen to trust the doctors and science. You on the other hand feel like a doctor and keep tying to practice medicine despite a total lack of higher education.

Now if transdoctor isn't the most dangerous delusion out there, then I don't know what is.

Ya need to be committed before you hurt someone, bud.
>>
>>5190076
>>5190155
>>5190192
>>5190367

I would just like to point out that based on the screenshot provided, there is no evidence that /pol/ is organizing the change.org petition. All the post indicates is that someone saw an already existing petition and decided that it would be a good idea to support it.

While I suspect the majority of the LGBT community would not want to "drop the T". It is being willfully naive, to suggest that there are not those within in the community that do legitimately want to disassociate themselves from the Transgender community. Not everything is some right wing false flag operation created by /pol/.
>>
>>5191643
not him but you do realize that there are plenty of doctors who unethically make money off unnecessary treatments, right? I can guarantee you there is someone profiting off this new mainstream discussion about transgenderism.

beyond that, how many transitioneers do you honestly think ACTUALLY have these intersex traits or whatever abnormality that science claims supposedly causes transgenderism? now I know for a FACT that every case of transgenderism isn't getting an actual brain scan or examination of their biology... very few do and for the most part they rely on what's essentially a questionnaire.
>>
>>5191680
> Milo has shared a new petition to DROP THE T FROM LGBT and if we can spread this it cause a vast amount of asspain to all the right people.
Pardon, they pretty much admit to starting the thing and the thread is full of posters who admit to hating both gays and trans signing that stuff.

By their own admission, it's organized and composed almost exclusively as a false flag from them.

At any rate, Change deserves to know who's starting that and why.
>>
>>5191688
>not him but you do realize that there are plenty of doctors who unethically make money off unnecessary treatments, right? I can guarantee you there is someone profiting off this new mainstream discussion about transgenderism.
It seems absurd to call it an "unnecessary treatment" when it treats an actual medical condition. And the number of trans people is too small for it to be a major moneymaker for doctors.
>>
>>5191688
>someone profiting off this new mainstream discussion
How again? Hormone sales are far smaller than the total amount of cis women who take them

Dermatology and other cosmetic surgeries some of them just as heavy duty as any ffs procedure (see the V-line Korean women and men get) people buy without obtrusive government regulations are also far more profitable.

It's cute you're trying to rationalize urban legends but they don't make a lick of sense when you remember individualistic cosmetic surgeries, contraceptives and other shit are orders of magnitude larger than anything trans could offer.

Think it through, it's a little embarrassing.
>>
>>5191688
They can't do an excision of every transgender person before they start hormones. Because, well, it's an excision. It requires them to be dead. In cases where excision has been performed, the trend has had 100% consistency.

Transgenderism is not really that big of a cash cow. All the major pharmaceutical aspects were developed for, and still used for, treating other ailments (spironolactone for blood pressure, estradiol to tame the effects of menopause), and they're very cheap to produce to boot. I don't even have a copay on any of mine.

The biggest expense of SRS isn't actually the surgery, it's the extensive hospital stay afterwards. $24,000 is a pretty standard total cost; in the US, on average, a night in a hospital costs a little over $2,100. And it's performed by a very small number of surgeons.

It really seems like if a doctor was going to make money off of a false treatment method, they'd go with something like homeopathy, which can be sold at much higher profit margins to a much broader market.
>>
>>5190076
It's a change.org. It's sad they think those make any difference. Or that if the T is dropped somehow civil war will erupt. I think a lot of those people haven't talked to anyone outside the internet for more than 10 seconds in years. Just let them play in their puddle. A lot of them would be mass shooters without it.
>>
>>5191688
>FACT that every case of transgenderism isn't getting an actual brain scan or examination of their biology
Hey, you pay me to do that and I'll get one in no time.
>ACTUALLY have examination of their biology
Well, you're probably gonna complain I'm being cheap but going by biomarkers like 2d:4d and standardizing them with familly, yeah, I can be pretty sure something biologically/hormonally was up.

I mean, ratios above 1.05 would be in the Z-+4 range for males in undervirilization and that's pretty significant, right? There's been plenty of threads here saying that isn't rare either.

If you want me to get something more expensive than biomarkers, then just pay for my tests and I'll do it.
>>
>>5191694
Again, all it says is "Milo has shared" a new petition not that Milo has started a new petition. And in Milo's tweet, he says he supports the campaign wholeheartedly. This is language of a person who agrees with something that already existed, not someone who created it on their own.

I have no doubt that people from /pol/ will support the petition for reasons listed in that post including, "causing butthurt" among the left. And if change.org thinks that is reason to remove the petition then perhaps they will. Just don't get your hopes up for it to be removed based on it being deemed a false flag operation. There are lose within the /lgbt/ community that feel as if the T part is a political liability. The fact that the HERO ordinance in Houston was repealed is one example. It was largely repealed based on campaign of "men in women's bathrooms". Fear mongering? Yes, absolutely. But it was effective fear mongering, that, caused protections for Lesbians and Gays to be removed because those were part of the same ordinance that gave bathroom rights for transgender people.
>>
>>5191758
Why not just tell Change about what they've admitted to and watch their puddle get smaller.
>>
>>5191768
Kim Davis and Florists/Cake makers did just as much damage. Don't kid yourself, this sort of shitty behavior does as much to throw headwinds as anything.
>>
>>5191714
if someone doesn't actually have anything that points to transgenderism and just wants to be a cute animu girl then yes it is unnecessary.

my point is that people fool themselves into thinking that they're legitimately trapped int the wrong body or were born with the wrong brain when in reality they're not much more than fetishists or just mentally ill.

>>5191737
urban legends?
sorry but unethical practices in the medical world are no myth.

>>5191755
there just seems to be very loose parameters around concluding someone is ACTUALLY transgender.

>>5191761
a hormone imbalance isn't conclusive of transgenderism is it?
how does changing your gender make sense over trying to get your body to natural levels?
>>
>>5191853
>if someone doesn't actually have anything that points to transgenderism and just wants to be a cute animu girl then yes it is unnecessary.
Yes, that's why people only medical transition if they're diagnosed into gender dysphoria.

>>5191768
It seems pretty clear that Milo intentionally wanted the /pol/ crowd to support the petition. In other words, the petition isn't representative of what the LGBT community wants, but of what cultural conservatives want.
>>
>>5191870
>In other words, the petition isn't representative of what the LGBT community wants, but of what cultural conservatives want

There is certainly some truth to that. Though objectively looking, how do you determine how much of the support is from without and how much is form within? I find it extremely unlikely that the entirety of the support for the petition is from /pol/.
>>
>>5191853
>no myth.
That what?

Allowing transexuals to get the same sort of cosmetic surgeries 1st world men and women do would bring them would bring in any real money?

Common anon, how again can 0.2% of the pop buying the same procedures about 40% of Korean women get, and 15.1 Million Americans each year get be a cash cow?

You're in denial my friend.
>>
>>5191890
>>5191870
I'd say probably because most people in the thread who talked about signing said they hated both G and T.

Can't be representative when you aren't that lgbt to begin with.

It's as fraudulent a petition as a fake jew one calling for banning Christmas.
>>
>>5191870
>Yes, that's why people only medical transition if they're diagnosed into gender dysphoria.

right, and then it all comes back to our society being okay with diagnosing medical problems by having them fill out a questionnaire. do you have any idea how easy it is to get medicated?

>>5191898
when there are only a handful of people preforming some of these surgeries yes someone is definitely profiting. do you think they see each patient as someone who genuinely needs medical treatment or do you think they see a nice fat paycheck?

arguing that there isn't any unethical medical practice is moot in the first place. it happens all the time and I'm sure there's no exception for stuff like SRS or facial surgery...
>>
File: 1445471309821.jpg (21 KB, 394x182) Image search: [Google]
1445471309821.jpg
21 KB, 394x182
>>5190076
>/pol/ can't be gay

All trannies need to kill themselves
>>
>>5191853
>a hormone imbalance isn't conclusive of transgenderism is it?
Well, that's why I said if you want to spoil me with money, I'd have no problem with more invasive tests.

That said, there's a causal relation between extreme 2d:4d values and the sort of embryonic hormonal abnormalities that cause GID so it's a fairly safe bet.

And really, if hormonal abnormalities are in play, I don't see why it would be wrong for me to take safer, bioidentical versions of the subsidized otc contraceptives women can get.

Actually, simply by the principle of equality under the law and less government intrusion, I don't see why it's anyone's business what anyone buys, hormonal or cosmetic if it's under their own money. The fact you wouldn't bat an eye when women do the same thing -just with government money- is odd to me.
>>
>>5191922
No one's saying that /pol/ can't be gay. What we're saying is that most of /pol/ isn't and that they're not representative of the gay community.
>>
>>5191922
>Admit to hating faggots and start petition just because you want to see them fighting with each other

Hey pol, as illiterate as ever I see.
>>
/pol/ sure loves jerking off to that Milo guy.
>>
>>5191943
You're saying its fraudulent because they're not gay (which you assumed because they said they were /pol/)?
>>
>>5191934
I'd never argue that people can't do what they want... inject yourself with racoon blood I don't care but I still think there is plenty there for discussion. my original point was to just say that there's clearly some people out there transitioning who are probably biologically normal. pointing out that the medical world isn't exactly ethical all the time is more of an after thought.
>>
>>5191960
They're fraudulent in the sense that a predominantly non-LGBT group is signing this petition to make it look like the gays want trannies to get out.
>>
>>5191969
there's exactly 0 evidence of that happening tho
>>
>>5191916
>do you think they see each patient as someone who genuinely needs medical treatment or do you think they see a nice fat paycheck?
Are we talking about cosmetic surgery in general or the guys who limit their work solely to trans?

Cause if the later did like the doctors in Korea and stuff and advertised to old women with money, they'd probably have much healthier margins. It's probably some sense of charity on their part.

> do you have any idea how easy it is to get medicated?
You do realize the only thing you'd ever have to do to get ethinyl estradiol contraceptives if you're a woman is pick them up OTC. Or ask a doctor and taxpayers have to give them to you for free.
And ethinyl estradiol is orders of magnitude more lethal due to it's chemical propensity towards blood clots and pulmonary embolisms.

If you're gonna start complaining and demanding obtrusive regulation, then why not focus on the genuinely dangerous stuff taxpayers subsidize?

In the mean time, lay off the much safer stuff I buy and pay for with my own money.
>>
>>5191976
I wouldn't say zero evidence. The post did appear on /pol/. It is reasonable to infer that at least some people from there signed the petition. And it is reasonable to infer that some of the people from there who signed the petition weren't part of the /lgbt/ community.
>>
>>5191960
They're fraudlent because they say they hate gays just as much as the trannies and started it just to shit things up for both.

Being straight and hating gays is kinda mutually exclusive to being gay, let alone representative of anything.
>>
>>5191976
Pardon, everyone says they signed it because they don't like gays/trans.

How aren't their admissions evidence?
>>
>>5191962

>I'd never argue that people can't do what they want
Medically justified as a common sense solution no less.

The only thing I said is that your claim that most people are faking it doesn't seem terribly credible considering that even here you get threads checking all the biomarker stuff off all the time.

And even so, I'm just gonna reiterate what I said in >>5191898 and point out the financial gains doctors would get from transexuals using the same type of hormones and same type of cosmetic surgeries normal people get is minuscule.

The idea that doctors support this just to get a much smaller pool of clients with much smaller profit margins than what they already have is not terribly compelling.
>>
>>5191227

It's the center of a horseshoe.
>>
>>5190326
>people receiving recommended medical treatment and not being discriminated against is destructive, everyone who upsets my sensitive feels should just be put in camps and die!11!!
>>
>>5190076
I'm glad they putter around the internet and keep so busy. I wish I had that much energy
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.