[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for lesbians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Flat_Tire.jpg (652 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Flat_Tire.jpg
652 KB, 2048x1536
Who changes the flat tires in a lesbian relationship?
>>
>>5188461
The one who knows how to change a flat tire, obviously.
>>
>>5188465
lel
>>
>>5188465
I'm pretty sure most straight girls know how to change a tire. It's very simple, but for some reason, boys are expected to do it in hetero relationships.
>>
File: vmars14.png (176 KB, 295x250) Image search: [Google]
vmars14.png
176 KB, 295x250
Whoever wants to.

There are no gender roles in this lesbian paradise.
>>
>>5188494
Sounds like paradise indeed.
>>
File: vmars7.jpg (6 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
vmars7.jpg
6 KB, 183x276
>>5188504
It's pretty beautiful, tbqh. There's just no rules in a way I think a lot of heteros can't really comprehend. You just get to be who you are and live how you want without any of that weird "the boy does X" or "the girl does Y" stuff that dominates in regular culture.

Being a lesbian is the tits.
>>
>>5188461
My cousin is in a lesbian relationship.
You know who changes the tyre?

Fucking I do.
I'm not even a 'big tough masculine guy'. I was just stupid enough to volunteer the first time around.
>>
>>5188461
Whoever loses the coin toss.
>>
>>5188461
tripple a

But nah I do cause I know how. It's kind of a dying basic skill though even among dudes.

>out with friends to some mountain park
>dude friends car got a flat
>like 8 dudes there
>not one knows what to do
>change it
>"lol you only know cause you're a lesbian"
>wut
>>
I have found women, lesbians included, are unable to change a tire. They may understand the concept of changing a tire and think they can do it, but when they actually need to do it they are unable. I had a lesbian tell me she would change her tire if she had a jack, only to show her she had a jack in her trunk under the mat. I had a straight girl fuck up her door because she put the jack under the door instead of under the axial. I had another straight girl take off her tire but was unable to get the new one back on.

Women are largely useless. Lesbian communes will debate whether infant boys should be allowed on the property but will have no problem hiring men to fix things when they break.
>>
neither. they'll call roadside assistance and wait for a man to do the menial labor while they laugh at him for being too stupid to have a cushy academic job complaining about men
>>
>>5188461

The mechanic.

>>5188480

I don't know, senpai. One of my dad's tenants called us to change a tire in the north of town in the driving rain. She was standing in the rain with us, so it's not that she just wanted to relax in the car. And she's a competent woman as far as I can tell. She has two daughters (broke up with the father because he was cheating on her, not a mark against her), was going to college, and was paying her deadbeat mother's rent for her.
>>
Who the fuck can't change a tire? Even if you never learned how to you can figure it out in like five minutes
>>
>>5190498
You'd be surprised how little common sense some people have.
>>
>>5188461
The lesbian one.
>>
>>5188461
>Who changes the flat tires in a lesbian relationship?
The mechanic?
>>
>>5190498
Or I can pay someone else to do it and not have to get my hands dirty. Oh god I'm such a horrible person, aren't I?
>>
>>5188516
>>5188494
But that's wrong. There are those who butch or femme it up, and they play into heteronormative gender roles. Hell, even some of the more masculine girls are misogynistic
>>
>>5188461
I changed a tire once but I was alone. If I was with someone and they didn't get out and help me I would consider them an asshole regardless of their gender
>>
>>5196576
Says someone who has clearly never been in a lesbian relationship.

I mean if you WANT to do the whole butch/femme dichotomy you can, but I've never met anyone who takes it more seriously than a preferred haircut. Maybe elderly lesbians do or whatever, but ime even if you've got a butch and a femme in a relationship there still aren't any gender roles that are actually followed. That stereotype is just straight people projecting because they can't imagine a relationship without that shitty dynamic.
>>
>>5188516
Truly this
We're litteraly out of society's "functionning" so there is no rule we're free to do the fuck we want
>>
>>5188641
HAHA SUCKER
>>
>>5196729
http://www.autostraddle.com/butch-please-butch-with-a-side-of-misogyny-174442/

https://moreangstthanu.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/misogyny-in-the-lesbian-community/

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/misogyny-queer-community/

https://thegayagendauk.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/lesbian-misogyny/

Your experience doesn't equal every lesbian experience. Maybe you're one of these creepy types?
>>
The ugly one
>>
File: vmars15.jpg (31 KB, 419x552) Image search: [Google]
vmars15.jpg
31 KB, 419x552
>>5197577
All these non-lesbians don't even know what they're missing out on. We truly are the master race.
>>
>>5205278
She has that smug pussy eating grin.

>"I fuck your gf behind your back."
>>
>>5205278
Sigh. I was I was a lesbian so bad. Instead I'm just a regular male dick loving faggot.
>>
>>5205420
I would give my right arm to be that gf.

>>5205828
Alas, not all of us can be so lucky.
>>
>>5196576
That's a pretty outdated stereotype. In the past, gay relationships did their best to emulate heterosexual ones because that's all there was. The older lesbians are the ones you'll find sticking to the gender roles, unable to picture a relationship outside their ways. People have become more lenient about gender roles, and liking girls is less about assuming masculinity. Now you'll hear most lesbians agree that they have to put in equal effort across domestic life. And if psychology is to be believed, that set up is the least stressful for modern society.
>>
Me and my girlfriend got the bus. We still get the bus but now shes shagging some dumb nice guy and not me #fuckingBisexuals
>>
>>5188494
I grew up with a lesbian mother. This is wrong. In most relationships one partner tries to act like a man(and fails miserably) and the other is femme
>>
>>5196567
No, just hopelessly useless.
>>
>>5196576
And "butch" girls will have a huge variety of skills, interests, and style cues. Butch basically just means "less socially aware, has shorter hair." Sometimes. It's all fluff.
>>
>>5211357
>my personal experience of a specific couple from the oldest generation is definitely indicative of the general trend in recent generations!

how do you get through life being such a mouthbreather?
>>
>>5188461
I know how to change a tire, and I expect my girlfriend to know how as well.
>>
>>5211982
General trend in recent generations is horny and confused straight girls pretending to be lesbo for scene points.
>>
>>5212054
Spoken like a true shut-in.
>>
>>5212083
A shut in who knows more about lesbians than most "lesbo" 18 year olds do
>>
>>5188461
I don't have the strength, but I know how to do it. So she does the labor, and I tell her what to do.
>>
>>5190498
Me, but I'm weak.
>>
>>5196576
I'm the femme int he butch femme relationship but I was raised by a carpenter and grow up out in the country so the answer is usually, me, because I was raised to be self sufficient.

>Taught her to do a man's job, now she plows the field all day and women all night.
>>
>>5211357
>one partner tries to act like a man(and fails miserably)
not always. I knew a few lesbian couples who were equally fem.

>>5212181
>now she plows the field all day and women all night.
LOL sounds like me, and I'm a total fem.
>>
>>5211357
And your mother is every lesbian?
I mean here I was thinking that my femme/femme relationship without gender roles was pretty great, was I doing it wrong the whole time?
>>
>>5190498
I'm sure that I could figure it out if I wanted to, but I don't drive right now so I don't have a valid reason to learn.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.