[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
90/10 Bi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1431281440141.png (130 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431281440141.png
130 KB, 1900x1080
Anyone else technically bisexual but only very slightly so?
>>
The majority of the population
>>
Pretty much everybody.
>>
>>5188150
i think that's pretty much how sexuality works
>>
yeah, me.

10% into girls, 90% into other guys.
>>
>>5188436

I've only seen one guy in my entire life I would date, I'm basically straight and will proceed as such unless I find a bf, but it seems highly unlikely given my ridiculous standards.
>>
>>5188150
Is anybody not?
>>
I would date girls if I didn't find vaginas so unappealing. So I guess I'd be okay with MTF girls but not cis ones. Does that make me slightly bi?
>>
Pretty much everyone here will admit it, because they're LGBT.

Deep down I think most of the population is like that, but people won't admit it en masse like they are here , far more likely to call themselves 1%-5%
>>
File: girl-drinking-beer-smiling[1].jpg (51 KB, 622x311) Image search: [Google]
girl-drinking-beer-smiling[1].jpg
51 KB, 622x311
>>5188150
Tomboyish girls can be attractive to me. I'm not really into dicks, just manly features and behaviour so mostly guys, but confident girls who don't act like retarded bimbos can be attractive to me in the right circumstances. Often lesbians actually, which is awkward.
>>
I I'm a dude I just like girls and trannys.

Men and men in dresses is a turn off
>>
File: 1393842885833.jpg (238 KB, 500x798) Image search: [Google]
1393842885833.jpg
238 KB, 500x798
This is now a Naoto thread.
>>
File: Naoto.full.1217735.jpg (576 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
Naoto.full.1217735.jpg
576 KB, 667x1000
>tfw no qt boygirl to find murderers with
>>
File: naototototo.jpg (518 KB, 1067x1517) Image search: [Google]
naototototo.jpg
518 KB, 1067x1517
>>
I've never played a persona game but the guys from it are all cutie wooties
>>
File: 1393843040747.jpg (110 KB, 455x673) Image search: [Google]
1393843040747.jpg
110 KB, 455x673
>>
File: naotototoototototot.jpg (65 KB, 331x750) Image search: [Google]
naotototoototototot.jpg
65 KB, 331x750
>>
>>5189079
yeah, this. girls are nice to look at, but vagina is like 2/10 at best. i typically consider myself gay but i could make an exception for a hot transgirl.
>>
>>5189079
I almost think the same way but I remember that women are so unattractive emotionally. So maybe I could fool around with a transgirl but not date one.
>>
>>5190096

That's weird, I don't find vagina particularly appealing but at the same time I'm still super attracted to woman because of everything surrounding the vag is so sexy. I guess I'm more into what the gents are attached to rather than the gents themselves.
>>
>>5188150
I am to an extent but how much I have no idea. See I'm attracted to the female body but the male dominance and penis. This creates a lot of problems when trying to classify my sexuality. As I will take anything that is curvy and dominate and I will hate anything fat/hairy/muscly and/or submissive.
>>
It kinda bums me out that more people don't like vag. I'm a straight guy and I think it's extremely attractive, but even lots of straight guys disagree.
>>
>>5188150

I like narcassitic, idiotic, pretty things. So its like 98% girls and 2% twinks.
>>
>>5190733

The hotter the chick the hotter the pussy.
>>
>>5190762
See, that's not even how I see it. There are hot pussies and ugly pussies, and you can put them on whatever girl you want and it doesn't really change how attractive the pussy is.
>>
>>5190772

Sure some look better than others, but I'd rather date a roast beef 10 than a landwhale with the perfect innie.

It's hard enough getting a decent girl, most guys don't have the luxury to worry about vag aesteics.
>>
>>5190801
this. getting a decent looking girl involves a lot of effort. worrying about how the vag looks is a luxury.

on the flip side of that its relatively easy for me to find a lot of good looking guys that take care of themselves. and i've hardly ever encountered an ugly dick
>>
>>5190801
Right, I agree. My original point was just about how there are good and bad pussies, not that that was the most important thing on a woman.

Also a "perfect innie" isn't my ideal pussy anyway, but that's irrelevant.
>>
>>5188150
Me,
I'm like 98% dyke 2% straight
A year ago I recall sawing a dick and thought "it's hot", the only moment in my life where I recall being attracted to manliness, since then I haven't ever been attracted to anything male but I know this shit is still in me so yeah
Wish I was about that 50%gay50%straight life tho
>>5190144
same,
I noticed that generally for any gender, liking girls = liking the girl but not so much the vagina (the only exception would be for some straight guys)
while liking the guys is more like = liking the guy and his penis
>>
>>5188150
Let me guess you also have shit taste in men? Like traps and young boys who barely look like men?
>>
>>5191787

Naturally. I don't like it anymore than you do, but if it has a dick, it's gay, demz the rules.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.