[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone that is mtf also has friendship with others mtf? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1412715921060.gif (2 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
1412715921060.gif
2 MB, 375x283
Anyone that is mtf also has friendship with others mtf? I think it would be adorable to have a sister :3
>>
A friend of a friend of mine came out as trans a bit after me. We don't talk much though since we never really got along
>>
I did, for a few months. The "almost all trannies are batshit insane" was true after all.
>>
>>5187366
god, tell me about it
>>
>>5187366
You have to be very manlish, be expelled from your house and be raped to be crazy...
>>
>>5187363
>A friend of a friend of mine
>We don't talk much though since we never really got along

so how the fuck were you friends in the first place?
god this place is full of loons.

>>5187366
you're all crazy.
>>
>>5187403
Friend of a friend means they weren't my friend
>>
>>5187354
Was e-friends with a hooker from NYC. We were supposed to meet, but she stood me up. She later detransitioned.
Was e-friends with a genius programmer who wanted to kill herself, and boy did she like to talk about it.
Briefly dated an intensely secretive person. So secretive in fact, that there's nothing much I can tell you about her.
As for me, I'm actually on crazy pills. So I'm in no place to preach.
>>
>>5187449
Just fuck my transition up senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x278
>>5187449
You sound like a very exciting person, anon
>>
File: HhLfFPf.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2510) Image search: [Google]
HhLfFPf.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2510
>>5187496
Think about it. We're fundamentally broken people. Do you want broken people in your life? Does that benefit you in any way? There's camaraderie in misery, but you oughtn't dwell on negative emotions. Court despair, and the abyss will creep round your periphery faster than you can blink. Opening up to anyone can be a very dangerous thing. And you... want a sister.

>>5187564
Not really. Just someone with a lot of stories to tell.
>>
>>5187624
>We're fundamentally broken people

Speak for yourself, genius.

>And you... want a sister.

Yes.
>>
>>5187669
If you want to form a bond with someone, being naive probably isn't a good place to start.
>>
>>5187354
yeah but I never met one irl. I've only met ftm and they are yeah... (I've actually met a shit ton of ftm but 0 mtf.) Don't talk to them tho.
wonder why that is?
>>
>>5187690
>>5187690
Look, dumbass, i'm very sane. Not every mtf is a fucked up cliché. Stop generalization. Wich means, there are more healthier girls out there.

Maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass you could see.
>>
File: 1285707816350.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1285707816350.png
18 KB, 429x410
>>5187712
>i'm very sane
I'll take your word for it, but remain skeptical. Enjoy the hunt.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.