[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I straight if I think like 99% of the people on grindr are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
am I straight if I think like 99% of the people on grindr are fucking ugly and I'd never fuck them or find them attractive?
>>
>>5186908
Nah, you're just picky. I'm a married straight guy and I think roughly 99% of the women I see at bars are vapid airheads. This kills the boner.
>>
>>5186908
I'm a bit like that myself, even though I'm bi I still get picky about both genders since they both have really annoying trends that are a bit of a turn off.
>>
>>5186908
No you're not straight.
You just have standards.
Don't be afraid, it's nothing to worry about.
It just means you won't latch onto the first cock you find.
That's not a bad thing so don't be ashamed for having it.
>>
File: Light_Yagami-Kira.jpg (28 KB, 530x375) Image search: [Google]
Light_Yagami-Kira.jpg
28 KB, 530x375
>>5186908
>fucking anyone on craigslist 2.0
Enjoy your aids you pathetic faggot who cant find a normal human being to be their boyfriend because you are too fucking autistic to just message someone on facebook or meet them in real life somewhere.
>>
That's probably how most straight girls feel on Tinder, don't worry.
>>
>>5188955
who the fuck just messages people on facebooks and then meets them irl to have sex. that's way weirder than having sex with people on grindr. btw I don't really know anyone on facebook, because I don't use my real name. I don't think that it's a good idea to put your real identity on the internet anywhere. I think one time before I transitioned to fake ID there was a guy who wanted to fuck me, I never hooked up with him unfortunately. I wish that there was a way to have sex, I just don't want to have sex with people I don't even know. I'm a loner too. You're probably gonna tear me to shreds now aren't you senpai.
>>
>>5186908
mittens gtfo
>>
>>5189304
>then meets them irl to have sex.
Lol, why do you need to have sex all the time, do something better with your life besides being some sexually liberated lgbtq-feminist retard.
>>
>>5189324
I'm being 100% real when I ask, why does everyone in gaygen tinychat hate me?
>>
>>5189566
I have no idea. But memes are fun.

But you are a little verysmart, even if you're not aware of it.

Although you are bullied to shit desu.
>>
>>5186908
Most gay men are ugly a shit, pudgy looking motherfuckers. Gay men just don't have defined features. They have long, fat heads, high hairlines and no jaw structure.
>>
>>5187508
why are you here
>>
>>5190369
I'm straight, but my wife is bisexual. And most of my other non-work friends are LGBT.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.