[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you're an FTM, why would you want to get on T? Why wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1427613386626.jpg (81 KB, 600x688) Image search: [Google]
1427613386626.jpg
81 KB, 600x688
if you're an FTM, why would you want to get on T? Why wouldn't you just want to keep your natural femboy appearance? I'm a cis male and I wish I was pre-T femboy.
>>
Post-T FTMs look like girly guys. Pre-T just look like dykes
>>
>>5186775
you wouldn't unless you have disphoria
>>
>>5186775
most women aren't as cute as fembois though. femboys are cute because they have that androgynous look that suggests a hint of manliness while still being pretty. its rarer for a female to possess the same qualities.
>>
>>5186775
People like you always whine that you want to look like a femboy. Well you can, but you don't want to put in the money or effort to learn even basic feminine hygiene, makeup application or diet. Even if you're huge, muscly and have a manly face, You could always take hormone blockers and get cosmetic treatments (laser/FFS) to look more feminine. Not all trans people on hormones identify as MtF or FtM or take massive masculinizing or feminizing dosages of hormones to alleviate massive dysphoria. Some are happy in the middle. Some are happy without hormones entirely. Find your happy space and quit envying others. It's a bad look anon.
>>
I want to be a man, not a femboy faggot.
>>
>>5187042
>doth protest, etc.
>>
>woman asking why men don't want to be women
>>
File: 1396233125651.gif (468 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1396233125651.gif
468 KB, 500x282
>>5187069
lol this
>>
>>5187022
Anon is right. You sound jealous. There's a lot you could be doing to remedy your situation, but instead you're here bitching about how other people are happy with themselves. I'm mtf-ish, on a moderately feminizing hrt regimen, getting laser and plan on ffs eventually. I don't try to be any particular gender and I'm comfortable being gendered as either. It's about 70/30 F/M usually. You can be the femboi you want to be, but you have to get off the net and do something about it first.
>>
>>5187069
>>5187087
preach. I'm taking T to be a manly man. Don't wanna be a faggot like you.
>>
Because you don't pass as a man without T. You don't look like a femboy, you just look like a girl unless you won the androgynous genetic lottery.

Anyway
>liking femmy ftms
Whats the fucking point, just date a straight girl.
>>
>>5186775
ftm here

masc for masc only. Skinny manlet bitches gotta go.
>>
>>5186775
Pre-T you don't look like a femboy. You look like a dyke. If I were able to get away with looking like a femboy, I'd still probably want T so I don't have girlmode voice for the rest of my life.
>>
my voice bothering me is the only reason i consider t... otherwise i'd just want top surgery...
>>
You don't look like a qt fem boy tho. You just look like a lesbian.
>>
>>5186775
i look like a femboy, i could live and pass without t, i plan on going on it in my mid 20s.

i don't have a feminine personality, but it seems embarrassing to be a masc man with a vagina, doesn't matter how masculine you are naturally when someone finds out you have a cunt it all seems like an act, so i prefer to stay androgynous, just to preserve some dignity
>>
>>5186775
>wish I was pre-T femboy
So in other words look like a boyish girl
>>
There is no such thing as a pre-T femboy.

If you're "ftm" and not on or wanting to be on testosterone, you're just a girl.
>>
>>5188596
Tell that to the gender fluid ftms
>>
File: guuuuu.png (7 KB, 61x92) Image search: [Google]
guuuuu.png
7 KB, 61x92
>>5186775
I'm actually digging the femboy aesthetic and I hope I don't become too much of a manly macho dude when I get my hands on the goods.

I'm currently pre t though and lemme tell you: even when I try and put my voice in "boy mode", telemarketers and such still call me ma'am. I've never even been called sir by a waiter when doing my best to pass. Shit sucks more cock then I do in my dreams.
>>
>>5188596

t is a treatment option, it doesn't make someone trans or not
>>
>>5186775
It's really hard for most people to pass without T unless you're very petite and trying to pass as a shota. Also most just want to be regular men.

That said, some people go on T long enough for their voice to drop and get the surgeries then quit, I guess if someone is FtM and wants to look like a femboy that's the best bet, you still need to be genetically lucky though
>>
>>5189253
Yes, but the diagnostic criteria for transsexualism infers the treatment as a means to alleviate distress from naturally occurring sex characteristics. Without the distress, the individual is not trans. You can be trans and not be on hormones, but you can't be trans and not want the effects of hormones that alter ones sexed body.
>>
>>5191634
What if you want some effects of HRT and not others?
>>
>>5191634

feeling distress doesn't mean choosing the recommended treatment, you're assuming not wanting something means no distress is felt and you're wrong
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.