[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck legbutts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 720x1280
Been noticing some odd things lately, and I'm worrying I might have dysphoria

>Often feel depressed
>Kinda want to be a girl sometimes, not sure
>Remembered that as a kid I always fantasised about becoming a girl
>Pretty gay already
>I like feminine clothes - never had the guts to crossdress but have considered it
>in fact I had a thing for genderswap stories back then, always secretly wanted it to happen to me.
>Been disliking that I'm getting thicker (combo of fat and muscle, it's odd), really want to be slim in a feminine way since I hate looking at my reflection and seeing that age into a more masculine look
>Real desire to grow my hair long and dye it purple even though I worry it won't look good on me
>Been wanting boobs, not even for sexual stuff I just want some for myself.

So what would you guys say? Just a bit of a femboy or dysphoria?
>>
>I want to be a girl
>What do you guys think, do I want to be a girl?
>>
>>5186678
It's the "not sure" part, didn't word it the best. Meant that I'm curious about it but still unsure,
>>
>>5186695
Well personally I think it's more important to ask "could I tolerate being a man for my entire life?" rather than "do I want to be a girl?"

Should probably work through stuff with a therapist though if you're having any sort of doubts regarding gender identity
>>
>>5186717
Good points, I'll look into it. Might just be a phase, I dunno but I'd imagine there's be a few people to ask about it. Cheers
>>
I feel you on most points man. I'd go with we're just a couple femboys but the other an non sounds a bit more informed.
>>
>>5186678
/thread

OP honestly if you think youd be more comfortable as a girl and you truely want to be one. then maybe you should transition. but see a gender therapist first b4 you go all gung ho
>>
Men don't usually want boobs just fyi
>>
>>5186652
>I dislike the fact that I am ageing in a masculine way
>I want to be more like a biological female and it isn't for sexual reasons
>For much of my life I have thought about wanting to be a girl, something that most cis males don't think about

congratulations, you are

T R A N S G E N D E R

Talk to your GP, get referred to a gender therapist, talk it out with them to be sure, transition if necessary.
>>
Most kids do go through that "I wish I was a boy/girl phase". It doesn't mean they're trans. I remember my little sister being super tomboyish as a kid, she always wanted to be the hero in plays and mimicked our dad when he was getting ready for work and so on. If she was a kid now she'd probably get forced to think she really is a boy but she's now very feminine woman.
>>
>>5188382
Children don't really have the whole gender thing down too well. There's hardly any differences (biologically) between a boy and a girl pre-puberty aside from genitals.

If you keep thinking like that past like 13 you're probably a tranny though
>>
>>5188185
I see your point but it's a big change, needs to be thought over a fair bit before I head off to get a transition I'd say.
>>5188128
Cool to see I'm not the only one with that worry, hope you get yourself help too.
>>5188180
Fair point.
>>5188382
>>5188391
Suppose you two are right, although I remember thinking when I was around 15 that if I was a girl things would be better, although that might have been due to a few unrelated factors.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.