[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, am thinking of going gay. Am a khv and I have fairly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 14288110061888.jpg (101 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
14288110061888.jpg
101 KB, 609x749
Seriously, am thinking of going gay. Am a khv and I have fairly androgynous appearance. If I don't get a gf by next year, am going to start wearing makeup and growing my hair long and get a bf. Fuck this dating dating game.
>>
File: Maki-Nishikino.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Maki-Nishikino.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
Have you actually tried asking a girl out?
Androgynous boys get plenty of ass but you still have to be a boy/man.
Seriously just make a girl laugh and ask. Even if its autistic and awkward you still did it.

If you transition or go gay because you're a failure than that's just really pathetic and sadly common among chans

Source straight male
>>
>>5186144
let me tell you a story

>be me, kv clueless straight dude
>dating game is too hard, try the gays
>hit jackpot with this one fag, he pretty and sociable
>he somehow falls in love with me, idk why
>shows me how to socialize
>i'm top and he shows me how to fuck his butthole to make him cum
>shows me how to be a good kisser
>tells me I stink and gives me male hygiene products
>tells me I dress terrible, shows me how to look suave
>straight up tells me why I'm annoying and to cut it out
>I cut it out
>now I know how to talk to basically anyone
>looking fly
>smell good and am clean
>know how to fuck butts real good and kiss like a god
>meet some girl
>she's cute and we click
>dump my bf for her, sorry m8, I'm actually attracted to her
>figure out how to PIV eventually

now I got a gf. I don't know man. Try out a guy, he might help you out.
>>
>>5186160
>Have you actually tried asking a girl out?

No, but I just sense they are not attracted by talking to them and reading their body language.

Women would always look away when I look at them or give me hope by checking me out then look away.

At least guys come up to me and have good conversions without it being awkward or full of pressure. Whether they are interested or not.
>>
>>5186194
Even when am just taking them in a platonic way, they give that "why are you talking to me?" or "why are you here?" Look or "I have to go"

It's like they only want 8-10s to talk to talk them now, like am not even good enough to look at them.
>>
>>5186189
This someone screenshot this shit. It should be in our faq (whenever the mods decide to make it) along with the answer to 'Is jerking off to traps and fembois gay?'.

>inb4 lol we have mods?
I want to believe.
>>
File: 1436893482378.png (598 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1436893482378.png
598 KB, 722x525
>>5186144
I'll take a chaser over a fag any day of the week. I don't even care if he's an insufferable teleporting weeb with an unzipable dick, a million times folded Chinese manufactured katana, and a collection of ill-fitting leather jackets.
>>
>>5186253
To expound on that, he could listen to nothing but warped cassettes of Rush, and the chaser would still be preferable to a fag.
>>
>>5186144
Do it dude. Women are overrated. Dating other guys is better than women in every way. The sex is better, guys are more chill and you'll spend less money buying crap to keep a guy happy.
>>
>going gay because lonely
maybe you need to be comfortable with yourself and not be so beta, girls love confident guys and it will help you feel better
>>
File: 531df11a3f128f394462beaa.jpg (890 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
531df11a3f128f394462beaa.jpg
890 KB, 450x675
>>5186626
If women get to throw this excuse around, so does OP. Not everyone performs their best or cares enough to try, without something worth living for. Self-motivation is a nice idea and everything, but what does it really mean without a guarantee of a payoff. Mirin' your own gains barely counts as a carrot on a stick. Kind of hard to improve yourself when you're horribly lonely. How's he supposed to care about himself if nobody else does. He could spend his whole life making himself desirable, and at the end of the day, is anyone going to love him for him, or for what he represents -- the life he's built up around himself? Probably the latter. And when he realizes that, he's going to feel even worse, having worked for absolutely nothing but vacant affection.
>>
>>5186189
if this is true why are you on /lgbt/
>>
If you're too unattractive to get a gf then you're definitely too unattractive to get a bf.
>>
>>5186189
>>5186189
could you help me out with the stink

my ex bf smells good to me but others think he stinks, and i wanna help out his game
>>
>>5186189
>being this much of a stereotypical bisexual
>>
>>5188113
Not true. Gay men have rock bottom standards
>>
>>5188113
Oh no no no. Getting an average boyfriend is easy. Getting an average girlfriend is significantly harder.
>>
File: 1327298450213.jpg (50 KB, 743x760) Image search: [Google]
1327298450213.jpg
50 KB, 743x760
threads like this worry me that any guy I get with might in fact be straight and very desperate, instead of genuinely gay

it's kind of scary. fuck you /r9k/
>>
Are you sure you are not gay, but looking for an excuse?

"b-but i really was straight, and i c-couldn't get a g-g-gf"
"i wasn't g-g-gay all along"
>>
>>5186194
At least try tinder or okcupid before you throw in the towel.
>>
>>5186144
I'll be your gf. Can I help you shop and do your hair?
>>
>tfw passable traps are actually in more demand than most ciswomen

Chaser here bt dubs
>>
>>5186194
>Have you actually tried asking a girl out?
>No
GET OUT
>>
>>5186189
Asshole. You that make us all look bad.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.