[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
straight white cissy here. I was wondering, do gay people feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1437889663813.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437889663813.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
straight white cissy here.

I was wondering, do gay people feel mad that they're grouped with transgenders in the whole 'LGBT' thing? It seems like they have nothing in common
>>
>>5183959
Why the hell would that woman's bathroom not have stalls?
>>
>>5183959
>that image

jej, but pretty much. I'm not opposed to tranny rights, I think the bathroom shit is utterly stupid, but because we're grouped together it's stopping gays from getting shit done.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
Yeah it seemed like a pretty sloppy grouping.

Like, "trannies are usually gay so just put em in there too!"
>>
File: attachment.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>>5183959
>>
Seeing shit like this makes me want to kill myself.
>>
There's a pretty solid reasoning behind why the transgender experience is wholely different from the non-heterosexual one.

"Dropping the T" does make sense, in a certain interpretation of the word. That said, the idea that transgender people and homo/bi-sexual people don't have common interests is absolutely ridiculous.

It would make much more sense to clarify the distinction between the two, transgender and homo/bi-sexual with a representation akin to:

LGB/T. The community has its roots, and disregarding that because now that you have your rights you wanna chicken out is some form of escapism.

It should be clarified that the struggles and experiences are entirely different, but the goals remain the same for both transgender and homo/bi-sexual people.

>inb4 unpassing manhon

I'm not, you faggots.
>>
>>5184101
>>5184106
>>
>>5183959
post this again gaymong i swer on me mum
>>
Sexual orientation and gender identity is different.

Yet, they're dumped together because they all have to do with people who have gender-related issues, whether it is that liking your gender isn't normal to society or that you have a problem with your gender itself.

It's not a really good group, but whatever.
>>
>>5183970

Obviously to pander to transgenders who still like to pee standing up.
>>
>>5184173
You can't pee standing up in a stall?
>>
Oh look it's this thread again
>>
>>5184203

never been on here, maybe it's just a common question.
>>
>>5184213
I completely believe you.
>>
Why the heck does that toilet is out in open like that? The person who drew this image has never been to public toilet.
>>
>>5183959
I am always freaked out when grown men claiming to be trans pee in my stalless public restroom.
>>
File: 1444455654467.gif (926 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1444455654467.gif
926 KB, 500x579
Keep trying, /pol/. You'll get there someday. Unfortunately, anyone who knows absolutely anything about the history of the West will know you're retarded.
>>
>>5183995
Statistically gays are more likely to assault and comit other crimes in the bathroom, sorry reality doesn't support your scapegoat.
>>
>>5184438
Don't you SEEEEE the truth?!?!!! TRANNIES REEEEEE!!!!1!1!!!!
>>
>>5184178
DEGENERATES!
>>
>>5183970
yurup
>>
>>5185158
Ummm ... last time I went to the ladies room (earlier today) there were still stalls. Did I miss something?

Also, saged, downvoted, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 223x300
>>5184101
lol didn't read
>>
>>5183959
keep making these threads

every day until we like it
>>
>>5183959
Trans people and gay people have been discriminated against for a very long time for all of the same reasons. We didn't seek each other out, we were all ostracized from society, and so we united together to form a more resilient front. For gay people to leave them alone now that we've won our freedoms is a shameful thing to do. I celebrate and support our trans friends who have been nothing but supportive to our cause.
>>
>>5185434
this
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.