[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it seems to me that basically all mtf's are also into other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 111222333444.png (308 KB, 439x512) Image search: [Google]
111222333444.png
308 KB, 439x512
it seems to me that basically all mtf's are also into other mtf's
true?
>>
>>5183160
it's actually split. those of us that can't get qt 3.14 cis gfs settle for trans gfs.

>tfw transitioned in order to become my qt 2d waifu personified
>>
nah

a qt ftm bf would be nice though
>>
>>5183160

No.

2/3 of them are into women.
1/3 of them are into heterosexual (and only heterosexual) men.

Even they themselves are not into each other.
>>
>>5183203
but ive seen pics of mtfs jerking each other off
and they are probably 4chan users
>>
>>5183203
huh
as a mtf I'm only interested in other mtfs and femboys
>>
>>5183268
same
>>
>>5183279
right?

cis males are disgusting, ftms are foreign, and cis women look too much better then myself and would make me miserable

thus, the only ones left are femboys and mtfs, whom I can compare myself to and who understand my issues-more or less.
>>
File: 1424142661564.jpg (293 KB, 957x982) Image search: [Google]
1424142661564.jpg
293 KB, 957x982
>>5183295
>cis women look too much better
eh, cis women are attractive but theyre not exactly femboy tier
>>
>>5183268
>>5183279
im also an mtf only interested in cis girls and other mtfs. wanna have a threesome anons?
>>
>>5183225
I will have to ask for evidence
>>
File: kek.jpg (56 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
56 KB, 390x470
>>5183311
as if i saved pics of hons jerking off eachother HAHAHA
>>
I was interested in mtfs and men. Now pretty much only men. But for some reason when I befriend a mtf who is cute and a personality I like i kind of start hoping we can have a moment or two. Not a relationship though, just like some sexy moments. I dont know why this is. I dont really find cis women sexually attractive so and only fantasize about men.
>>
>>5183295
> cis males are disgusting
speak for yourself. Some of them are really hot and so nice to me, I'd gladly blow them.
>>
I'm bisexual (technically pan but that's snowflake bullshit" so I'm into pretty much everything, men, women, cis, trans. Though I prefer dicks, mainly cis guys' dicks
>>
>>5183160
not i, not i.
im mtf and transpeople are gross and fucked in the head, including me. i want to date a nice guy but i know better than to do that to an innocent person
>>
>>5183225
we do it for money because we cant get real jobs. thats why there are pictures to see. we dont actually date each other thats literally torture
>>
>>5183160
No. I want to be in a relationship where at least one is normal, and a mtf couldn't really fill a mother figure well for I have mommy issues and want someone to fill that void.
>>
>>5183160
Love is love.
>>
I just like cute people in general, male, female, cis, trans, it's all good as long as you're cute.
>>
>>5183160
nope. I have a hippie friend that crossdresses from time to time and he has a thing for post-op mtf.
>>
I'll fuck anyone as long as they're attractive.
>>
transbian dating transbian here.
i love it.
>>
>>5183696

How can you have a thing for post-op MTF? If they don't even have a dick, how are they different from regular women in any kind of appealing way?
>>
>>5183990
uglier, with inferiority complex and and if you try hard enough you can make them moan not like a women, but like a faggots which might be sexy for some people
>>
>>5183991
That's some next level projecting right there
>>
I guess it's good I'm bi. I'd date any of the 4, as long as you're cute.
>>
>>5183160
No there are plenty who aren't.
What, are you some retard who thinks their personal feels and experiences supersede all of reality?
>>
>>5184024
>some retard who thinks their personal feels and experiences supersede all of reality?

4chan in a nutshell.
>>
>>5183160
Not really, I'm mainly into guys. I guess I'd date another mtf before a cis girl because I feel like there'd be a lot more understanding, wouldn't need to feel as self conscious, wouldn't have any strong feelings of jealously I think I'd have if I were with a cis girl either.
>>
>>5183160

>yes
they are all fetishists

>no
if they won't even date each other, then why should anyone else

>it's a mixed set based on personal preferences and other considerations, such as some are straight and some have too much dysphoria triggered if they are in a relationship where their partner also has dysphoria
mtf's are the worst
>>
>>5183203

It's more like those that are exclusively gay or straight each make up slightly less than 1/6. The remaining slightly greater than 2/3 are attracted to men and women.
>>
>>5183990
"man made pussy"
"Look at what science has done"
some people just like the idea of someone who was uggly and now is fuckable
stuff like this
>>
>>5183666
Satanic trips speaks the truth.
I can easily get along with most people especially mtfs since we share a lot of private stuff.
The two wieners that don't work would make sex slightly difficult since you'd need strap ons.
I've fallen in love with 2 girls, an mtf, and a guy. Currently with the guy.
>>
>>5183666
>as long as you're cute.
ugly-shaming much?
>>
I'm mostly straight and hoping for a nice guy to come my way, but mtfs are hot because they've been through the same hell I've been, and it's a big thing to have in common, idk it's just cool. There's no fear that I'm not feminine enough or just a quick snap-in replacement of someone claiming to love me and whatever other lies.

Plus there's a special connection between me and the mtfs running into me the moment we share our past... we usually wanna be there for eachother cause other people tend to dislike doing the same. And other people can hardly relate.
Cis peeps claim to have dozens of reasons to hate or dislike us, but a mtf cant do that :)
>>
File: 8.jpg (20 KB, 656x245) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
20 KB, 656x245
>>5185581
>Born with a penis and likes men
>Straight
>>
>>5185596
Well my penis is as good as gone. I wanna see you call me gay when I ride some dick in my vag :)
>>
>>5183225
likewise. i've only dated a couple cis grills in my life though and i find pussy kind of gross so qt non-op mtfs and twinks are my ideal partners. i've dated masc guys on occasion too, but i find we tend to have less shared interests and i miss the fem personality.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.