[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATHE IN the TEARS of CONSERVATIVES while ya watch this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: caitlin-jenner-media-strategy.jpg (386 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
caitlin-jenner-media-strategy.jpg
386 KB, 1000x563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-k7LXMzxP0
Ignorance will always exist, even when the facts are present baka.
>>
>>5182349
glad to know science can finally explain why you're mentally ill
>>
File: ip4o7KC.jpg (242 KB, 1024x864) Image search: [Google]
ip4o7KC.jpg
242 KB, 1024x864
i fucking lost it at the libertarian spouting buzzwords
>>
>>5182402
1/10.
Seriously, if you're not going put in the effort, why bother typing anything at all?
>>
also lost it when the tranny was tumbling over and over again in the grass.

good video though
>>
>>5182419
>putting in effort to engage in thoughtful conversation with mentally ill people
time would be better explaining number theory to a tree
>>
>>5182423
>Being attacked by transphobes
>Instinct takes over
>Roll dodge away from their attacks like fucking Dark Souls
>poise is too high because linebacker body
>get combo'd
>rip in piece
>>
>>5182349
That's retarded, holy shit it's so retarded.

>It's a mental disorder to have a completely normal psychological reaction for the situation they are in... Even though, this does not count for the general population.
>Uses statue "hermaphrodites" to "prove" that transsexualism has existed for a long time, there were no hormones back then.
>Gender is genetic... But it can also be because of the brain, and genetics

Gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder, intersex doesn't prove transsexualism, historical records of intersex conditions doesn't prove that transsexualism was "known" back then, and, afaik there's no study that suggests that transsexulaism is genetic (pretty sure it isn't).
>>
>>5182894
This. OP this is a retarded fucking video, not even a conservashit.
>>
>>5182894
>there were no hormones back then.
Actually there are plants that produce hormones that can feminize a body. Also castration was done for MtFs reasons. Between the two, much feminization can be had if started early enough. Yeah it isn't as good as modern HRT, but it is better than nothing.

BTW: There are some religious texts that were found for rights for turning a male into a female priest.
>>
>>5183283
>Actually there are plants that produce hormones that can feminize a body.
They have like 1/100th of the effect of normal hormones. They can't make you develop large fully developed breasts.

>Also castration was done for MtFs reasons.
>While keeping the balls, like the statues

>Between the two, much feminization can be had if started early enough.
No, very little feminization can be had, at most, maybe the tiny amount of estrogen can keep you from getting taller than 6'0, but you won't develop feminine features, you'll just not develop as strong male features.
>>
>>5184682
premarin
>>
>>5184682
>n-n-NO it CAN'T be true because my feels tell me I'm right, the dumb dumb doctors and scientists are probably just lying as part of a conspiracy from the feminists/Jews that invented trannies as a completely original thing in my lifetime in order to DESTROY pure straight white non-degenerate males!!!
>>
>>5184901
Great strawman. Are you from /pol/?
>>
>>5184712
Didn't exist until early 1940's.
You can't just drink horsepiss from a pregnant mare, you need to extract the estrogenetic hormones.

>>5184901
>The women in the statues clearly have testicles
>But they're castrated
I guess those are just prostheses then?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.