[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really REALLY getting tired of Texas's shit right now. Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
Really REALLY getting tired of Texas's shit right now.
Pic somewhat related.
>>
move to Austin
>>
>>5182142
Heavily considering it.
>>
>>5182140
What happened?
>>
>>5182223
The repeal of Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance.
Now of you're an LGBT member they can fire you, kick you out, and refuse services to you. The main thing they were talking about was the whole damn bathroom issue with transgenders but they didnt consider the other things that it protected.
>>
>>5182142
>>5182156
>fleeing from conflict
No wonder the bigots won
>>
>>5182341
The Bigots won because of a slander campiagn most would liken to the equality debate of black people back in the day.
Some of us are just tired of the bullshit.
>>
>>5182337
Oh.

Meh.

I live in texas. Sure legally whatever but most companies won't do shit and are scared to fuck with gay employees because there's other business policies that'll fuck them over. You don't really see as much hiring discrimination. Most companies say they're equal rights hiring and such or hire out from workforces that have that policy. Don't see the need for an unnecessary law, the courts just need to enforce the current policies against discrimination.

It's mainly a thing where a restaurant owner or childrens daycare might fire a gay guy cause of either muh AIDS or pedo accusations, but even that shit isn't much. If you go into a bathroom and pass no one is gonna say shit or care so that's whatever too.
>>
>>5182140
its not just texas, there are alot of other states that still dont have anti discrimination policies for LGBT peoples.

I live in PA and i can be discriminated against in the workplace or even fired for being trans, there is no legislation in place for it. thank fuck i pass and am stealth.

>>5182479
not every trans person can pass with flying colors, some may be early in their transition, or some who just cant pass.
>>
Move to Dallas.
>>
>>5182356
black people were a huge reason the law was struck down desu

>>5182603
>not every trans person can pass with flying colors, some may be early in their transition, or some who just cant pass

if you DONT pass then you DONT have business going in womens public restrooms. plain and simple. if you dont look like you belong then you dont belong, bro

>>5182140
if you dont like texas then move to democratic Detroit you piece of shit. this is an awesome state with so many job opportunities
>>
I actually heard of a few coalitions of trans men planning to go hang out in women's rooms in Houston to give the people there a taste of what they asked for. That should be pretty fun.
>>
just left Garland for NM. this state is poor as shit but if you can find a decent job you can live cheap and live well. there are state wide anti discrimination laws. no shortage of outdoors to explore and enjoy. no 100+, humid summers. no niggers. there are a fuckton of homelss and car jackings but if you're of decent means its not impossible to avoid.

Texas is a libertarian shit hole and unless you have a really compelling job keeping you there, you can't do much worse. almost any blue state is going to be a friendlier environment.
>>
>>5182337
>but they didnt consider the other things that it protected
Actually I thought it was that many voting against it did consider the other things in it but simply decided that the bathroom issue was something they couldn't accept as part of that.

>>5182603
In quite a few of those states there are at least cities and counties that have some protections. In FL that became an issue since some dumbfuck conservative Cubans in the minority in Miami didn't like those protections being voted into city law, so some ex-jarhead politician among their number got pissy and did an end run in the state house, thankfully the thing died though for the wrong reasons. Orlando, Tampa, Miami, pretty much all of the big cities, a good chunk of the smaller cities have them to at least some useful degree.
>>
>>5182773
>if you DONT pass then you DONT have business going in womens public restrooms. plain and simple. if you dont look like you belong then you dont belong, bro
Would you be okay with banning unpassable cis women from women's bathrooms as well?

>if you dont like texas then move to democratic Detroit you piece of shit. this is an awesome state with so many job opportunities
And where are they supposed to get the money to move?

>>5182785
What's the reason why anyone deserves privileges? What do "normal" people have that gays and trannies do not?
>>
>>5182814
They contribute to society
Fags cannot in any way do so
>>
It was the trannies' fault it got repealed. Blame them.
>>
>>5182814
>>And where are they supposed to get the money to move?
They can stop buying whore makeup for a few months and they'll be ready to move.
>>
>>5182785
>>5182824
epic troll my man sinply epic
>>
>>5182337
Are you talking about Prop 1?
>>
>>5182140
If gender was a game female would be easy mode right? Like you can't die but you don't get the loot that comes with harder difficulties.
>>
>>5182853
women get murdered by deadbeat husbands/rapists all the time though
>>
>>5182824
because wasting time on the queer section of an anime imageboard is the mark of a highly productive member of society right?
>>
>>5182337
I agree with this.

Kick those gross trangenders out f our bathrroms, gross pigs.
>>
>>5182855
Women only make up about 20% of all murder victims. They make up about 4% of all job related deaths and less than 1% of all military related deaths. Whats more women live longer. They have more access to free health care. Their diseases receive more funding then men's diseases, and live longer on average.
>>
>>5182855
and tons of men die in war. its not a contest.

humanity is terrible.
>>
>>5182337
Good. Fuck off crybaby.
>>
>>5182882
>and tons of men die in war. its not a contest.

wars that men start
>>
File: mainpf.jpg (59 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
mainpf.jpg
59 KB, 876x493
>>5182814
>unpassable cis women from women's bathrooms as well?
first of all bro there aren't 6 foot tall bearded cis women with deep voices and penises barging into womens bathrooms demanding to be treated equally, while they struggle to conceal their raging erection. that vast majority of unpassable trans women in womens bathrooms are gynephilic and predatory, look at the story about the transvestite that was banned from using the womens lockerroom at planet fitness. Do you REALLY think its feasible to compromise the safety of 99.99% of women that use public restrooms in order to not hurt the feelings of .01% transvestic gynephiles?
>pic related this is the type of monster that cries about being let into womens restrooms

>>5182843
kek
>>
>>5182912
Individual soldiers didn't start the wars though, what the fuck are you on about. Can't wait till that gender neutral draft.
>>
>>5182337
>We'll sneak this pro-tranny language into this law that expands rights to minorities and homosexuals
>Oy vey! Blacks overwhelmingly voted against their own interest because no one wants the mentally ill getting any more comfortable in their delusions!
BIGOTS!
>>
>>5182868
>gross tranny pigs
kek
>>
You're probably a Californian tranny anyway.
>>
>>5182140
>very easy
/
>easy
female
>normal
male
>hard
everything else
>you gun' die alone
/

>if player_has_trait_ugly=yes
difficulty+1=difficulty_final
>if player_has_trait_attractive=yes
difficulty-1=difficulty_final

That's about it, right?
>>
Anybody from austin want to form a writhing sex pile while only the most degenerate animu is projected on to our entwined forms. A combination of Lacrimosa and a pitched up version uptown funk will be played overtop of each other
>>
>>5182140
Gosh it SURE IS FUN being a young pre-t gay ftm in Texas, no idea what you're going on about anonsy
>>
>>5182920
Can't wait till the no draft.
Seriously, I think your problem is that your country is forcing you to fight in the first place?
>>
>>5182920
Don't you know? Since a man did something, it's every man's fault that he did. Just like how you're a CEO
>>
>>5182824
How though? Gay people can have jobs, make scientific discoveries, etc. The only way gays can't contribute is by reproducing, and some straight people can't reproduce either. It also would seem absurd to define "contribution to society" by reproduction alone.

>>5182853
It would definitely depend on the setting, in modern western countries female would probably be easy mode. But I don't think anyone would dispute that trans is definitely hardmode.

>>5182879
>less than 1% of all military related deaths.
Because the most dangerous positions in the military are forbidden to women.

>>5182915
>first of all bro there aren't 6 foot tall bearded cis women with deep voices and penises barging into womens bathrooms demanding to be treated equally, while they struggle to conceal their raging erection. that vast majority of unpassable trans women in womens bathrooms are gynephilic and predatory, look at the story about the transvestite that was banned from using the womens lockerroom at planet fitness. Do you REALLY think its feasible to compromise the safety of 99.99% of women that use public restrooms in order to not hurt the feelings of .01% transvestic gynephiles?
That isn't what most unpassable trannies are like though. You're using an extreme to justify your transphobia. And even so, what actual harm was that transvestite doing or threatening to women? Do I have a right to kick people out of the bathroom because I find them disgusting?

>>5183722
What do the slashes mean? And aren't assignment statements usually the other way around? What language is this based on?
>>
>>5182337
>>5182773
>>5182806
>>5182835
>>5182868
>>5182915
>>5182926
They'd already removed the bathroom provision you oversensitive feels-driven retards.

I guess lying and babbling nonsense without evidence like some tumblr reddit piece of shit is ok if it agrees with your butt-hurt feels about "le mentally ill degenerates XD".
>>
>>5184014
Fuck you, it would have stayed if you revolting trannies had not poisoned it by association. Also, Parker publically said the bathroom part would be enforced anyway if it wasn't repeal.

Again, it's that dumb section of the T that doesn't want to make any effort dragging everyone dowb.
>>
>>5182603
Pittsburgh is a very excepting city
>>
>>5182140
Aren't dildos illegal in Texas?
>>
>>5184643
No, definitely not.
>>
>>5184722
Isn't their some weird sex toy law down there?
>>
>>5184727
It's never been enforced.
>>
>>5182140
Such an odd law to have on the books. I think you and I talked a few years ago?
>>
>>5184643
You kidding? They made one their governor.
>>
>>5184770
You're from a small Texas town?
>>
>>5182773
What if i pass to a third of people, a third of people think im a boy (in androgynous clothes) and a third dont know, and people easily accept me as a woman if they do know because im feminine and cute? No facial hair, light andro voice etc

To be honest familia, im kinda fucked in either restroom
>>
>>5182140
easy is female or easy is male?
I'd say female, but it's a pic from tumblr, so they'd probably meant male cuz muh patriarchy...
>>
>>5182915
There are literally--and I'm not misusing that word--no reports of a trans woman harassing or assaulting a cis woman in a public restroom anywhere in the world in the span of history. That's the stupidest argument you could make.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.