[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demisexual is only being able to be attracted to people you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Demisexual is only being able to be attracted to people you've formed a bond with, right? Is it possible to only be that way towards one gender, but be "normally" attracted to another?
>>
Fuck off Tumblr. You're just indecisive.
>>
I suppose, I mean it's definitely possible to be attracted to multiple genders but have different "criteria" for attraction to each one. And it certainly is possible to be demisexual AND have a gender-based attraction (i.e. you can only be attracted to people you have a bond with, AND are of a certain gender).
>>
>>5181465
Hey man, I was just wondering. You don't gotta be a rude dude.
>>
>>5181494
Of course it's possible. Anything's possible. What do you want to hear? "No that's impossible! Wow, if that's you then you are the MOST special snowflake!"

Yes, it's possible.
>>
>>5181456

this is why making up a bunch of retarded labels is dumb
>>
>>5181456
How old are you? How many bonds and relationships are forming? I swear to work out the combinations required for all this snowflaking you'd need to be about 80.
>>
>>5181562
I'm not labeling anything, man. I was just wondering if it was a common occurrence to be into dick and pussy, but differently.
>>
>>5181644
>I'm not labeling anything

be honest, how did you get this retarded? were you born this way or did you have to work at it?
>>
http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Demisexual

>Demis may also append a gender orientation to the label, as in "Demi-heterosexual".
>>
>>5181858
You are interesting and helpful.
>>
>>5181456
Yes

Demisexual isnt its own sexuality, more of an addon if you will
>>
>>5181456
demisexual is a shit word.

But yes you can have a strong sexual attraction toward one gender and still be open to the possibility of a relationship with a member of the other gender. Normally though, you don't name it because labels don't serve much use in that situation and you probably are just gonna explain yourself anyways.
>>
File: 1424764371559.jpg (233 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1424764371559.jpg
233 KB, 700x700
>>5181456
>Demisexual
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.