[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start MTF transition but i don't want to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: vr_sissy-set_blue1[1].jpg (166 KB, 885x1089) Image search: [Google]
vr_sissy-set_blue1[1].jpg
166 KB, 885x1089
I want to start MTF transition but i don't want to go to any doctors. any advice?
>>
>>5180898

Go to a doctor. If you're too poor or afraid to visit a doctor then you may not be trans.
>>
>>5180957
>If you're too poor [...] you may not be trans.

Watt?
>>
>>5180998
True story, even here in the UK you are at the whim of some apprentice shrink that will shill and tell you they can't help you until you go to their private practise.

You basically have to act like you will chop your junk off if they don't help. That's plan B for me.
>>
Just go to a doctor. You're not going to get any advice here that'll rival that of a medical professional
>>
>>5181118
Just because you can't get treatment doesn't mean you're not trans though ...
>>
If you can't afford a doctor then you can't afford dubiously legal mail-order hormones

If you're too nervous or anxious about it then fucking woman up. Transitioning takes a lot of courage so you'd best start learning to motivate yourself.

If you're worried about gatekeeping then I guess that might be a legitimate issue depending on where you live. However I live in the Deep South and my therapist was willing to refer me for HRT after about three sessions
>>
>>5181151
True but the thought of not recieving treatment can feel pretty fucking dreadful
>>
>>5180898
>any advice?

Get over yourself and go to a doctor. You can seriously fuck yourself up by trying to self-medicate. Unless you like the idea of liver failure, then or dying as a result of an under-the-table silicone injection done in a living room, by all means, knock yourself out.
>>
>>5181118
cant you go to a genderclinic in the UK with a referral from your GP. I know the waiting list for them is absurd, but i diddnt think the process for started hrt in the UK was that difficult?
>>
at least in usa, the money saved by getting hrt legit is approx same as cost of a doctor appt. either you get imported more expensive hrt, or you see doc and get cheap generic hrt (walmart, chain drugstore, etc). better to go w/ doctor than no doctor desu
>>
>>5184477
and if you have insurance it is even less. Insurance covers all doctors appointments and meds for me. I need to find out it it will cover SRS. There used to be an exclusion clause for trans stuff, but it wasn't in the exclusions the last time I checked.
>>
>>5180898
Take knife
Chop dick off
Make a hole
Done.
>>
>>5185893
My policy explicitly doesn't cover gender dysphoria but I have all my medical stuff covered anyway. I don't know why but I'm just gonna keep playing the don't ask don't tell game since I only have to pay $7 a bottle for my HRT
>>
>>5182737
There is alot of hoop jumping to do in addition to the waiting list shit sucks desu senpai
>>
Self med
>>
>>5185951
>>5180898

DO THIS OP! Except, cut off your balls, gonna need that girl tinkler so the surgeons can make your new vag. It's the quickest, easiest way to transition and have a physician take you seriously
>>
File: cs.jpg (4 KB, 200x251) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
4 KB, 200x251
>>5185951
>>5192638
Wait people!
/diy/here OP needs a corkscrew.
>>
>>5180898
>I want to start MTF transition but i don't want to go to any doctors. any advice?
Lmao that's like 90% trans people who self-med and thin the doctors and therapists are gatekeepers.
>>
>>5180898
inhousepharmacy, qhi, alldaychemist
>>
>>5185951
>cut off dick and balls
>pass out due to pain and bleed to death
a lot faster the suicide tbqh
>>
>>5192857
They are actually gatekeepers in the UK though, ridiculous waiting times coupled with the fact that they use draconian policies like 2 years RLE before hormones.

Like what the fuck is that??
>>
>>5192832
Kek
>>
>>5181118

UK GIC waiting list is appalling, I've been on the list for almost 13 months since referral from my GP.

But this is due to the majority of UK doctors thinking that trans people should not be treated under the NHS... but they'll treat a 80yo to a new hip costing far more to the tax payer. Even though its been proven that once a trans-person had undergone their treatment they often earn more and pay more tax across the rest of their life.

UK GIC and Mental Health is a joke.
>>
>>5195820
No shit. And god help you if you have an Autism diagnosis of any kind. No, you're just a HYPERMALE PSYCHOPATH and you shall go wanting! Then they'll measure your ring and index fingers to reinforce their bullshit, because these fingers are slightly too masculine!!!
>>
>>5195865
That's a mighty fine horse you have there.

My finger index is feminine as I've suffered a hormone imbalance all my life. I'm 5ft 4 and have C cups, size 3 feet.

So try not to shit-post too much when you know nothing John Snow.
>>
>>5180898

I would advise going to the doctors, its all confidential and they can help with referrals to the appropriate clinics and also get you help if you need someone to talk too.

If you do go down the lines of self medicating just be prepared to pay though the nose for drugs that may be fake.

The younger/sooner you start transitioning the better the results you will get.

There are loads of transgender forums on the net that you can get help from, such as tips on how to dress, makeup, laser hair removal.

Good luck to you, wish the best.
>>
>>5195944
There is no need to be so rude. I'm just speaking from my own experience with the NHS. They are incredibly evasive. They'll happily shove expensive antipsychotics and antidepressants down my throat and even put me in the ward due to mere Aspergers, yet giving me feminine hormones and sending me on my way is simply not an option. The mail-order Indian pharmacies do not give a fuck, at least.
>>
>>5180998

It's not a fucking lifestyle you idiot, it's a serious disease and if you aren't doing it with medical assistance you're a damned fool or living in the 3rd world
>>
>>5195970
My bad, I actually read your post wrong, thought you were aiming it at me. Long, stressful day at work.

I'm sorry

I got referred to the Charring GIC and so far they've been good but slow. I went to a seminar they hosted, which was informing but the head guy from endocrine was very patronizing. I have a degree in Biology, yet he talked to me like an idiot. He thought I was FtM until I told him I was born male. Made me feel better.
>>
>>5192832
Don't you mean... a cockscrew?
>>
I have my first appointment for the UK Gic very soon, I want to be done with these cunts in 2 appointments, I've played my cards well up to now and only wanted 5 months for therapy and a referral. I've considered self medicating alot... But I do want full surgery so ima stick with the nhs.. Ive dressed female for almost s year I'm passible got my voice down I'm very determined.

Young trans boys and girls read this guide called, mascara and hope (UK based only) for helping you with transitioning it taught me alot on how to battle the system.

I'll be on hrt By the time in 18, make sure you make it a mission to get on hrt before yoh are 20 or results will.lack especially if you are mtf trans males in my opinion pass easier...

So you want to start the transition? Go to your doctor ask for a referral, then go to a young persons lgbt center for therapy and get it out the way or they will force you into it 100% good luck, don't worry about fucking up with dressing bad or shitty makeup we all went through thst time

And when you're done transitioning repay the favor to a younger trans girl.
>>
>>5180898
>any advice?
lurk more, seriously

when i first came here it took me around 15 minutes of looking around to get started
>>
File: Asuka 3.png (1 MB, 1131x881) Image search: [Google]
Asuka 3.png
1 MB, 1131x881
>>5192857
Doctors and therapists *are* gatekeepers. So are pharmacists. I get murderous intent thinking about how they simply push around transpeople when given the opportunity.
>>
>>5195865
well im fucked then, i'm an aspie
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.