[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8 months on HRT >face hasn't changed a bit >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>8 months on HRT
>face hasn't changed a bit
>still the same "handsome" caveman facial features (nose, jaw, ears, brow bossing) and high germanic forehead I got from dad and his dad while I got typical fag features like DSL, long eyebrows and eyes from mom
>vomit-inducing skinny fat body with narrow waist, no hips and a Hank Hill butt
>me wearing women's clothes = literally a dude in a dress
>be scared to show my honface outside now that I have tiny misshapen breasts
>no sugar daddies will never pay for my HRT as if it even work on my long midface
I mean I must be stupid to continue taking le sugar pills and I feel that I should just stop and kill myself like any sane foreverhon person would but at the same time I am intrigued by where this is all going.
>>
>he fell for the transitioning isn't retarded meme

Ugly now ugly later
>>
Quit being a deadbeat and start saving up for FFS. You can kill yourself or you can take what you've got and do your best with it.
>>
>>5180736
I can't save up for FFS because I am a filthy NEET.
>>
>>5180784
>Quit being a deadbeat
>>
what's your dosage OP? do you self-med and do you know if your hormone levels are in female range?
>>
>>5180784
So why should we care. You chose to be a neet and fuck your future up cause you are a lazy fuck
>>
>>5180665
Where a sports bra and same colored undershirt, when possible wear some sort of jacket or some shit over your shirt as well. Titty problem solved for a while. Continue to present as a guy in order to make money.

Conversely, you could always conveniently cripple yourself just enough to qualify for disability.
>>
>>5180736
>FFS
>Hank Hill body

I think you're forgetting something

>>5180665
When did you start OP? How feminine were you physically and socially before transition?
>>
how old were u when u started mones OP?
>>
hormones don't do much in only 8 months.
>>
>>5180665
gotta break that shit in boss

also there are always sugar daddies, even for the butt ugly ass ones. You're just not putting out enough.
>>
>>5182437
What does starting age have to do with it. As long as shes younger than 40. Shell be fine.
>>
File: abcde.jpg (72 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
abcde.jpg
72 KB, 432x768
>>5180665
Post a picture OP. this was me at 8 months. I was just starting to pass in some of my (bad) pictures. Now it's been 18 months and I'm 90% passing all the time.
>>
>>5184129
Im happy for you. Im in the same boat as op. Life is hell and I cant even smoke weed to deal with depression because im trying to find a job.
>>
>>5184129
Thanks for the pic, pretty lady. Greetings from Kageshi.
>>
>>5184129
The lips really do well for you
>>
File: _76773387_76770482[1].jpg (25 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_76773387_76770482[1].jpg
25 KB, 660x371
>>5184862
She reminds me of Carrie Brownstein
>>
>>5184883
Omg! Dead on!
>>
>>5180665
This is why I gave up on transitioning. Once they ran that program to show me what I would look like I just gave up. I'm not going to spend all that time effort and money to not look like a girl.
>>
>>5190779
Man I would kill myself before giving up. How do you deal with that?
>>
>>5180665
You could be a dyke?

Flannel is pretty cool.
>>
>>5190872
Because I know I will only hate myself even more if I don't look 100% passable female.

I would rather be whole male than a half freak that doesn't look like either. I would probably kill myself if I got to the end stage and was not passable.
>>
>>5184031
>Implying you can't have cro magnon features at 17
Your chances are better the younger you start but don't be retarded
>>
>>5190779
>ran a program

what sort of futuristic utopia do you live in?
>>
>>5191034
It was required by my hospital to do a mock up of what I will look like before they allow HRT. They took a few pics to get my jaw line and bone structure and stuff then it "aged" into what I would look like at various stages of HRT / surgery.
>>
File: yay.jpg (44 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
44 KB, 667x500
>>5180665
I know those feels. Two years on HRT and I'm still very much a man if a somewhat feminine one. My body, my face, everything. I feel cheated, because everyone was like "hurr hormones are magic" "they will fix you" and I didn't even start that late, I was 23 when I went on them. I know older girls who went on HRT even later and pass 100%.

I guess if I had the money for FFS, electrolysis, and most importantly castration, in a couple of years I MIGHT have the chance to pass, but as it stands currently, I'm looking at a very grim future as a cave troll with cone boobs. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta find a bottle of vodka my roomie stashed somewhere.
>>
>>5191298
>not even doing electrolysis or laser
God damn you aren't even trying
>>
>>5184129
melissa?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.