[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans because my little brother surpassed me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: keep-calm-and-love-my-brothers.png (41 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-love-my-brothers.png
41 KB, 600x700
My little brother is 4 years younger than me yet when he hit puberty he looked way more masculine and older than me. He always gets mistaken as my older brother when we get introduced together.

There was an incident were I was around 14 years old when we had a fight and I suddenly realized that he was stronger than me.

From then on he slowly began to surpass me in many aspects in life: he got mulitple gfs, is really attractive and more successful in uni.

Idk when my trans feels started but it could be well around the time with the fight.

I'm now 1 year into transition and still have a hard time being around my brother as a 'girl'. Its just so weird that I'm his sister now yet I failed to be his older brother but I tried... fuck
>>
Fuck his girlfriend and kekold him to show him how much better you are.
>>
>>5180250

but I now have tits and a shrunken girlcock ;_;
>>
>>5180201
Hey anon I'm in the same situation, I have two younger brothers both of which are much taller, bigger and manlier than me.

but in my mind that's kind of natural since they're both cis guys who grew up completely differently from me, our differences in taste and attitude despite our similar upbringing just re enforces the fact I'm not a guy.

Oh and don't worry about failing to be the older brother because now you have a chance to be the older sister which'll probably be a lot easier for you
>>
>>5180201
>brother is a bigger man
>subconsciously become a woman because of it
oh tell me this is true
>>
>>5180279
Shrunken girlcock is a lie.

t. knower of things
>>
>>5180201
This sounds like one of those sissy fantasies.
>>
>>5180388

>tfw my younger brothers from older to younger are 5'2" and and 5'9" while I am a 5'10" MtF.

>>5180712

You want to feminize your brothers?
>>
>>5180201
You'll need to learn to not let it bother you. Talk with your gender therapist about viable coping mechanisms.

From your words it sounds like you may be an intersexual of some sort.

>>5182869
Kleinfelter's?
>>
Submit to your brother and become his little girl
>>
>>5183105

>You'll need to learn to not let it bother you. Talk with your gender therapist about viable coping mechanisms.

It's not that bad actually it was rather cute when we got bothered by a bunch of assholes at a party. My brother and his friends really guarded me and the other girls. Its just that it feels a little weird that I used to be his older brother.

>From your words it sounds like you may be an intersexual of some sort.

Don't think so. I got my genetics and hormones checked before starting hrt. He's just a much bigger guy than me and I'm feminine for a guy. Dunno why this is. I mean if he was only one year younger....
>>
Yeah, please, someone who knows their stuff explain this: why does some guys turn out to be pussies? is it because of their mother being overly protected and at the same time the father does not do much to stop it? I need experience in this to level up, so please enlighten me.
>>
>>5183834
>is it because of their mother being overly protected and at the same time the father does not do much to stop it?
yes dr Freud, that is 100% correct
>>
>>5184012
Thanks
>>
I got a disabled brother, also a bunch younger than me, I bullied him a lot but mostly in a normal brotherly manner...He reaches up to my hip and is no match for me but he's now protective of me since I started transitioning, pays 300 bucks to come visit me in the psychiatry and also has had way more sex and drugs and rocknroll in his life than I could ever hope to AFTER I came out as tranny.
He'd do anything for me and I'm supposed to be the older sibling...
Brothers are just weird man. Just to give a kinda different example with the same result.
Everyone belittled him while I tried to overcompensate with false masculinity. Going by your idea OP, he should be the tranny.
>>
>>5180201
My brother ended up being genderfluid snowflake. I'm mtf.

We were always a very effeminate pair.

You should get over being a failure as a man. Just focus on being the best sister you can be. The bond between siblings should be cherished.
>>
I can understand that maybe playing into your feelings. I got all the runt genetics so I was always shorter, weaker and more feminine than my brothers. They've both got at least 2 inches on me, more rugged faces, narrower hips, etc.
>>
>>5184108

why is this important?
>>
>tfw am mtf 5'3
>older bro is like 5'9
>>
>>5184108

>>5180250 is me and I'm British.
>>
File: im-the-tallest.gif (967 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
im-the-tallest.gif
967 KB, 500x375
>>5182869
>6'1" tranny
>sister is 5'11"
>brothers range from 5'7" to 5'11"
>>
>>5184108
I'm >>5180388 and I'm from the uk too

I think I got off really luckily since I'm 5ft8 whilst both my brothers are over 6ft
>>
>>5183105

No, I'm pretty sure my 5'9" brother and I are just average for our genetics. The shorter one is that height because he thought sleeping was a waste of time as a kid. He probably could have been around our heights at least.

>>5184108

I'm Dominican and born in the US.
>>
>>5184087 here

I'm spic.
>>
>>5184032
I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.
>>
I don't know if it's relevant but one of my friends questions his sexuality and has a couple of issues because his little brother is also doing better. He dropped out in highschool while the other has a bachelor, had fewer girlfriends and to make the things worse his brother is well-known for having a unusual big cock.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.