[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/ do you think Pope Francis is gay or straight? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Popey.jpg (920 KB, 1297x1638) Image search: [Google]
Popey.jpg
920 KB, 1297x1638
Hey /lgbt/ do you think Pope Francis is gay or straight? I know he doesn't act on his desires whatever they may be but do you think his inclination is towards men or women?
>>
>>5178346
idk'

but hes def the kinda person i would eat pizza with
>>
>>5178346
Definitely not gay. He's wearing white after Labor Day. A gay guy would know better.
>>
I don't know why people glorify Pope Francis so much. He might not be as blatantly evil as the last pope, but he still supports a ~problematic~ religion and way of thinking.
>>
>>5185347
>He might not be as blatantly evil as the last pope

He's exactly the same as the last pope, he just has a better PR time that has managed to convince dumb American lefties that he's making religion cool again or something.
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (6 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
6 KB, 306x165
>>5178346
I think the pope is straight. But what about Canada's new prime minister? I mean look at him. Apparently he has a background as a drama teacher too! And if you hear him speak there is definitely something going on there.

>inb4 married to a woman and has kids
>>
God would never choose a man with the sin of flesh in his heart. He is asexual as an angel.
>>
Argentinan faggot here.

Bergoglio used to be very conservative when he was Bishop of Buenos Aires. He was against when the congress passed the bill on same sex marriage. And he was kind of enemie of our leftie goverment. But when he became pope he made 180° shift and now is an allie of the president.
>>
>>5185404
Does he look like a next door Lee Pace or am i delusional?
>>
>>5185730
Um excuse me
His preferred name and pronouns are His Holiness the Pontif Francis i
Cisest scum
>>
>>5185833
kek
>>
>>5185404
fucking trailer park boys
>>
demiromantic grey ace for sure. no doubt at all
>>
File: original.jpg (28 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
28 KB, 480x359
>>5185404
The gayest person I've ever seen after I looked at a mirror this morning.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.