[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
How do i officially know if i'll ever make it as a cuteboy/mtf

How do i officially know if its too late to transition (without looking like a broad shouldered, cleft chinned, shovel handed, adams apple, rocky horror picture show looking freak)

How do i tell that i officially have the wrong bone stucture?

Does HRT do anything to make your shoulders look less wide, or make your belly/legs/ass look girly? and what does it do for your face?

How do i know in other words, if i shouldnt bother and i should give up.

I want to be a girl, or at least a cute framed. cute faced femboi.

what do
>>
>>5177720
We'd have to see a whole body then close face pic and your age. If you already got widish shoulders and a cleft happening and you're 17+ you're screwed.
>>
File: 1446678456477.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1446678456477.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
>>5177890
I dont know where i score with that. i have a softer face but a tiny bit of a cleft. i dont know about shoulders.

are you asking for a picture that way you can see if im fucked?

im almost positive im fucked though
>>
>>5177890
no cleft chin, around average shoulders for my height but 25, why life
>>
>>5177931
The pics to see if your profile in general and then a detailed face pic. Lets say you're 18 but already have widening shoulders but a soft face. You'd be fucked cause in 4 years those shoulders could fill out a XL hoodie
>>
>>5177994
Also general bone structure and thickness. You could have slender shoulders and a cute face but your arm and legs bones could be thick giving you a weird meaty look down the road.
>>
https://unsee cc/muzibope/

so...
>kms now
>try normalcy, go full hon and kms @ 50
?
>>
Totally not OP, but I'm pretty much in the same place. Can I get a yay or nay if I go grab a full body and present it? Not feeling the facial, don't need opinions there.
>>
>>5178041
you have a big waist, ribcage and shoulders. You're probably fucked but it's not the worst I've seen.
Idk why you'd kill yourself at 50 when at that point it doesn't even matter anymore.

>>5178048
Sure
>>
>>5178041
Links not working.
>>
>>5178074
you have to add the dot between unsee and cc otherwise the spam filter picks it up
>>
File: 1440193401031.jpg (74 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
1440193401031.jpg
74 KB, 1400x787
>>5178002

I kind of want to post a face picture but im pretty insecure. soo ill just imgur link the best body picture i can find.

anyway, like i said i know im probably fucked. but my general stats are

>6 foot
>sort of large nose
>not exactly a cleft but at least a little bit of a butt chin
>20 yo
>skinnyfat, im not sure if i have a slender or an average body type. how do i tell

be honest but be nice, should i even bother? if i did would i look like fucking frank from rocky horror picture show or just a freak of nature. i want to be cute.

http://imgur.com/9mVogwt
heres that body pic btw
>>
>>5178070
>big ribcage
not the poster but come on now son that's not that big, with the right dietary changes and hormones the muscle bulking up around it will start to break down anyway
>>
>>5178092
I did.
>>
>>5178096
>not wanting to look like young Tim Curry in drag
also that image gives no indications of shape because you're wrapped in baggy as fuck clothes
>>
>>5178096
The problem is the hoodie and baggy clothes which ruin the outline. But from what i'm seeing you could try and pass and it might not be that bad but it won't be perfect and people will know you're a guy.
>>
>>5178115
weird. put it in here http://pastebin.com/aCGa6whN

>>5178108
idk, there really isn't much soft tissue around my ribs. maybe some lat muscle shrinkage but I don't know how small they go on women
>>
>>5178096
That image is useless.
>>
>>5178123
Yeah. Still not showing up for some reason. I'll check on my laptop real quick.
>>
>>5177720
>what do

Makeup. Clothing. Hair. Plastic surgery.

Learn these things. You don't need to be female to feel like a female.
>>
>>5178096
We can't accurately gauge anything by that photo.

Just post your face. No myspace angle. Straight on. You can delete the photo from 4chins or imgur later.
>>
File: 1444358361250.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1444358361250.png
317 KB, 796x712
>>5178121
>>5178122
>>5178124

http://imgur.com/M92fboz

heres one of me in shorts and a t shirt.

better?

what do you think now
http://imgur.com/M92fboz
>>
>>5178156
watcha got in that mouth bb?

seriously why don't you just take a straight on photo? you're only doing yourself a disservice
>>
>>5178156
You're making it very hard for us to give you a straight answer to your questions.

All I can tell you is to lose weight. You look borderline overweight, and definitely not "skinnyfat." Check your BMI.
>>
>>5178156
you might need makeup to cover that black thing over your mouth, failing that get it surgically removed.
I hope this helped
>>
File: LessDickVers.jpg (3 MB, 2120x3084) Image search: [Google]
LessDickVers.jpg
3 MB, 2120x3084
>>5178048

I'm kinda overweight right now, but exercise is dropping pounds pretty well so future patch notes may include reduced weight. Anyways yeah.
>>
>>5178096
Judging from that you're def not ''fucked''. HRT isn't a magic thing that reverses shit however it does do a lot, google it for detail.
>>
>>5178145
http://imgur.com/gnVA7Kn

http://imgur.com/XuUaMQS

here are two face pictures

the first one i took just now, and its not the best picture really. the lighting is shit and the quality in color kind of fucking sucks since its an outdated as fuck webcam.

the one thats in color is from a little while ago, when i used to be skinny. id take a full on body picture. but i have a small room and i cant fit it all into one frame

I know im going to regret this
>>
>>5178177
After staring at your naked body for a good five minutes I've come to conclude you have proportionately large shoulders. That's not to say you can't be a successful MtF, of course. There are far more important factors.
>>
>>5178156
I'd say no. Your shoulders are bigger than previously thought and your arms and legs seem to have the average male bone thickness.
>>
>>5178191
No. Makeup can fix some of that but you'd need softening surgery for tje jawline and cheeks.
>>
I'll leave up for another hour before I go to bed I guess.. too paranoid just to upload
https://unsee cc/tugemora/

>>5178041
>>
>>5178191
You're cute, much more than those other pictures suggested. Unfortunately, however, you have a lot of plastic surgery ahead. But for right now you can try thinning your eyebrows.
>>
>>5178215
>softening cheeks
nigga a lot of women spend a lot of time giving the illusion of cheekbones like that
>>
>>5178220
no idea about your face but your body would probably pass with female fat distribution + softer skin + tits

good hip-waist ratio goin for ya
>>
>>5178220
Nice.
>>
File: rinased.png (27 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
rinased.png
27 KB, 160x160
>>5178215

so pretty much, im not hon tier. but id have to have some serious surgeries that cost tens of thousands of dollars.

I can't even afford girls clothes, cant go to therapy because i cant afford that, pretty sure its not covered by any insurance in michigan.
plus i know nothing about makeup or anything.

desu im so fucking far in the closet mostly that when i came out to my mom i told her to never talk about it in person, i told her over facebook, and i felt humiliated showing my face around her. dispite the fact she said that she didnt care. i know its degenerate and weird as fuck.

i dont know what it is, but i just want to be cute so i will like myself and feel good.

but i feel like its either put up with my mediocre fat self, or become a tranny exposing myself and my family to it. even though im an oddball enough.

desu i wish i didnt have to work or do anything and i could just go into hiding while i transitioned. so i could change my name and come out when its done so no one would know

but that would never happen
>>
>>5178227
Its the width over the face thats the problem. If the rest of the features softened they'd be incredibly noticeable and offputting.
>>
File: WayLessDickVers.jpg (3 MB, 1941x2592) Image search: [Google]
WayLessDickVers.jpg
3 MB, 1941x2592
>>5178197
So shoulder reduction/removal shoulder, got it. Don't need them anyways. As far as face goes, any major concerns besides the general look of stupidity I have?

Also fuck this captcha. I couldn't even fucking answer because it was hiding the right half of the box. Took awhile to correct.
>>
>>5178297
people are going to say your nose but realistically there are girls with oy vey noses
>>
>>5178234
yeah? when I look in the mirror I swear it's near 1:1..
my face is a nightmare and you might be able to infer that just with what's showing
>>
File: 20140818150633.png (451 KB, 568x738) Image search: [Google]
20140818150633.png
451 KB, 568x738
>>5178304
Should've led with "ignore the landing zone centered on my face." But I'm fine otherwise?

I have a hard time telling male and female facial traits apart unless beard is involved honestly, it's some lame nob ability I picked up somewhere.
>>
Firstly, ignore the anons who say you can't pass if you start after puberty. Most people who start in their early/mid-twenties pass, and a lot of it is down to how you dress, speak and make up.
Lots of people can become a lot happier and attractive after HRT, even if they don't pass 100%.
And if you are trans, things will only get worse the longer you do nothing. If you do nothing now you only guarantee you will become a hon when you breakdown in another 5-10 years time.
>>
>>5178337
well what if I might be just a fetishist or making it up or both?
>>
>>5178354
That's when you save up money to afford professional advice from a shrink.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.