[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TLDR: Best friend says hes straight. Constantly doing "homo"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_4313-1.png (1 MB, 1125x2001) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4313-1.png
1 MB, 1125x2001
TLDR: Best friend says hes straight. Constantly doing "homo" things.
PIC related. its his ass
So my best friend that i've known for going on 11 years is really confusing me lately. Some background info; He obviously knows that im gay/bi (i dont relly use a label any more) and has know I was before i even came out. We work out together and shower at the gym together and have gone skinny dipping so i have seen him naked plenty of times. He says everyday that he love pussy and has a girl friend and they have sex almost every day. I am also madly in love with him.
The most recent thing that he has done was, we were on face time the other day and he started getting ready to take a shower and go to bed. He was shaving his face and had the camera pointed right at his ass and nude. I was just staring at his ass, dick and balls for about 5 mins. When we drink he also gets a bit feely. Laying up on me and our other good friend. He even pulled down his pants showing his ass hole to us.
He also does some "homo" things when hes sober too. Like shaking his dick in our friends face, having me judge if his dick was bigger than our friends (while flacid). We take showers together sometimes (big shower but usually will just be naked in the bathroom together and just switch in and out of shower) When we hang out and are sitting next to each other there really isnt any space between us. We are always physically touching and it dosnt bother him at all. We talk about beating off, hes told me how big he is hard, hes looked at my junk and has said stuff about how big my balls are compared to his and about how my dick curves.
Am i looking too much into this? Is it more of hes comfortable around me? Is he doing some of these things to torture me? Is he secretly bi or just curious maybe? I dont wanna ask him straight up about it because i dont want him to feel like he cant do that around me because im attracted to him if hes actually just straight.
>>
File: 1444612083007.jpg (18 KB, 430x542) Image search: [Google]
1444612083007.jpg
18 KB, 430x542
literally lmao, i hope to fuck he's the best troll in the universe. 10/10
>>
plow his butthole, but tell him you're just doing it ironically
>>
>>5177574
>implying a straight dude would let a beta fagot touch his ass
Anons going to get his faggot ass pumped and dumped like gayscum should be treated. Gays are disposable holes
>>
>>5177293
>Is he secretly bi or just curious maybe?
This is what I'm putting my money on.
>>
He probably just likes the attention. I have a friend like this who led me on for a bit, he backed away when I confronted him about it though. Everybody likes a confidence boost now and then, your "friend" just may have taken it to the next level.
>>
>>5177617

This
>>
>>5177681
>>5177644
>>5177617
Thanks for some real answers. Should i just continue to let him do this? i enjoy it but its just really confusing
>>
>>5177703

Well if it's causing you mental strain then make some closure and figure out what this really is. But if you don't mind the games then just let him do what he's doing.
>>
>>5177703
If it fucks with your head too much you need to put an end to it for your own mental health senpai but if you don't mind being strung along (which I doubt you do desu) keep it going
>>
>>5177703
I mean, you say you enjoy it, but you also say you're in love with the dude, so I mean it's clearly gonna start fucking with you sooner or later if it already isn't
>>
>>5177764
>>5177846
>>5177851
how would you guys bring it up? i really dont mid that he does it. i just want to know his intentions
>>
>>5177916

The next time you all are drinking and watching anime make some jokes about you both in a sexual sense and see how he responds
>>
>>5177916
What >>5177954 said is the best advice for this.
>>
>>5177954
I think he is beyond that
plus if it were me id rather be "honest"

op, tell him you want to fuck and that makes you kind of uncomfortable
see how he reacts and react accordingly to what he said

>he doesnt mind
k cool
>he is into it
you get to fuck
>he doesnt like it
"I thought id let you know cuz it was making me uncomfortable and I think our friendship can handle it"
>>
>>5178535
>>5178150
>>5177954
thanks for your thought!
>>
>>5177293
Tie him to the bed and repeatedly rape him until he either submits or promises to stop triggering your boner.
>>
>>5177293
IDK about all that OP, but I wouldn't pursue him, because he's not gay and has an ugly ass. You must be hella thirsty to even think this much about his actions.
>>
>>5179564
i mean its far more than most straight people would do....
>>
>>5179607
He's just an attention whore. His ass is so ugly that if he was interested in something sexual, he would be at least a little selfconscious.

I think the OP needs to get laid real bad.
>>
Only read tldr.
But my fucking best friend of like 10 years is "straight" and a strict Catholic.
Anytime we'd get drunk together he'd the gayest shit.
Several times he kissed me on the lips.
Once he locked his door (we were 17 at the time he lived with his parents) and wanted me to cuddle and he made out with me slightly.
And every time I'd ask him the next day he would say he's just messing with me.
Shit fucked me up on the inside.
But now that I think about it he was just fucking horny and just wanted to fool around with me cause he was comfortable with me.
But in no way shape or form did he want to make a relationship out of it.

Tldr same situation as op

I was like his little fuck toy he would keep in his night stand and use me when he got bored sexually.

He once even told me to give me a hand job and blow him, but I told him I wasn't ready.
>>
>>5179682
>same situation
no your friend is clearly gay.
>>
>>5177293
>>5177703
Heterosexual here. Are you fucking kidding me? No straight male, in the history of forever has done even one of these things. You're like a fucking mountain of naivety. How do you function?
>>
>>5179682
He was clearly at least bi. How stupid are you? In any case, why do so many people entertain these type of guys nowadays? There's grindr, bars, gyms, etc where you can easily meet attractive guys.

Your repressed hick friend sounds like such a joke to me. It would be fun to mess with him instead. Like purposely have his parents find us and scream rape. You're definitely missing out on some shenanigans, lads.
>>
>>5177293
I shared rooms with a guy in college who always did things like what your friend is doing.
Some guys are just very comfortable with being nude and 'horsing around'.

Good times.
>>
>>5180041
plenty of straight guys do gay stuff, they just never tell anyone.
>>
>>5179897
Any time I confronted him he said he wasn't. We even fought over it.
He wouldn't even admit he was at least bi.
>>5180165
I don't neascarly think he would go to the length of using grinder or go to bars, we arnt even 21 yet.
He's not neascarly a hick, he's half white and half Spanish and his parents are pretty wealthy.
>>
>>5180193

>plenty of bi guys do gay stuff, they just never tell anyone
>>
>>5180264
I was talking about you going to bars, grindr etc. instead of worrying about your hick friend. Wealth has nothing to do with being a hick.
>>
>>5180297
I'm not 21.
I tried grinder and something about it just felt wierd and I didn't really want it from strangers.
It was special with him, it's not the same with random strangers twice your age.
>>
>>5180320
Must be ugly if only guys twice your age talk to you. Guess you have no other choice than bottom of the barrel, lad. gl with the closet case.
>>
>>5180264

Lol explain the fight, guys in denial stories are awesome.
>>
>>5180264
>half white and half Spanish
>Spanish
>not white
you americans are fucking retarded, just saying.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.