[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did anyone see the Ellen interview with Caitlyn Jenner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So did anyone see the Ellen interview with Caitlyn Jenner
>>
>>5177240
cait is the uncle tom of trans people
>>
>>5177240
No.
/thread
>>
>>5177256
You can't /thread your own post u fag
>>
>>5177240
basically bruce wants to still be a 60 year old republican man but also have the ability to masturbate to his reflection in the mirror, is what I got from it.
>>
>>5177240
I can't watch more than 10 seconds. Her voice triggers my dysphoria.
>>
who is caitlyn jenner
>>
>>5177283
Until he does something about the voice, changing the pronouns is absurd. He's not even trying.
>>
>>5177291

The persona of Kardashian patriarch Bruce Jenner. He's a conservative with AGP, so Republican lobbyists convinced him to fully transition so they can have a LGBT figurehead because their party would otherwise due with the changing American landscape. Also in a PC era like now Jenner is all but immune from criticism so he can hon it up spouting homophobia and transphobic rhetoric and people will eat it up
>>
>>5177251

HAHHAHAH that's good i like that one
>>
>>5177315

Republicans want nothing to do with this freak. Try again.
>>
>>5177251
I lol'd. Well done.
>>
>>5177376
>Republicans want nothing to do with this freak
why?
>>
It's a shame Ellen is so nice.
you can tell that she really thought it was fucked up for Caitlyn to even say something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZVtjBcq4CU

Honestly, why the fuck would she even admit to having some kind of bias, at ANY point, when she's supposedly been a women her whole life?

I've seen way too many people completely re-arrange what gender they are or what it means but then still carry some prejudice towards others in a similar, but different, situation.
>>
File: ellen.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ellen.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>5177240
>dat "dropping the T" face
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.