[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis Implant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: images (11)robocop.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (11)robocop.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Hey guys, odd question for you. First my looks my weight my height are irrelevant so I wont answer any of those questions as I want this to stay on track ( as weird as it is ) Due to unusual medical circumstances, I have to get a penile implant my dick size is also irrelevant but i know 12 people are going to ask so it is between 5 and 6 inches. Also I am vers, anyways the question is would a guy with literally a permanent erection be a turn on or turn off?
>>
Yeah but why
>>
because he gotta
>>
Post boipussy bitch
>>
>>5177111
No boipussy for you
>>
>>5177078
is this a facetious question or do you actually want to know?
>>
>>5177152
Can I do this if I have a small penis?
>>
>>5177162
Honestly this would be a question for a urologist but I would think so, as I am a grower and very small when flacid.
>>
File: Nishikino.Maki.full.1515225.jpg (730 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
Nishikino.Maki.full.1515225.jpg
730 KB, 1000x1414
>>5177177
Why do you have this thread if youee going to dodge the important questions?
Height race and reasons for the robocock are necessary in every thread on 4channel.com
>>
>>5177186
was not dodging the question, wanted to know if it was a serious question or a troll, do not feel like answering trolls
I am white 6'2" and overweight reason for robocock is due to the following because so small while flacid and being a large person it tends to retract. due to a problem with diabetes and out of control blood sugars I ended up with some serious raw skin on my penis well as it is usually retracted, when this healed the foreskin fused to the head of my penis and now can NOT retract at all, this is a bad setup for causing infections which are very bad for diabetics. solution is surgically cut the foreskin away from head of penis ( not circumcision as I am already circumcised which if I wasn't would not be as much of a problem). well the problem with that is If they do that surgery when they are done the penis will once again retract and heal to itself.only way to solve the problem is with a penile implant which will push everything forward so it does not retract. hence permanent erection.
Now, if you would be so kind as to answer my question. Oh the reason I was avoiding height weight and race is because I want opinions based just on the issue itself not no because your a fat fuck or no your white. obviously I am only going to be with people who happen to like my body type, but the general question of is a permanent erection appealing or a turn off?
>>
Put the D in traction while the skin heals, then take better care of it.
>>
>>5179527
you're an idiot
>>
>>5179527
How come losing weight won't solve this? Serious question.

How visible will your permanent erection be? If you can see it through a normal pair of pants then yes, it's going to be a turn off to the world. Can they not just do something less permanent that will make your dick stretch out long enough to allow it to heal instead of you looking like you have a boner for the rest of your life?
>>
>>5182775
The issue with losing weight is twofold, eating disorder ( just begining to address this) and a neccessary part of weight loss is exercise,a nd most effective exercises are walking running and biking ( things that require use of legs) I have one almost non functioning knee so this creates a big problem on that front. only other viable option is to get implant keep til healed then remove which will require additional surgery, and being diabetic all surgery is a risk to begin with. How visible? honestly no clue, that is why I was hoping for ideas to hide it.
>>
>>5182707
Discussed this option with doc, traction will not work as it will put to much stress on already open wound and will not heal properly. take better care of it- as this was an uncontrolled issue with blood sugar that caused this by almost dying and being in the hospital long term due to problem I had NO control over, yeah sure I dont see a problem with taking better care of it
>>
>>5182725
an idiot due to what? a circumstance out of my control? the option I am kind of stuck with? the fact as I am unsure what to do at this point? or just the fact that I was fool enough to post on here thinking I would get any real help from asshats like you?
>>
To answer your question, no a permanent erection would not turn me off. Your being overweight is a bigger issue for guys.

Also, why not look into getting a pump installed? This way you can pump it up when you need to (or every day to avoid the previous problem and then let it deflate for the rest of the day.
>>
It would be a turn off, but not as big as your ridiculous medical problems. That shit is your fucking fault and an absolute dealbreaker for anyone with any self respect.

You should not be having sex.
>>
>>5183952
Thank you for your answer, and yes, being overweight IS a big issue for a lot of guys, but until I can get those issues sorted out, there ARE guys who like my body type, so have to start from there. As for the pump idea, this has also been discussed with doc and is not a truly viable option as it would have to be continually inflated long term for the healing process and they are not really made to maintain long term pressure like that, which is why they have the solid implants in the first place.But I truly appreciate the suggestion.
>>
>>5183980
Just out of curiosity, do you know how long the pumps actually stay inflated for? I take it they just self-deflate over time?
>>
>>5184004
as to how long they would actually stay inflated on their own? no clue but they are usually used in a inflate, use, deflate capacity. So unsure if there are actually any studies or statistics on how long they would stay inflated if left that way or if in time they would self deflate,.
>>
>>5183971
I truly hope you never have to be in a situation where you have a problem that is honestly out of your control and then have to deal with people (like you) who just assume everything is your own fault because they either A) are just honestly that uninformed that they believe everything can be controlled or B) they just have been LUCKY enough not to ever had shitty things happen to them that are out of their control.
Also, I have NOT had sex in a very long time so that point is moot. the ramifications of the situation make it necessary to have done and that is what I am trying to deal with right now.
>>
File: 1432470330461.jpg (227 KB, 1424x678) Image search: [Google]
1432470330461.jpg
227 KB, 1424x678
Lose the weight, fatass.
Nobody cares about your reasons or excuses; all they care about is reality.
Which is that you are a fucked up fatass.
Heal thyself, you mentally ill lardhobo.
>>
>>5184004

I think theoretically they stay inflated until you release the value to deflate them. But the problem may be that external pressure on it (from walking around inflated all the time) may damage it and it's not something easily replaced.
>>
>>5184585
> fatass.
>mentally ill lardhobo.
. well, my own father called me a waste of skin, so you will have to do better than that.
>>
>>5185305
there is a valve to deflate again? cool, never knew that
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.