[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexually: I like females with vaginas >vaginas are so good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tnaqa.jpg (33 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
tnaqa.jpg
33 KB, 500x303
Sexually:

I like females with vaginas
>vaginas are so good
I like MTFs including traps
>with or without girlcock
I am not a chaser or a fetishist
>except for the usual stuff

I DO NOT LIKE males, men, dicks, balls, hairy ass, hairy anything, FTMs
>serious hankering for butch grils tho sue me

I am bisexual. My preferences are females and female presenting trans
>especially butchie tomboys oh god
I am bisexual and that does not include guys.

Discuss, I will be back in the morning to monitor this thread
>brb getting wasted
>>
>>5177002
i love your blog
>>
>>5177011

you did not address the point. I am bisexual without liking two biological sexes.
>>
>>5179535
>I am bisexual without liking two biological sexes

so...
>I am bisex
>I sex only one sex

When you parade around telling people you are bi and guys are like oh hai OP I think you are specials, do you just scream "I am a bisexual, that doesn't mean that I'm like into BOTH women AND men. I only like women; because I am a bisexual."

sorry, I'm just ranting because I figured it would be less moronic if I got used to thinking it. It's worse.

>>tumblr
words don't need to have meaning there
>>
>>5179572

How is hard to understand?

male is a gender, female is a gender, trans is neither., or extra if you wish. So there are three possible genders, and if i like two, I am bisexual no matter which two they are
>>
File: Hahaha.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>5179992
Do you understand trans at all? If you're trans you're still male or female, but your gender doesn't match up with your sex.

So there's still two possible genders ya fuccboi
>>
>>5180120
usually, the only people who want to fuck trans are bisexuals.
>>
>>5177002
Sorry but what you describe counts as bisexual (liking both sexes)
Even though as you said you have absolutely nothing for masculinity and only like feminine presenting "trans" (Male to Female)
That's bisexuality
MtF = transwomen, I bet you respect them, I respect them; and everyone should respect their gender expression
But the thing is that the fact that they were male attracts you, yes it does.
Otherwise you'd just say and feel it like "I like women" and extend it to MtF cuz you're tolerant, you wouldn't say "I like traps", traps are males
You're bi.
>>
>>5180186
>>I am bisexual. My preferences are females and female presenting trans
>>I am bisexual and that does not include guys.

OP specifically said they're not into guys
>>
Neat blog post.
>>
>>5180263
Come they're into traps,
They KNOW traps are MEN that look like women
being sexually attracted to your gender = homosexuality
>>
Is this supposed to shit on pans or something? Cause you're doing a bad job.

Fuck pansexuality though
>>
>>5180120

right, so as trans, you can not really be either male or female. i understand its question of having the wrong brain for your genitals.

That makes trans a separate category. male, female and trans.

>>5180186
transwomen definitely aren't female, but they can't really be called male, so they're a third gender.
>>
>I am bisexual. My preferences are females and female presenting trans
Dude, you're fucking straight...
>>
Gonna echo everyone else here and say you're just a slightly transphobic straight guy. Even a lot of so-called straight guys like dicks, but you even ruled them out
>>
You are not bisexual. You like females, cis and trans females. That is not bisexual.
>>
>>5182072
>cis and trans

How am I not bisexual?

i want nothing to do with a FtM even if they want to give up the p

I only want females and femtrans. That makes me bisexual without ever having to deal with cock or smell or beard
>>
>>5182731
You're not attracted to any male traits. Prominent muscle, facial hair, strong features, hairy chest, big penis, you name it. You don't seem to be attracted to transwomen because they're trans, you seem like you're attracted to them because they look and act like women
>>
>>5177002
Hey, Morpheus, what happens if I take both the red pill AND the blue pill?
>>
>>5179992
Except, gender and sexuality are terms that are used to communicate ideas as a whole.
By utilizing them exclusively to mean an idiosyncratic definition, you aren't saying the same thing that everyone is interpreting.
Making a big deal about everyone else using a different definition and pointing out that you are valid in an argument by using your idiosyncrasies, you are using equivocation.

Thus go back to tumblr, where they define their own words idiosyncratically all the time and go on as angry special snowflakes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.