[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does a transgirl with a tiny penis have dysphoria and feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fish police.jpg (44 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
fish police.jpg
44 KB, 479x317
Why does a transgirl with a tiny penis have dysphoria and feel the need to get SRS? A transgirl with a big penis, yes, I understand, but why get triggered over a tiny one?
>>
>>5175007

A man with an ambiguous vagina would still be pretty damned aware that his penis had turned into a vagina, don't you think?
>>
Because it's still a penis?
>>
Women's clothing is not designed for penises. I just want to wear leggings every day but it's so hard to keep my penis 100% hidden in them.
>>5175020
Also, mainly this.
>>
even as small as mine is, it doesn't fit well in underwear, and i certainly can't wear yogapants or anything skin tight around there. it's uncomfortable, and tucking is fucking awful on hot days.

also i can't be penetrated in it, so that kinda sucks.
>>
>>5175077
You can wear yoga pants, but it requires the tuck to be so tight and well done that you'll be in excruciating pain all day and blood will come out of your penis for a week.

Source: I wear yoga pants and leggings a lot.
>>
>>5175549
>>5175077
I want a transgirl to sit on my face with yoga pants on
>>
>>5176047
i mean, i'd wear it for sex stuff, np.
>>
>>5176110
>Thinking I'd want to rip open a hole in them to expose not only your fat ass, but that wincing hole of yours that's begging to be tasted

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: 1435490804487.jpg (30 KB, 585x399) Image search: [Google]
1435490804487.jpg
30 KB, 585x399
>>5176114
goodness gracious...
>>
>>5176135
Then what? You'd want me to smell that harsh scent of sweat and sex you've developed from working out all day as you ground your hips every which way in that mat cause you didn't have me around to ravish you?

Jesus christ, I shake my head sometimes.
>>
this board /degenerate/s into cybering a lot
also: as a ftm, even a tiny fucntional dick would ease my dysphoria
>>
>>5176157
we're all horny and lonely.

>>5176146
that sounds p great.
>>
Because tumor is still a tumor no matter the size.
>>
God I want to fuck a trans girl. It's been bothering me for a while. Top fantasy of mine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.