[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is this chart, in your experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: femboysvstranssexuals.jpg (260 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
femboysvstranssexuals.jpg
260 KB, 1200x1200
How accurate is this chart, in your experience?
>>
enjoy your fucking gyno
>>
i think it is bait/10 accurate
>>
>>5174788
you know trans women age like women, not like men so no balding and stuff
and femboys don't exist past 25 because they either transition or stop being fem

so your chart is shit
also we have this thread every week
>>
>>5174788
It doesn't work that way. If you transition at like 20 and then you get to you're 40s, you just look like a middle-aged woman.
>>
File: c3VKKH9.jpg (5 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
c3VKKH9.jpg
5 KB, 249x242
>>5174806
>you know trans women age like women
>>
>>5174812
No T + female level E = Female aging
male level T + male level E = male aging

how should a transwoman age like a man without T or DHT
>>
>>5174812
How else would you age without testosterone and with only estrogen?
>>
>>5174820
>>5174822

Wordgames aren't evidence.
>>
>>5174825
then tell me how do you age without T ?
what would make you manly ?
>>
File: l_ab82aa8a.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
l_ab82aa8a.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>5174849
>makes a claim
>demands that his opponent back it up

Lol
>>
>>5174872
well, the first claim was trans women age like men
i said no, since your claim is not backed up
so you have to explain the original statement
so you're the one who has to prove how transwomen age like men first
>>
femboys dont age that well and have horrid personalities. its like what MRA think about women and its a bunch of guys who want that and just want to make drama

Trannies are crazy but if they can be not autstic and get off the internet they are generally fine and just blend in if they pass. and if they started hormones young they will age very well like women
>>
>>5174788
I think it's more the opposite actually; femboys who don't transition end up becoming disgusting man-beings while trannies end up aging like normal women (or perhaps slightly better; on average passable trannies seem to look a few years younger than cis women of the same age).
>>
>>5174872
Actually the claim was made by whoever made the chart.
>>
>implying i'm not going to inject myself with age-reversing nanomachines by 2030
>>
>>5174788

ehh ive met some sloppy creepy guys who used to be femboys, others who decided to become normal men, others who fit the chart

same with the mtfs, some who end up being graceful women, others who end up being weird, and others who just abort the mission and end up living a relatively normal life

i think it has a lot more to do with social status, insecurity and confidence

in the end it doesn't matter who you feel you are, how you want your life to be like or what you choose to present yourself as for the most part, if you want to live a happy life i guess the trick is getting to know the person you truly are beyond all of the labels, like what you want to /do/ in your life, whether you're prepared to make sacrifices, whether you're willing to learn and grow as a person?

idk if that makes any sense
>>
>>5174788
accurate for hons

most attractive and/or passable trans women were "femboys" before transitioning anyways
>>
>implying all femboys aren't just proto-trans anyway
>>
>>5174806
>you know trans women age like women
Like milk? Men don't like girls over 25 unless they look 23, what makes you think they'll want a tranny??? Nasty broad shoulders and manface, there is always that one thing about them that you obsess over all the time. It drives me nuts! And I don't want people to be ugly, what the hell do I gain from trannies looking like shit? So don't hate me for stating the obvious, I have zero interests here.

>>5174897
>femboys dont age that well and have horrid personalities
Sounds like you hang around some pretty classy femboys. I have no trouble with them what so ever, they are the most good natured people I've ever met. They take poor loser out in the cold into their warm homes and let them fugg de bwapuccy

In conclusion I have to say, I hope the chart for femboys is true. I suspect the chart for trannies is true.
>>
>>5176336
>Like milk? Men don't like girls over 25 unless they look 23, what makes you think they'll want a tranny??? Nasty broad shoulders and manface, there is always that one thing about them that you obsess over all the time. It drives me nuts! And I don't want people to be ugly, what the hell do I gain from trannies looking like shit? So don't hate me for stating the obvious, I have zero interests here.
Plenty of men date women over 25. Maybe if by "men" you mean college age men, but that just doesn't make sense. Plenty of older women are decently attractive "women age like milk" is nothing more than a dumb meme invented by MRA neckbeards still bitter that they can't date high school girls. And as mentioned before, trannies (if passable obviously) tend to look slightly younger than cis girls.
>>
You've made like 3 different threads with these shit-posts just today alone. Everyone just report and sage this shit instead of responding.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.