[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else gone gay MGTOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: huge.22.110931.jpg (27 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
huge.22.110931.jpg
27 KB, 450x338
How many of you have had enough of the incessant toxicity of the gay world with its rampant drug abuse, unavoidable sexual promiscuity, golddigging, drama and general bullshit and just decided enough and abandoned gay men entirely?
>>
File: shrek.png (393 KB, 524x559) Image search: [Google]
shrek.png
393 KB, 524x559
>>5174333
Sex and drugs are fun.
And you'll never encounter golddigging, unless you go for fembois.
>>
>>5174886
>Sex and drugs are fun.
Low IQ subhuman detected.

>And you'll never encounter golddigging, unless you go for fembois.
Yeah, that must totally be why every faggot on every dating site falls all over themselves to impress every other faggot that they're a "professional" like there's a gay-wide phobia against not being.
>>
Sounds like me. This has been my experience so far with gays and dating sites

Dating sites:
> men 10 years older unable to restrain themselves (It didn't bother me that much though)
> fake profile pics or pics that give a skewed perception
> insanely hard to get any kind of in depth conversation going
> good looking people all just want quick sex and I got ignored by 9-10/10 looking guys multiple times for suggesting to take it slowly
> I look good with an excellent body and above average face
> I don't know any gays irl and gay bars are filled with worse people I mentioned above.

I have no clue where to find a good looking boyfriend.
>>
>>5175739
A good looking one without shit personality or hurr sex.
>>
>>5175739

I'm having the same problem. It feels like I only have an account on hookup sites so I know who to avoid.
>>
>>5175763
Hahahaha. Yeah it's a shame. I even lowered my standards significantly to everyone who wasn't an old dude, obese or looked deformed / really ugly (physical conditions, blisters, black skin etc).

Conversations just weren't there. I just couldn't strike a decent conversation. It feels like I'm some kind of alien observing another species. I don't even understand these people how do these other people even ge to other people, sure I understand the sluts they just spamm their dickpics and hornyness everywhere and eventually get what they want but what about the rest?

Like I said my looks are NOT the issue I definitely look good, if I looked average or below I probably would've blamed that but no I don't have that to blame. So what else do I need to blame my social skills? But why I'm the only person who's ever socializing on these app besides 5 lines of conversations and then a flood of dick pics or just repeating the same lines over and over it's like showing interest in someone is a turn off, or some people are very blank I have little words for it.
>>
>>5175798

Where do you live? I'm in a fairly small town in the midwest and I'm trying to understand it myself.

I'm not even that attractive, and I'm realistic about who's likely to want to date me. Trust me when I tell you, even the 'average' ones are sluts. They just try to hide it. And usually fail. I went on a date recently with a guy I met online and he seemed pretty cool and personable and then I made the mistake of googling his email address and reading his posts on reddit. Good god.

You hear so many gays moaning about being lonely, unhappy, etc. But so few willing to try to make a 'traditional' kind of relationship work. You know, one where both dudes aren't sleeping with 7 guys on the side and getting plastered/high any chance they get.
>>
>>5175739
> men 10 years older unable to restrain themselves (It didn't bother me that much though)
> fake profile pics or pics that give a skewed perception
> insanely hard to get any kind of in depth conversation going
> good looking people all just want quick sex and I got ignored by 9-10/10 looking guys multiple times for suggesting to take it slowly
> I look good with an excellent body and above average face
> I don't know any gays irl and gay bars are filled with worse people I mentioned above.
That's pretty much been my experience to a T. The catfishing and dishonest profiles are particularly annoying. I'm also getting pretty sick of normalshits both gay and straight alike trying to convince me that most gays are decent and I won't meet them in bars, when literally ZERO of them have ever been able to come up with one actual, concrete example of someone I could date who fit the category they claim is more common - it's nothing more than a normalshit arguing technique claiming the world is better than it really is "you just don't see it".

>I have no clue where to find a good looking boyfriend.
You won't. A good looking gay guy is going to be interesting in going straight for the dick. There are very nearly zero exceptions to this rule. Only uggos want a serious relationship.

>>5175798
>Conversations just weren't there
Mhm. This is also a constant problem. Dry, boring people, no chemistry.

>It feels like I'm some kind of alien observing another species
I always feel that way with people in general. I share absolutely nothing in common with most humans other than basic biological processes like eating, sleeping or drinking water.
>>
>>5175818
>You know, one where both dudes aren't sleeping with 7 guys on the side and getting plastered/high any chance they get.
SHHH!! Don't let /lgbt/ hear you. They'll start ranting about how most gays are actually pure, innocent virgins but simultaneously you're slutshaming and advocating "heteronormative" relationships.
>>
>>5175942

Seriously. Surprised they haven't already jumped down my throat.

"ur one of those 'str8-acting' guys aren't you lol"
>>
File: Christian Tip.jpg (76 KB, 618x589) Image search: [Google]
Christian Tip.jpg
76 KB, 618x589
>>5175935
>I share absolutely nothing in common with most humans other than basic biological processes like eating, sleeping or drinking water
>>
>>5175935
Yeah fuck off I'm not uggo. Besides that why wouldn't I want a serious relationship instead of meaningless sex? To be honest I would be better off joining a BDSM club and getting the kind of kinky shit done that I'm into immediately and no risk of hiv / aids in very strict ones, unlike shitty online dating. But that's not my thing. I'm not ugly that I want a serious relationship out of desperation so I can cling onto someone to magically feel better lol.

Yeah you know the things people say with gay propaganda are largely inaccurate, you want to see gay propaganda? Look at the fucking gay pride since that accurately represents a large part of gayness lol.

Oh I don't feel that way with people in general I can very much relate to how other people feel. BUT I CAN NOT FUCKING GET IT WHY I HAVE A CUNT MESSAGE ME WITH FUCKING HEY HOW ARE YOU AND THEN PROCEEDING TO ADD NOTHING OF VALUE TO A CONVERSATION. What kind of cunts do this even, the fact this shit is so common is just more infuriating. And it's not like I didn't try to actually make a good conversation happen with these people it's just impossible because I'm not sure they're socially retarded? I have no clue.

>>5175818
In Europe, Netherlands. That sounds pretty horrid, your experience. I actually met one cool guy I was going to date. I messaged him for quite a while and it would be a month later I would've a meetup planned since I was busy with business. I found out he had an okcupid and some of those questions were just so trashy that I felt like I wasted my time on someone who seemed cool but was actually a major slut.
>>
>>5175942
>/lgbt/ is one person
Nice to know
>>
>>5175942
I don't even get it why they do this. I guess they're just defending their slut behaviour of chain fucking 50 dudes and acquiring STD and HIV in the process.

If you look on any random app for gays like grindr you can easily find dick pics spammed at you or other fun things like this. If you look to a parade I see pure perversity. If you go to a gay bar, well the types in there from my experience are worse than grindr hehe
>>
>>5176012
>Yeah fuck off I'm not uggo.
I remain skeptical.

>Besides that why wouldn't I want a serious relationship instead of meaningless sex?
Because nearly zero gay men do unless they're ugly.

>To be honest I would be better off joining a BDSM club and getting the kind of kinky shit done that I'm into
>into fetishes
Yeah, pretty typical faggot really.

>Yeah you know the things people say with gay propaganda are largely inaccurate
Yeah, except they're not. The only gay stereotypes that are inaccurate are the obviously retarded ones from christniggers like "gay is a choice". All the ones about the drug abuse and sexual promiscuity and STD proliferation are all true.

>Look at the fucking gay pride since that accurately represents a large part of gayness lol.
It does. It really, really does.
>>
>>5176132
You can fuck off I'm not posting pics of myself on chinz.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.