[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does this board treat trans people so heinously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10
File: 1446430012732.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1446430012732.png
84 KB, 436x425
why does this board treat trans people so heinously?
>>
They dont, every board on 4chan has a handful of assholes whose only purpose is to antagonize everyone.

I will be your frend ;_;
>>
They suck, they're mentally ill genital mutilators, and they have parasitically latched on to Gay Rights and are trying to drag us down with them.

And by they, I mean you.
>>
File: 1431844991958.jpg (7 KB, 100x174) Image search: [Google]
1431844991958.jpg
7 KB, 100x174
>being gay
>just a different sexual preference

>be a transgender
>wants to cut their penis off and get a psuedo vagina
>tries to be in the same category as them
>WHY DO THEY HATE US?!!?
>>
>>5172921
>trans
>people
Pick one
>>
>>5172921
I can't speak for the rest of /lgbt/

The reason I don't like trans (mtf) is because a lot of them start as really cute guys that are still mostly sane.
then they take hormones and try to become women. then they're mentally ill and no longer attractive.
they are a waste.

fmt on the other hand are... strange.
>>
Because there are enough shitty narcissistic transpeople out there that we all really don't like having any of you around even though like half of you are cool.

And here we can actually say so instead of coddling your whiny feelings without getting death threats from SJWs.
>>
Because this is 4chins
>>
>>5172921
because they don't belong here, they sided with the feministsSJW and we don't like them.
>>
I WANNA BE A DUCKLING
>>
File: 1443685917041.jpg (20 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
1443685917041.jpg
20 KB, 403x389
>>5176344
whut?
i thought feminists hated trannies as well.
>>
>>5176347
Not sure how that relates to the topic of the thread, all-caps-Anon, but what's stopping you?

>>5172921
Because being awful to people is a part of 4chan culture. I don't really care for it on most boards, though. It often winds up distracting from the board's main thrust, and just devolving into usually-Anonymous flame wars - an almost perfect waste of text.
>>
Cuz they're fags
>>
>>5176344
You're an absolute retard.
>>
>>5176366
Being awful to people for no reason isn't 4chan culture. It's newfag shitposting due to the 2011 population surge.
>>
>>5176368
No it is true, we really don't want transexuals in the gay movement, nobody likes you. You're condition has nothing to do with sexuality, it is purely incidental. Most of you just kill yourself even if you transition, your problems isn't with sexuality, it's with yourself, that is why trannies who passes still kill themselves, because it isn't their looks but what is inside that makes them unhappy, they make themselves unhappy therefore they kill themselves. I don't want to be part of your delusion, I'm telling you, we don't want them here.
>>
>>5172977
Trannies were there pretty much from the beginning though.

>>5176344
Most trannies here don't like feminism, at least the modern form.

>>5176357
TERFs hate trannies, but they're a minority. However a lot of feminists are just plain nutjobs so none of us want anything to do with them, even if they are okay with trans people.
>>
>>5176403
>MOST of you just kill yourself
>trans suicide rate below 40%
>>
File: 1444912894049.png (672 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
1444912894049.png
672 KB, 584x553
>>5176403
i'm a faggot as well, but people like you are a greater cancer to the community than mtfs/ftms as you claim.

you're able to go about your day today being a good little flamer slut looking for dick on grindr, because some trannies 30-40 years before you were born fought for these rights for you, for the so called gay movement.

>>5176412
thanks for the clarification, still haven't met a sane feminist either.
>>
>>5176412
Honestly though, I don't get why TERFs are a minority.
If a rad fem is against gender roles why should they accept a person saying they identify with a stereotypical gender role? Especially if they want to join them.
>>
>>5172921
Trannies took it over. I post on /pol/ now.
>>
>>5176473
>I don't get why TERFs are a minority.
Because they've traded Gender Essentialism (an idea under heavy fire since the start of feminism, and that died with the second wave) for Sex Essentialism (which has amounted to the same thing as Gender Essentialism in practice). Gender Essentialism was at odds with critical analysis of the roles of female and male humans in society, and with the lives they not only *did*, but *could* lead. Sex Essentialism is the same, and accounts for many of the inconsistencies and frailties in TERF rhetoric and practice.

>If a rad fem is against gender roles why should they accept a person saying they identify with a stereotypical gender role?
Radical feminism does not seek the destruction of women (human females), but of "Woman". They are not necessarily hostile to men (human males), but to "Man". The problem is that different groups mean different things when they say the same words. Most people use Sex and Gender interchangeably. Medicine uses Sex for most anatomical characteristics, and (usually) Gender for the brain. Feminism has used Sex to describe the physical reality, and Gender to describe the social one. A trans man is *also* a FtM transsexual. Radical feminism has no explicit beef with a person changing their sex, regardless of how they live, although it necessarily takes issue with the near-enforcing of gendered social norms on trans persons by the medical and trans community.

They are not opposed to people occupying different roles, but them being "Women's Roles" and "Men's Roles" is antithetical to the ideology.

Of course, some radfems that aren't TERFs are still assholes. They're humans, after all.
>>
>>5173436
>I can't speak for the rest of /lgbt/
>The reason I don't like trans (mtf) is because a lot of them start as really cute guys that are still mostly sane.
>then they take hormones and try to become women. then they're mentally ill and no longer attractive.
>they are a waste.
.and THERE is your whole issue in a nut shell. I am guessing you are a gay male.so you have this cute basically sane male, obviously someone you would be interested in, and they go and ruin that by transitioning to a woman (which you are by nature NOT attracted too) which in YOUR book MUST mean they are mentally ill. In your eyes this makes them a "waste" yes a waste of a perfectly cute guy YOU could have been with.and they go and ruin it by turning themselves into a yucky girl.(shudder) Your explanation either came out much differently than you intended, or you REALLY need to grow up and stop blaming others for YOUR issues.
>>
>>5173487
When you don't have trannies to whine about you turn on each other, "I'm masculine, straight-acting and vote republican, I don't need marriage or discrimination protections or to not have to hide my relationship, I'm one of the GOOD gays, not those narcissistic faggots that give us a bad name!"
>>
Trannies have a mental disorder that has resulted due to a neurological defect during pregnancy. Transitioning isn't even effective as some claim. In the end trans need a real cure.
>>
>>5176473
Perhaps they understand the science behind transgenderism and that it's not really about gender roles. Alternatively, that may think that being trans IS against gender roles, but feel that transitioning is the only way a man can get away with typically "feminine" gender roles (since just because radfems are opposed to gender roles, doesn't mean society as a whole is). Of course that's blatantly untrue except in places like Iran.
>>
>>5183988
>Transition isn't even as effective as some claim
Sure, but you could say that about anything, there are always SOME who claim things are more effective than they really are. But it's effective enough to provide a substantial improvement, and it's probably what we'll keep doing for quite a while. Actually fixing the brain would require drastic advancements in our understanding of the brain.
>>
Imagine if you got discriminated for years just because you happen to like dick more than pussy and then when you finally start get treated like normal human being some mentally insane people with their imagination problems latch onto you and start dragging you down again because they actually think we're on same boat.

No one wants to hang out with the losers.
>>
transgender is a mental illness, and should not be tacked on the end of adults making informed decisions about their private sex lives

there really is no relation between sexual and gender identity

I also think transgenders are mentally ill freaks who seek deceive and defraud others by their very existence. you see the whole "passing" thing is nothing more than an attempt to 'trick' others into thinking they are something they're not

I think adding the "T" has done a hell of a lot more harm than good

it's like a group of people with diabetes, obesity, and allergies, having fucking anorexics tacked on to their group, because they all want better medical care. it does nothing good for the diabetes. all that happens is people think it's the diabetics fault, as if they are choosing it for themselves. that's the public perception. whether the perception is right or wrong (that anorexia and so on is self caused) is irrelevant. the only thing that matters is that the perception exists.

and it's the same for sexual identity. gay, lesbian, bisluts, all of us are harmed by being lumped in with frauds - mentally ill abominations. freaks full of aids and suicide, delusions and general instability. I dislike being tainted by association with what is patently a bunch of fucking freaks.

I mean people say oh you are both oppressed so you should be all budd buddy, but it's not true. just look at how nigs hate gays. the only thing we have in common is shared experiences of discrimination. lumping us all in together just gives bigots a unified group of people to blanket-hate.

fuck trannies. I wish they would all kill themselves. fuck caitlyn jenner for doing nothing to deal with the real issues of trans people. fuck the media. I hate it and I think we would all be better off if trannies finally made good on their threats and killed themselves. worhtless, vile, disgusting pieces of shit is what they are it's what they always will be. scum fucking loser FREAKS
>>
File: wtf.jpg (18 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
18 KB, 224x225
>>5184106
>putting the subject in the name field
That's some really dedicated baiting.
>>
>>5172921
gay people are afraid trannies are a danger to their newfound popularity, not realizing people hate gay people for being disgusting not for associating with trannies
>>
>>5176403
I don't want to be associated with child molesters and aidsfaggots either but we are and it'll stay.
>>
>>5176412
Pedos were there in the beginning and we managed to shed them.
>>
>>5172921
Because /pol/ and /lgbt/ are the same board.
>>
>>5172997
>being gay
>just a mentally ill pervert who want to spread disease and fuck kids
>>
>>5185677
can we come back now plz?
>>
>>5183988
Which is....?

Transition is far from perfect but it's the best treatment available.

If we threw away every treatment that isn't 100% perfect there wouldn't be a lot of treatments left.
>>
File: 1432439864067.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1432439864067.gif
904 KB, 427x240
>>5185795
No you may not.
>>
>>5184053
Imagine if you were a mentally ill degenerate that got appropriate responses for your flamboyant behavior and then when a minority of the world begins to tolerate you some other degenerate group that's been associated with you for ages seems like a good target to scapegoat and blame for the majority of the world that still seeing you as the mentally ill degenerates you are.

No one wants to hang out with degenerate freaks.
>>
>>5184141
No no no, the tranny freaks just HAVE to be the reason everyone hates me, not because I keep trying to feed my shit to beautiful little boys!
>>
>>5185677
>we managed to shed them
LOOOOL
Sure, all the pedos among you fags just don't count because it's ok if you're abusing children of your own sex.
>>
>>5185866
Name three then.

I'm also counting all the transgendered kids who have been fucked up beyond repair by hormones as child abuse by trannys. At least us faggots don't go around telling kids that we should all chop our dicks off if we want to be cool.
>>
>>5185894
any man that likes twinks
>>
>>5185979
You seriously think that's the same? Do you also think stare rape is the same as actual rape?
>>
>>5185894
>I'm also counting all the transgendered kids who have been fucked up beyond repair by hormones as child abuse by trannys
Wowww, we're so lucky to have someone so qualified to explain this all!
At what groundbreaking university you get you neuroscience and endocrinology degrees that you know so much better than all the other doctors and scientists?
Could you give a more specific measure of "fucked up beyond repair", because that seems less technical and more like feel-driven appeals to emotion. How do the hormones fuck up people beyond repair?

Also is this bait or are you so ignorant of your own history that you don't realize that "think of the children!" is one of the go-to arguments trotted out against all members of lbgt?
"Normal people" Don't want faggots to have children or spread their degeneracy to them either.
>>
>>5185894
>transgendered kids who have been fucked up beyond repair by hormones
Wait, what? You mean David Reimer, the unfortunate victim of a social experiment by a deluded pervert that believed you could socialize people into whatever gender you wanted? An attempted case against the necessity of transition, that kind of did the exact opposite?

Because I can't think of any other case where a "kid" was given cross-sex hormones before they were in their teens in our culture. Perhaps Nazi Germany and the CIA have committed some as-of-yet-unheard-of atrocities in that vein? Although many have their puberty delayed while they work through their gender identity. I can't imagine why you think that would fuck up their life beyond repair, though, so you've got me confused.
>>
>>5185999
>Could you give a more specific measure of "fucked up beyond repair", because that seems less technical and more like feel-driven appeals to emotion. How do the hormones fuck up people beyond repair?
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/48121998
"We just couldn't stand the thought of Jose going through male puberty, so the doctors implanted this thing in her arm to make sure that would never happen!"
So at the age of ten, it was decided that this kid should never go through natural puberty. If she regrets it ever, it will be too late because of decisions her stupid parents allowed her to make as a child.

That's fucking horrifying! How is this different than molestation?

>Also is this bait or are you so ignorant of your own history that you don't realize that "think of the children!" is one of the go-to arguments trotted out against all members of lbgt?
They say that because they think we're sex fiends, an argument you were just making a few posts ago, by the way. I hate the fact that they are being exploited to try and make a naturalistic argument so they can avoid uncomfortable questions by just calling it fate. I'm also ashamed of when people drag kids into pride parades as well.

>>5186018
Girl in the video I mentioned above.
>>
>>5172921

Because trans- is a prefix that allows for some dorky humour that is relatively obnoxious.
>>
File: 1446059991133.gif (993 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1446059991133.gif
993 KB, 245x245
>>5185836
Please!
>>
File: 1267458884772.jpg (16 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1267458884772.jpg
16 KB, 251x250
>>5186084
Don't you have a jail cell to be hanging yourself in?
>>
>>5186052
Did you never watch the videos you linked? They're talking about puberty blockers. Like I talked about. Shit's reversible. Easily so.
>>
>>5172921
Because they can. Some may make up political excuses in the moment, but there's really no overarching motivation beyond pure sadism, id and negativity for the sake of negativity. Trans people are a tiny, relatively defenseless sect of society who deal with unique and exotic health issues that make them more vulnerable to bullying and bigotry than most. This allows people who don't have much going on in their own lives an easy target to take their frustrations and insecurities out on. With the inclusion of anonymity and the internet, which eliminates any potential backlash for the genuinely horrible things they say, that net of sadistic individuals grows exponentially. I don't doubt that many people here are addicted to the instantly-gratifying power and rush of abusing trans people verbally, and potentially pushing them to suicide, with no real reprisal. As long as they spend so much time and effort hating the shit out of trans people, they don't have to focus on the stress of real problems they might deal with in their own lives that actually affect them. It functions like a drug, an opiate of the masses, a temporary escape from reality at the expense of others.

It's 4chan's version of the two minutes hate from 1984, but most are too embroiled in the primal hatefest to see it.
>>
>>5172921

They hope to gain acceptance by throwing trans people under the bus. The LGBT versions of the Uncle Tom or the "I'm a feminist but not one of them dykes!!!" cishet girls.
>>
>>5186121
Actually, I never fully read your post, and now I look like a fool for it. Lesson learned.

I find it no less horrifying, and I doubt it's as fully reversible you claim. But I'll concede I lost that point and back pedal to the indoctrination issue.

Would she have been unhappy if she had been raised as a boy? She was told she was transgendered by a trans sympathetic doctor and just rolled with it. I played in dresses as a kid and raised as a boy and I turned out to be ̶a̶ ̶fl̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶̶̶ ̶f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶ just fine. A hundred years ago, all kids were dressed as girls until age five or six to ward off evil spirits or some shit, and didn't have such an epidemic of gender dysmorphia. I find it highly suspect that it is now a symptom to be diagnosed (relating to the issue of how normal child behavior is now called ADHD and pills are shoved down their mouths like candy).
>>
>>5186179
>muh feels
>muh projection
>muh conspiracy
>>
>>5186193
>accuses gays of being pedophiles to make trannies look better
>waste my time
>drops into greentext shitposting mode
>wonders why so many hate them
Well fuck you then.
>>
>>5186052
>So at the age of ten, it was decided that this kid should never go through natural puberty
All sorts of medical decisions are made at 10 along with doctors and parents when needed, no medical treatment is "natural", why should this one case be special because it offends your feels?

>If she regrets it ever, it will be too late because of decisions her stupid parents allowed her to make as a child
The puberty blockers are very reversible and safe.
Even if they DO change their mind later after hrt and surgery(which comes at a later age anyway)then it would simply leave them needing to transition(back) with maybe less than perfect results, pretty much the same result as if you denied treatment based off your feels and they regretted it and transitioned on their own later.
So if the hypothetical results could end with transition needed either way than why not leave it up to the family and qualified professionals trained in medicine instead of basing it all on the feels of some armchair psychologist online?

>how is people getting a recommended accepted medical treatment not abuse if it upsets my sensitive feels!?!
Gee, Idk, maybe you should look up the actual laws.
>>
>>5172921
>why does this board treat trans people so heinously?
Because trans people are weird and gross, duh.
>>
>>5186249
>>Gee, Idk, maybe you should look up the actual laws.
The law does not decide what is right, only what is allowed.
>>
>>5186179
The puberty blockers are more reversible than "natural" puberty and no matter how horrified your feels are it doesn't change that reality.

>the indoctrination issue
Oh the same issue that conservatives say there is with gays indoctrinating kids?
>>
>>5186263
Yeah pol talks all the time about the TRUE morality beyond the law and how they'll finally enforce it on the Day of Rope when they kill all the people that offend their feels.
>>
>>5186265
>growing man boobs from t blockers
>reversible
yeah sure kid.
>>
>>5186209
>accuses gays of being pedophiles to make trannies look better
I didn't do that, stop being so paranoid the cops will find your kiddie porn stash.

>waste my time
This website is a waste of time.

>drops into greentext shitposting mode
I made one post in this thread, and it was that post because you're a delusional, whiny little bitch with insecurity issues and a penchant for projecting these problems onto others.

>wonders why so many hate them
I could say the same for you, cakeboy.

>Well fuck you then.
Fuck you too fudge commando.
>>
>>5186273
So they're SJWs.
>>
>>5186265
>The puberty blockers are more reversible than "natural" puberty and no matter how horrified your feels are it doesn't change that reality.
We'll see in a couple of decades how many are left alive and how they feel about it.

>Oh the same issue that conservatives say there is with gays indoctrinating kids?
Irrelevant.

>>5186273
No, the one that Kant or Plato talk about. Try reading some philosophy instead of retarded teenagers on Tumblr and realize that ideas weren't invent on the internet.
>>
>>5186286
>I didn't do that, stop being so paranoid the cops will find your kiddie porn stash.
>I made one post in this thread, and it was that post because you're a delusional, whiny little bitch with insecurity issues and a penchant for projecting these problems onto others.
LEL, sure.

>This website is a waste of time.
And you made it even more of a waste.

>I could say the same for you, cakeboy.
At least if I have to pretend to be straight for a little while, I can do it without bursting into treats over the oppression.

>Fuck you too fudge commando.
No fuck you and your inside-out penis.
>>
>>5186282
It's more easily reversible than bone-structure produced by T so hedging your bets would still point towards transition especially if doctors have treated them for years and tested for possible co-morbid condition as is standard procedure. Consistent continuous dysphoria is a very strong diagnostic indicator, more more-so than those for many other serious medical procedures that don't get as much attention or debate because your feels aren't all butt-bothered about them.

Ftms also generally get their breasts removed as part of their transition so if avoiding that procedure is the goal then I guess transition is fine for them.
>>
>>5186297
>how many are left alive
kek oh yeah people are totally gonna start dropping like flies from these meds that have been used for other treatments in the past because your feels are the real truth!

>Irrelevant
Not if you ask the majority of people! the indoctrination of kids by gays is VERY relevant for them.
>>
>>5186320
>LEL, sure.
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, you're still a whiny bitch.

>And you made it even more of a waste.
And you made it less so with your hipster pseudo-intellectualism and masturbatory conspiracy theories? You actually think that don't you?

>At least if I have to pretend to be straight for a little while
You're trying to rationalize your weak-willed cowardice and project that insecurity onto other people. That'll show em!

>No fuck you and your inside-out penis.
lol so long and thanks for all the shit dick, nancy.
>>
>>5186297
>post talks about pol
>well u just read teens on tumblr all the time cus I say so
Wow, leave it to someone who thinks they're a lot more high minded than they are to project their retarded feels at others.
Have fun exercising your genius intellect beating strawmen.
>>
>>5186297
>No, the one that Kant or Plato talk about.
Don't kid yourself, /pol/ users are the proverbial witless barbarians scared of all things intellectual and non-violent. They don't care about knowledge or enlightenment. They'd slaughter both of these men without a wink if it meant immediate power or silencing a critic.
>>
>>5186359
Hey, hey. Anon has some ground to stand on. "Oh, woe is me! I started puberty a couple years later than my friends, and the prom is tomorrow!" is a thing that even cis teenagers suffer from.
>>
>>5186359
>kek oh yeah people are totally gonna start dropping like flies from these meds that have been used for other treatments in the past because your feels are the real truth!
kek oh yeah 40% suicide rate isn't dropping like flies

>Not if you ask the majority of people! the indoctrination of kids by gays is VERY relevant for them.
They're suspicions of indoctrination is not what is irrelevant, it is the fact that normies have them.

>>5186361
>It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, you're still a whiny bitch.
And you're a retarded, delusional tranny. We all have issues we need to work on.

>And you made it less so with your hipster pseudo-intellectualism and masturbatory conspiracy theories? You actually think that don't you?
Never said or implied anything about conspiracies. I just meant that doctors have a hammer and think everything looks like a nail.

>You're trying to rationalize your weak-willed cowardice and project that insecurity onto other people. That'll show em!
That whore make up isn't fooling anyone, you aren't actually passing. Try not to cry about it, your mascara will run.

>lol so long and thanks for all the shit dick, nancy.
Found that one kinda funny, actually.

>>5186368
>A-anon, you're not some sort of /po/ browseing paper folder, are you?
That's not relevant to anything, and if you get to assume where I shitpost, I get to do the same to you.
>>
Come on friends, now you're both just trying to hurt each other.
>>
>>5172977
>Gay Rights
what's that exactly, other than threatening small business owners with jail time if they don't want to bake you your dick cake

gay men have been perpetually aghast for months that nobody gives a shit about their play-date marriages, then turn around and scream at trans people for being shrill
>>
>>5186387
You do know those stats are for people who transitioned before 1989 and that those that transitioned after have rates in-line with the general population, right?
You must have the source to quote it so read the demographics.

Or is this just another case of "muh feels > reality"?
>>
>>5186387
I didn't say you go to pol, just compared your statement to them.
Try to work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>5186408
>"muh feels > reality"
Says the man who insists he be called a woman.

>>5186414
And I never said you used Tumblr, either, I compared your idiocy to them, thus implying it, as you did. I'll work on my reading comprehension only if you work on yours.
>>
I'll just leave this here
http://genderanalysis.net/2015/09/paul-mchugh-is-wrong-transitioning-is-effective-gender-analysis-10/
>>
>>5186431
>muh feels tell me you're a degenerate tranny and muh feels are always right!
>>
>>5186431
No you said
>Try reading some philosophy instead of retarded teenagers on Tumblr
assuming I haven't read any philosophy and that I go to tumblr.

I mean you're free to lie about projecting your feels and attacking strawmen but it just kind of looks silly when anyone can just scroll up the thread and see all your posts.
>>
>>5186387
>And you're a retarded, delusional tranny. We all have issues we need to work on.
>Never said or implied anything about conspiracies. I just meant that doctors have a hammer and think everything looks like a nail.
>That whore make up isn't fooling anyone, you aren't actually passing. Try not to cry about it, your mascara will run.
You're arguing conspiracy theories with strawmen and spraying your immense insecurities all over this thread.

Get help man. It's ok to be gay. You don't need to tear the world down around you to do it.
>>
>>5183983
literally this

all the self-hating gays from /pol/ will come out of the woodwork
>>
>>5187039
Who do you think it is shitposting here all the time
>>
File: 1411317128314.png (59 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
1411317128314.png
59 KB, 700x566
>>5187065
pic related
>>
File: received_10153692605126692.gif (884 KB, 390x236) Image search: [Google]
received_10153692605126692.gif
884 KB, 390x236
>>5172921
That might be the cutest Pepe I've ever seen
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.