[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3/4th of lesbians are obese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: rosie-odonnell-ap.jpg (48 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
rosie-odonnell-ap.jpg
48 KB, 475x356
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2014/09/02/why-the-federal-government-spent-3-million-to-study-lesbian-obesity/

Seriously, why are lesbians so fucking fat?
>>
>>5172847

The stress of living without male resources
>>
>>5172847
Muh beautiful curves and cellulite
>>
>>5172847
Please pity dykes. They have to put up with women.
>>
Don't have to live up to beauty standards of hets, bis, or even the dykes with a cock fetish.

Size = larger and stronger thus more masculine in the eyes of women so...they pack on the pounds.
Kind of how gay dudes are really really self conscious about their weight and how feminine and submissive they can be.
>>
>>5173014

if lesbians are so into women why do they pretend to be masculine
>>
>>5173246
>if lesbians are so into women why do they pretend to be masculine
<troll="maximum">Because women are cray cray </troll="maximum">
>>
>>5172847
Those are AMERICAN lesbians. I feel that has to be emphasized. As for why - women would tend to care less about the looks than men would and lesbians especially are significantly, significantly more likely to be in the part of the population that would genuinely believe in something like fat acceptance movement or "all curves are beautiful".
>>
>>5172847
Because they aren't. Well, they are by choice. Since no man wants an ugly fatty like ol rosey there, they claim to be lesbians so they can tell their dying grandmother that's why they never got the joy of being a grandparent
>>
>>5173654
This. I'd bet a lot of them are only doing it for attention. My brother's met a good lot of them in college. They're desperate for male attention, meanwhile I'm slim, fit and gf-less.
>>
>>5173253
the ending tag doesn't have an attribute
>>
File: 1446039738438.png (3 KB, 435x440) Image search: [Google]
1446039738438.png
3 KB, 435x440
>>5172847
Maybe they should lay off the carpet
>>
>>5173719
Yeah I realized that after posting. Just didn't "look" right before I saw my mistake.
>>
>>5172847
Men are attracted to the physical form of a female only.
Women are attracted to both the physical form and the resources provided (money, strength, fame, power), but the resources come 1st looks 2nd.

Gay men are attracted to other men, like a straight man would like a woman, that's why they're all vain and look good, because they know to attract a man they have to look physically attractive.

Lesbian women are attracted to other women, like a straight woman would like a man. that's why they all dress manly despite having feminine personalities, and care more about the emotional side of a woman rather than the physical, which causes them to let themselves go and look like unhygenic hambeasts
>>
>>5173253
>muh women in tech
>>
>>5173892
when did you get your doctorate in dadscience?
>>
That's not what that study is for, it's not what it says, this has been debunked dozens of times JUST on this board ALONE, and you are one stupid faggot OP.
>>
Natural selection. Men need to be fit to compete for women and women conform to whatever men find attractive. Lacking this selective pressure, and driven by their emotions, lesbians devolve into the natural female state of gluttony. Gay men otoh are assertive and will mold themselves into idealized men in order to win the attention of other idealized men.
>>
>>5172847
lesbians don't exist, they do it to get attention. If these fat and fugly bitches didn't hold hands men wouldn't even bother to look twice at them.
>>
>>5173892
That's the usual argument I see floating around here. It's funny how it contradict's 4chan's ideal that women only go for chads and jamals
>>
>>5173892
Tbh this seems 100% accurate to me.
>>
>>5176248
But even fat girls can still get fat guys or chubby chasers.
I'm 130 lbs (which is a lot of weight for my height) and living in a small town I tried the whole guy thing in high school before I came out.
I'm not disgusted by them, I'm just not sexually attracted or excited to/by them.

The appeal of butch women are that they're physically more powerful then me, and usually more dominating and domineering and I dig that. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't not date a fem, but I'm attracted to them for other reasons.
>>
>>5173892
I can confirm this
>>
>>5172847
desu my theory is:
>gay community=smaller community=not that much competition by numbers, but higher competition by smaller numbers
>if everyone in this community is fat, then no one thinks it's weird. also all thins are usually taken because they have first choice unless they're insane, also most thins strangely are either a lil bi or just one of those farmer skinny types
>>
>>5176004
Who are you quoting?
>>
I live in a big gay town which is maybe one of the gayest places in the damn country and I swear, I don't know too many fat lesbos. Most of them I know seem alright to me...like, not skinny, but not obese. I'd say stocky. Almost all of them play sports and have their whole lives, so it makes sense to me that they'd have more muscle and weight.

But I don't know. My metabolism kicked into overdrive when I was 22 and it hasn't slowed down even a little after a decade, so I'm the rare skeleton dyke. My gf is slightly overweight, has been on a strict diet for years, lifts everyday. She's fucking built like a tank and out-benches most guys. But most people would probably just call her fat without a second thought.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.