[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be bi (don't shoot me) >hanging with bestfriend at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1446453676885.jpg (1 MB, 2258x1678) Image search: [Google]
1446453676885.jpg
1 MB, 2258x1678
>be bi (don't shoot me)
>hanging with bestfriend at other friend's house
>It's quite chilly, mention "wow, I'm really cold".
>He says "Do you wanna hug? I heard that's a good way to warm up
>He embraces me tightly, I return such.
>We hug closely for like 15 seconds
>Other friend walks out of house and we awkwardly detach from one another

Is it just me or was that extremely fucking gay?

(repost fro gaygen because they are faggots)
>>
yeah, hugging is gay
in fact, never show affection towards another male unless you are a complete flaming fag
>>
>>5170577
some feel any male to male touching beyond a shake, punch, slap, or on a wrestling mat is gay. sadly they are cutting themselves off from some quality bonding experiences.
>>
That's cute. Keep that friend OP, he sounds nice
>>
>>5170582
>>5170624
>>5170631
To be clear this wasn't a pat-on-the-back bro hug. I hug my male friends all the fucking time and it's literally one arm slung around the back and a pat and that's it, y'know? And also, it's a way of greeting/parting, not just done because I'm cold.

Idk I'm still confused as to whether what happened was homo or not. I've seen people on the internet post "cute" shit about boys being gay together and all they do is touch arms or legs or hands.

Idk I still feel like it was homosexual as fuck
>>
>>5170705
I'd confront your friend about it
>>
>>5170705
put your penis in his butt
>>
>>5170718
>>5170719
So, it WAS gay?

Ok, all I needed to know.
>>
>>5170705
I know. past a certain age, poodle piling with guys is just right out.
>>
other friend walks out of house and you detach? I don't get this part.
>>
>>5170577
If you are bi, why would you care if this was gay? do they take away your bi membership for too much gay shit?
>>
>>5170756
well...we were two men embracing each other tightly who for all our other friend knows are straight.

we were embarrassed.

>>5171578
lol. I do care, a lot actually, because if it was gay... that's a good thing. I'm just new at this still :/
>>
>>5172966
Newfound bisexual here op

I overthink all the gay shit now, I think it's normal. Had a few beers with a gay dude at a dive bar and it dawned on me its basically a date now that I'm out. I miss when I was straight drinking with gay guys.
>>
>>5173226
hm

maybe I am overthinking everything, but I can't help it. I have like an internal journal of all the shit we've done together that could be considered gay, or stuff he's said to me...I mean, it gets pretty gay IMO.

I like to think about how, when I told him I finally caught up with him on an anime, he said
"now we can watch together like a real couple :)", because it just sort of gives me peace. That was a few years ago, now, though.

There's way more stuff
>>
>>5174054
if it's coming from a bi / gay guy the action itself doesn't necessarily have to be gay. could just be he's gotten out of the "no gays is good gays" mentality straight guys subconsciously spread and now he's just more used to the idea of touching another man in a friendly manner.

girls do shit like this all the time and it doesn't mean anything. bi girl here, and, if i cuddle with another girl while talking or watching a movie, nobody thinks anything of it. it's just something friends do.

guess it could be that he's trying to initiate something too, though, if it's seemed all pointed and things
>>
>>5174111
I think it's very different with girls. Guys, well, we don't cuddle.

Like I said, I've had plenty of close, platonic-as-fuck male relationships and some of them even know I'm bi...it just doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>5174111
Oh, and he claims to be straight, but that's obviously not 100% true.
>>
>>5172966
>lol. I do care, a lot actually, because if it was gay... that's a good thing. I'm just new at this still :/
, ok then well in that event you have to make the determination on how you really feel and if you find emotional or sexual connection out of it. or, is it more you are looking for validation that this is an indication of HIM being gay, because not knowing him, I can not answer. as to the question does this mean YOU are gay, i still can not say, just because you have strong feelings for him ( I am assuming of course) you may still be bi hard to say. That is really a determination that YOU alone will have to make. I wish you luck either way.
>>
>>5170577
Have the Asians made yaoi about you two yet? That'd be a definite indicator.
>>
>>5176834
they would if they watched us haha
>>
File: 5213c31daa5c3.jpg (84 KB, 564x850) Image search: [Google]
5213c31daa5c3.jpg
84 KB, 564x850
>>5175642
well, I'm pretty secure in my bisexuality. I have no idea how he feels...he's told me he's thought about me sexually, being my boyfriend, and that he is straight in almost the same sentence. I've confronted him about this and he never really said anything other than he's too busy figuring out his life for any sort of romantic relationship.
>>
>>5170756
SPOILER: THEY WERE OUTSIDE
>>
>>5185523
that's what I figured, but it isn't stated.
>>
>>5185693
context clues
>>
>>5182441
okay, so let me get this straight. He tells you he has had gay thoughts about you, and later he hugs you to keep you warm in the cold. Dude obviously has some form of sexual attraction. Sounds alot like my predicament, so he might want to try another guy out (you) but he needs it to happen in a way that no one else could ever figure out and that if he ended up being straight it wouldn't change your friendship.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.