[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
people are retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1414386101931.jpg (78 KB, 590x564) Image search: [Google]
1414386101931.jpg
78 KB, 590x564
>be me
>make a profile on queer website in order to find a cute femboy or twink boyfriend
>so far only ultra faggots and uglyshits contact me
>the few good looking twinks are either retarded teenagers, or shallow without interests, or not actually good looking, or any combination of these factors
>turn to ftms but because of internalized transfobia I have hard time recognizing them as males-for me, they are just women pretending and they are about to start behaving as women at any moment, which is disgusting
>my only option are mtf trannies. they are bros, but many of them looking disgusting or tryhard to behave like women, which is disgusting
>tfw no good looking mtf twink on hormones who doesn't mind being cool and andro

this world is messed up
>>
>>5169898

be the change you want to see in the world
>>
>>5169898
I'm sure you're a great catch yourself.
>>
>>5169911
>Implying i'm not already

I can't date myself though
>>
Occam's Razor. What's more likely: that all of these many people whose only two similar data points are contact with you and some shitty website are universally garbage, or that your personality is shit?

Protip: you made a greentext post. You're shit.
>>
can you explain what 'cool and andro' means to you?
>>
>>5169935
>le who are you quoting

epic meme dude

also, Occam's razor doesn't work
>>
>>5169943
You are legitimately retarded, aren't you? Diagnosed and everything. Fess up. We're all anon here.
>>
>>5169942
I'm talking about fashion and interests. I'd love to meet a mtf who presents as androgynous male and possibly, has the so-called "stereotypically male interests", which means vidya, guns, sci-fi/fantasy, kinky erotica, etc.

Instead I get either someone who wants to be treated like a little princes and plays with plushies OR a whore with breast implants and neovagina who acts and looks like every cis slut out there and has interests of average teenage bimbo
>>
>>5169898
>other people aren't ok with just being my fetish objects and looking and acting exactly how I want them to
>bawwwwww
>>
>>5169995
What's wrong with fetishizing each other?

Let's be honest, everyone but most desperate people dates those who, in one way or another, trigger one's fetishies. This is the essence of the so called "attraction".

If I am to put up with the entire game of dating, which may or may not work out in the end anyway, I'd love it to be worth it. Otherwise, why even bother? Why date people whom I don't recognize as good looking, who don't have similar interests to me, and who demand I treat them as such an such? That would only make my life miserable.
>>
>>5169958
you lost me at the andro male part. sorry, i like pretty clothes :u
>>
>>5170033
i-it's okay to like pretty clothes, as long as you have interests beyond that

I was describing my perfect partner, it doesn't have to be perfect...but if your only characteristic is the gender stereotype you are roleplaying, and if you have nothing going on in your life beyond wearing pretty clothes and photoshoping your pictures, then it's no game

in fact, for example, I love stuff like lolita fashion, which is obviously ultra feminine..but most people who are into it are just not my type
>>
>>5170048
you also seem to think im not actually a girl, which is an issue. just a gross birth defect that broke the rest of my body.
>>
>>5170016
Well your standards are highly specific and unrealistic. I'm saying the problem isn't that other people are retarded, it's that you are if you expect that much from people
>>
>>5170060
I mean, I don't think that, but I wouldn't mind treating mtfs as females or ftms as males if that's what they want...minimal mutual self respect demands so, right?

If that's still too much for people like yourself, then it's a no game for me. Too many transpeople are in love with themselves. They only need partners for self validation. It's okay, as long as it's not blatantly obvious.
>>
>>5169898
i fit pretty much what you are looking for, but you seem a bit autistic complaining on 4chin
>>
>>5103416
>>
>>5170096
lol i was thinking the same.
>>
>>5170096
i was thinking the same
>>
>>5169898
Not really, you are messed up you are probably just as bad (if not worse) than the people you have issues with, Beggars can't be choosers bro.
>>
File: go fuck yourself.png (142 KB, 634x344) Image search: [Google]
go fuck yourself.png
142 KB, 634x344
it sounds like your standards are way too specific/high and instead of being modest you are being a cunt and rejecting erryone
when chances are you are not the hottest piece of ass around either, nobody's perfect and you aren't the exception to that rule. so get over yourself and just give shit a try for once, homie
jesus, fuck
>>
>>5169958

>I'd love to meet a mtf who presents as androgynous male and possibly

I'm mtf in the sense that I am in the process of transitioning, but I don't want to be a cis girl and consider myself more inbetween male and female. I like girling it up sometimes, but I'm pretty light on the makeup and I dress more androgynous.

>has the so-called "stereotypically male interests", which means vidya, guns, sci-fi/fantasy, kinky erotica, etc.

I don't really vidya much, don't care for guns, etc. I do like scifi and I guess erotica is alright? I'm more into yaoi.

>Instead I get either someone who wants to be treated like a little princes

Only sometimes

>whore with breast implants and neovagina who acts and looks like every cis slut out there

have neither and plan on neither

Tbh you're standards are like, really specific and while I might fit the template you sound like kind of an asshole and need to chill the fuck out. Maybe you're scraping the bottom of the barrel because your shitty attitude puts others off?
>>
>>5169958
call me
>>
>>5169898
>>tfw no good looking mtf twink on hormones who doesn't mind being cool and andro

good looking is subjective, but this describes me pretty well. too bad for you i'm a boring neet with no interests, hobbies or personality.
>>
>>5176439
But for real we're not super rare. I want to take hormones just to get a bit more of an androgynous look but I also dig video games, shooting guns, working out, and hot smexy hentai
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.