[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: 1.jpg (414 KB, 1781x405) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
414 KB, 1781x405
Came across this comic, was wondering what transpeople think of this and if this is an accurate way to explain the condition to non-trans people?
>>
>>5168982
No.
>>
>mascara doesn't look good on me
>IT'S SOCIETY
>dresses like a hippie mom instead
lel
>>
Maybe for some people but not for me. I couldn't fucking wait to transition, also I'm getting laser hair removal as soon as I can, fuck beards get them off me.

It seems like this person's dysphoria is more social and mental than physical. Some people are like that.
>>
File: 1446558530146.jpg (8 KB, 124x116) Image search: [Google]
1446558530146.jpg
8 KB, 124x116
Here's the abridged version
>>
According to this comic transgender and genderqueer are the same thing. I have no idea what genderqueer means.
>>
File: facepalm.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
352 KB, 533x526
>>5168982
jesus fuck
If you go out in girl mode with a full beard then off to Auschwitz with you. Seriously, I didn't start presenting as fem part time till over 9 months on hrt. Transition is like walking a fine fucking line, its like being a god damn spy. It takes an unparalleled amount of skill and finesse.
>>
This comic also seems to say being a transwoman=just wanting to wear make up and girl clothes.
>>
No, this is 100% bullshit transtrender hot garbage. Being a woman has fuck all to do with makeup or nail polish or how you "present" yourself and this dude can go go take a long step off a pier and die
>>
>>5169153
Underrated post.
>>
>>5168982
Disgusting, bearded "women" have probably done more to set back transsexuals than anything in the last few years.

Leave it to a movement that has spent the last fifty years trying to criminalize lgbt and ban their medical care to slip in Trojan horses like this.
>>
>>5169164

It's for special snowflakes who say fuck gender norms. Basically for dykes, confused trans and men who like skirts and makeup that want a special label.
>>
>>5169293
>>5169257
>Says he's genderqueer literally in the third panel

Say what you will about nonbinary or whatever, but in no way is he claiming he is a trans woman. He's genderqueer, has a female side to him, and he enjoys presenting as a woman. Nothing more nothing less.

Honestly why do you guys get so goddamn salty about people like this? You don't see ftms throwing temper tantrums about bull dykes.
>>
>>5168982
kek

NO

maybe for gender queer people, but not for transpeople
>>
>>5169416
>why do you guys get so goddamn salty about people like this

because attention whores with made up problems are annoying as all fuck to real people like us.
>>
If you are a special snowflake Tumblr trans person then yes. if you're a real trans person than no, not really.
>>
>>5169477
So you're just a condescending prick then. Got it.

I will never understand the internalized transphobia of some trans people.
>>
>>5168982
no, not really. being a woman takes time, but not shaving is just lazy.
>>
>>5169691
i dont get my transphobia to trans peopel either somtimes.

For example. there this 4 year old trans women in my house, she looks like a middleaged boxer. she dresses like a dude. she hasnt changed her name, she hasnt started hormones and she dresses in pink frill dresses and openly expresses about wanting to be a sissy boy who loves big black cock. And ok sure she used to be an east end gangster that went around queer bashing in the 80's but shes a muslim now too and trans women

and honestly i dont know why i hate her.
>>
>>5169416
>you don't see ftm mad about bulldyke
Speak for yourself. Last thing I want is to be associated with a bunch of vulgar and violent creeps
>>
>>5169725
She's 4, give her a break.
>>
>>5169416
>but in no way is he claiming he is a trans woman.

He says hes trans on his twitter idiot
https://twitter.com/HubbellJustin
>>
>>5169923
Trans, not a trans woman.
>>
>>5169945
Trans means transsexual.
If you say you're trans you're either mtf or ftm.
>>
>>5168982
Fuck "gender queer" dudes who wear dresses and make up but don't fucking shave or take hormones. They are fucking cancer and they make me want to vomit. I'm mtf btw
>>
>>5169960
Trans can also mean transgender and the "gender queer" crowd likes to claim that they're trans because they claim they don't fit into established genders. It's dumb but it's what they do
>>
>>5169945
>Trans, not a trans woman.

So what does that mean then? He's trans...what? Train, aeroplane, cat, sheep?
>>
>>5169976
Transgender and transsexual is the same thing, you shouldn't give in to special snowflakes attempt to hijack it.

Transgender has a bigotted history as well, it's retarded to try to hijack it or use it instead of transsexual.
It's like starting to use "colored", to mean anyone that isn't porcelain white, and try to seek victimization in the label, despite "colored" being a racist term.
>>
>>5169976
So they are making a confusing issue even more confusing?

I went to his site and he keeps saying he is trans and answers messages from ftm and mtf.
>>
File: tumblr_nvbenfKwCH1qijcczo1_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvbenfKwCH1qijcczo1_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
He's giving me a bit of a chris chan vibe
>>
>>5168982
That comic is not a representation of what the average trans person thinks and feels. However, there's nothing wrong with that person living how they want.

Most women don't want facial hair. That author is probably nonbinary, not mtf.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (105 KB, 554x572) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
105 KB, 554x572
>>5169725
> used to be an east end gangster that went around queer bashing in the 80's but shes a muslim now too and trans women

There's no way this is real
>>
>>5170026
>So they are making a confusing issue even more confusing?

It's not confusing, you are just stupid.
>>
>>5170094
Repression and denial. They exist.
>>
>>5170010
I mean, I'm mtf and I prefer transgender to transsexual, it just sounds nicer. And it does away with the argument of "you can't be transsexual unless you wanna get bottom surgery" that old trannies always say
>>
>>5170178
Transgender literally meant a transsexual that didn't want to have srs.
>>
>>5170098
Thanks for beng a complete cunt.
>>
>>5169976
So you are saying all trans people are special snowflakes? Alrighty then.
>>
>>5170219
You're welcome, dummy! :)
>>
File: 1421422241526.jpg (8 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
1421422241526.jpg
8 KB, 289x175
>feminism was a huge help

Only accurate in the alternate reality of Tumblr.
>>
>>5170205
Cool, sounds perfect then
>>
>>5170205
But wont they feel wierd if they dont have their body match their gender?
>>
>>5170223
No just the gender queer ones
>>
>>5170234
>says transgender means anyone who doesn't fit into their gender stereotypes, which is basically everyone

No wonder people do not take trans issues seriously, you sound like a tumblrtard.
>>
>>5170262
It's a derogatory and unecessary word, meant for segregation, and basically meant that non-ops were just transvestites.

>>5170268
Because of their genitalia?
That's like the last thing that matters.
>>
File: tumblr_nsoru5gdlM1qijcczo1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsoru5gdlM1qijcczo1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
Don't be jealous hons...
>>
>>5170285
>Because of their genitalia?
That's like the last thing that matters.

But isnt it the reason they are trans? How can it be the last thing that matters?
>>
>>5170282
>says transgender means anyone who doesn't fit into their gender stereotypes, which is basically everyone

I never said that anywhere in this thread and neither did the person you were talking to before me. Jesus christ how dumb are you? Might wanna reread everything very carefully if you're confused.
>>
>>5170304
Words have meanings, and you are implying transgender can refer to other people, not just people who are mtf and ftm. This can be confusing to people, but rather than back your point up you decide to call anyone who doesn't understand dumb. It comes across as you making shit up. Like I say if this is the attitude you take its little surprise people do not take the movement seriously.
>>
>>5170301
When you go outside and see a male and female... Is the genitalia the first thing you see?
How often do you actually see peoples genitalia?

It's their appearance you see, and it's their appearance you base your gendering on. Likewise, a trans person will have that as a priority to fix, unless they're basically socially retarded.
>>
>>5170326
I meant for them, not other people. I have read some trans people feel dysmorphic due to their genetalia, in that they know its there.
>>
>>5170341
Trans people aren't blind, they can still see what they look like.
>>
File: 1444778800976.jpg (29 KB, 720x676) Image search: [Google]
1444778800976.jpg
29 KB, 720x676
>>5168982
>accurate way to explain the condition to non-trans people?
>"feminism was a huge help"

B8b8b8b8b8b8b8
>>
>>5169164
Genderqueer is basically synonymous with non-binary transgender (though it seems to sound a bit political compared to just non-binary).
>>
>>5169416
>acknowledges this person is genderqueer
>refers to them with male pronouns
>>
>>5169209
bigot
>>
>>5170285
I think we've successfully taken it back though. I don't know anyone who self-identifies as a transsexual anymore. It just sounds gross and outdated
>>
No, this is gender non-conforming people thinking they're trans because gender roles are so ingrained as male and female. It's what 100% of people who claim to be non-binary while not having dysphoria are.
>>
>>5170815
>I think we've successfully taken it back though.
You haven't, it literally means anyone body that doesn't fit the harsh social gender expectations.
>>
>>5170869
Meh, I'd rather identity with a vague umbrella term than some term that sounds like an 80 year old bigot would use
>>
>>5170823
what difference does it make
>>
>>5171334
What do you mean? These kids who realized they aren't confined to their gender roles are making a mockery of trans people and making it harder for them to transition. A lot of FtMs are complaining about longer wait times at gender clinics because you have cis women thinking they're non binary transmasc because they don't like to be feminine and think T will make them look more androgynous rather than like an actual male. They get dysphoria from transitioning, detransition, some have sued gender clinics, leading to more scrutiny because people on Tumblr encourage lying.
>>
>>5170053

garden variety flamer, these people used to gay, every accepted them and now the T has fucked everything up again, as usual.

Fuck trannies and this tranny is particular, right in the earhole
>>
>>5170664
Sounds pretty snowflakey to me.
>>
File: a0372960973_10.jpg (359 KB, 758x758) Image search: [Google]
a0372960973_10.jpg
359 KB, 758x758
>>5169153

hahhahhaahah FUCK that's a good post nice work anon

>>5168982

maybe a little but i wouldn't explain it to non-trans ppl this way especially since genderqueer is, seemingly, extreme end of the spectrum of normalness.
>>
what's this webcomic op
>>
>>5170053
i'd have a long winding conversation about trans discourse with them
also I'd totally fuck them.
>>
>>5169257
>This comic also seems to say being a transwoman=just wanting to wear make up and girl clothes
Yeah we get it your a transbian...
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.