[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who mommy here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
who mommy here
>>
File: 1434919331025.jpg (114 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1434919331025.jpg
114 KB, 533x800
>>5153391
me!
>>
>>5153408
will you be my mommy
>>
File: 1438302651149.png (122 KB, 239x284) Image search: [Google]
1438302651149.png
122 KB, 239x284
What does being a mommy mean to you?
What does having a mommy mean to you?
Is this an ageplay thing? A mentor thing? A thing for older/younger women?
>>
>>5153806
I'm a different anon altogether, but "having a mommy" means a lot to me, I just really want to have someone to be a mother figure I can look up to, because all my biological mother has only been giving me terrible anxieties, stress and self loathing, though I know she tries her best, she has her own issues too and a lot of it is my own fault, but I never had the maternal connection develop towards her so now it feels like I'm missing something.

For me it's part ageplay, being allowed to temporally abandon responsibilities of being an adult, having someone with experience with life in general to give me guidance, the motherly personality, being cared for and loved, and having someone to look up to. Though what I actually like is very contextual. I have a fair bit of fetishes that can relate to this stuff as well, i.e. lactation, huge breasts and some forms of ABDL can _maybe_ be cute.

Most forms of infantalism and ageplay I really do not enjoy, I'm not more into milfs/cougars than a girl in her early 20s either. And I don't intend to seem selfish, the love they'd give me I'd give back tenfold. I feel terrible if I don't get to do my part and then some in a relationship. I want support them at least as much as they support me.
>>
>>5153879
Are you literally me? Like holy shit you just described my situation with my gf 100% perfectly.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD
>>
>>5153901
Don't be angry at me, you're lucky. ;w; I'm still single.
>>
File: 1439555486102.jpg (93 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1439555486102.jpg
93 KB, 512x512
>>5153879
Thanks for sharing.
Now that I've met someone who likes changing my diapers, I had this realization: They were waiting for someone to do that for as much as I was waiting for someone to do that for me.
You are "giving" by letting yourself be taken care of by someone who wants to take care of you.
>>
>>5153928
dawww dont worry, im sure you will meet a cute girl soon. Tbh i never actually really thought about the whole mommy ageplay thing until i met my current gf, it just kind of evolved naturally. Shes so cute and caring and takes such good care of me, and she really loves it when i call her mommy. Shes not actually older than me, shes just super responsible, she acts a lot more mature, she holds a stable job, shes the breadwinner, etc etc etc. Its probably like 30% sexual and 70% love related.
>>
This is a comfy thread I'm glad to have bumped
>>
>>5153955
yeah im surprised. This is the first thread iv ever seen that hasnt been derailed by shitposting or people just hating on everyone.
>>
>>5153879
bifag here. You're incredibly lucky in my eyes. Every relationship I've had with a woman I've been expected to be the dominant one and it doesn't appeal to me. I've never been able to find a woman willing to do ageplay stuff with me, though it sounds like I'm much more interested in the ABDL part of things than you are, making it even more unlikely I'd find a girl willing to indulge in my desires.
>>
>>5153995
>ABDL
what is this?
>>
>>5153995
Oh, I do not have a girlfriend, but what I posted is what I want.

I do enjoy ABDL, but I find scat & watersports disgusting, and I'm not into babywear either. But wearing of diapers can be pretty cute on it's own I think, but I more enjoy the humiliation aspects that come with it as it clearly asserts who's who in such a relationship.
>>5153943
I hope so, not many will want a transbian though, but I do pass well right now and I'll only be cuter as time goes. I'll be post-op ASAP as well once I've been on hormones long enough, I'm so happy it's covered in my country.
>>
>>5154006
Adult Baby/Diaper Lover.
Acting and being treated like a baby or child, and/or just wearing diapers because you like the way they feel.
>>
>>5153879
I thought this was gonna be a freaky ass thread, but you know that sounds pretty normal and fresh. Huh. Okay, good look anon.
>>
>>5154006
Adult baby/diaper fetishist

I'm wearing a diaper and onesie now. For "Halloween" is what I tell people at least
>>
>>5154030
I see. im not going to lie, adult babies/diaper lovers are kinda cringe, but girls doing it is a lot less cringe then guys doing it.

>>5154029
You dont have to have the surgery silly. I mean yeah go ahead if you really want to, but as a transbian with a transbian gf i can honestly tell you that the sex is a lot better.

Iv seen and had sex with post op vaginas, they dont really look or feel anything like the real thing.
>>
>tfw no mommy
>>
>>5154070
>tfw your mommy lives in another country and you cant be with her until you graduate college
>>
>>5154049
Oh, I have a lot more fetishes unrelated to this, which I suppose makes me "freaky", but they're relatively normal on the fetish scale. (Pet play, light BDSM, etc.)
Thanks.
>>5154051
I want surgery though, when I was still repressing I hated having sex with my ex GF and her libido was pretty high. I just don't enjoy penetration and having these fleshy bits between my legs gives me a lot of dysphoria.
And for your comment about how they look and feel, that depends a lot on the surgeon, and how long a girl has been post op, and if you get the option to touch up on the aesthetics once post op, which i do get in my country. I think the Surgeon we have is pretty alright, though if i don't find his work satisfactory I'll probably end up taking a loan or save up and go to one of the more well esteemed surgeons.
I'm not like a fair amount of lesbian MtF's I guess. I don't sexualize the want being a girl and having lesbian relationship at all, it just feels like what I need to live a fulfilled life, though I guess saying that makes me a special snowflake.
>>
>>5154051
I didn't say you had to like it, I was just telling you what it is.
As this thread has already shown, ABDL is just one of the things a "mommy" relationship can involve, and obviously not everyone in this thread is going to like all of them.
>>
>>5154103
i know. Im trying not to judge, its just kind of cringe is all. Im trying to be as open minded as possible, but having an adult wear diapers is just well... yeah.

>>5154096
I understand. IF you really do want the surgery then go for it. Just make sure that you are 100% positive its what you want, because theres no going back once you get it done, and I know quite a few girls who regretted getting it done after feeling peer pressured into getting it.
>>
>>5153879
A lot of this is actually me too, the ageplay and having a mother figure and being cared for, it really fills an emotional need I have I think, although it is a little bit sexual too. It's definitely got non-sexual appeal though. I don't know where to find someone willing to do this with me though, especially as a trans girl, most of the "mommy" stuff out there seems to be mother/son, and I really prefer to be more of like a "middle" than a baby, diapers and infantilism creep me out.
>>
>>5154116
I'm not peer pressured at all though. Not a single person have told me to get surgery directly or indirectly and I've come to this conclusion on my own. I just don't want to have a floppy bits of flesh between my legs, they're pretty useless now and I don't think they'll be any more useful later. I'm on Cypro and not intending to change, so I haven't had the libido to masturbate either. It just feels so unnatural to have this bulge so even if I had a bad surgery I'd be happier, but I'm not stupid so I'll get the best surgery I can get my hands on.
>>5154127
We're a lot alike, anyways there's a lot of girls who are okay with transgirls, who actually see us as people they'd be compelled to care and love for in a more sisterly or motherly fashion as we often have it very difficult as a natural instinct. I know a few who are like this, but they live on the other side of the world, and I'd be a bit incompatible with them due to other reasons, but my point is that our chances aren't that bad Anon. c:
>>
>>5153940
>They were waiting for someone to do that for as much as I was waiting for someone to do that for me.
>You are "giving" by letting yourself be taken care of by someone who wants to take care of you.
As weird as that example sounds to me, that is absolutely true.
>>
>>5154163
well, i still don't really know where to look to find someone like this...I wish there was a website other than fetlife for ageplay relationships
>>
>>5154186
The people I've found, has been on f-list which is some fetish based roleplaying website that lets you set up a profile and stuff similarly to fetlife, but intended for only RP(real life stuff is really not to be involved, it's against the rules to advertise for it for instance.) You then can find other people through searches and chat with them. Though don't go there if you don't intend to RP. But the people I found there were people I've RPed, chatted and have became good and fairly close friends with to a point I know them outside of the site as well.

Anyways if you want to meet new people and enjoy creating a cute character that is your own and writing roleplay you might like it there, it'd help you cope at least.
>>
>>5154331
i guess, it's not really as helpful as finding someone IRL though :/
>>
>>5154366
It is a struggle, I sympathize with you Anon. I wish us the best.
>>
Bump for mommies
>>
>>5155824
be my mommy pls ;w;
>>
>>5157858
tfw no one will ever be your mommy

;-;
>>
>>5157858
>>5158025
I wish I was already responsible enough to be somebody's mommy. And that I was lactating. But both of those goals are on my horizon
>>
don't die on me
>>
>>5163694
2 late :(
>>
mommy bump
>>
>>5154331
c'mon, you're on 4chan. we know what's f-list...
>>
File: 1446006976304.jpg (296 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446006976304.jpg
296 KB, 800x800
Ask me questions, I'm a mommy gf to a qt scruffy boy.

The most important thing about this relationship dynamic is that there are no requirements besides needing to care for a boy, and him aching for that affection more than breathing. He can be a bearded Marine and still be only a kid in his heart. Often boys don't consciously know they want a mommy gf until it's coaxed out of them.
>>
>>5165084
Where does one find someone like you?
:3
>>
>>5165103
Hm... There is online (FetLife, f-list, /r9k/'s and /d/'s gentle femdom threads, omegle) and finding one by chance in real life, which is a lot harder. Dom girls are rare but easy to spot. She will take charge, is confident, and is a strong speaker. After you've gotten one as a regular gf, you can try initiating yourself. A mild thing that works well is asking her to stroke your hair. If she likes it, from there slowly escalate. This is by far not a normal type of relationship so even naturally dominant girls will need some cues. Or you might get lucky and find a girl who already knows all this and is just waiting for a qt boy to use it all on.
>>
>>5165146
Well, I'm not a boy, but thanks.

I've never tried fetlife, is it spoopy?
>>
>>5165157
Oh cool, it's gonna be way easier for you then. Lesbian/bi women are less conditioned to be mentally stuck in typical "submissive feminine" roles.

I-I don't know anon. I met the one I take care of from omegle. He mentioned he thought some gentle dominant things were cute and it went from there.
>>
File: Lunch_loira.jpg (30 KB, 565x469) Image search: [Google]
Lunch_loira.jpg
30 KB, 565x469
>>5153943
That's so cute <3

>>5153955

>>5165146
But a lot of gf and bf will find strange if i wanted they to treat me like daughter sometimes.

I sure i would love to say "i want make incest with you!"
Or if i have a open relationship.
>>
>>5165180
I doubt it'd be easier for me; I'm trans. However I'm not AGP and whatnot, don't like having male bits, etc.

I've found a few people who were suited for that kind of role in the past, but none of them were wanting anything real life related, hence why I'm curious about fetlife which is intended for real life things.
>>
>>5165146
Fetlife is not a very good site, they intentionally make it hard to find someone near you...I haven't really found anyone that's interested in ageplay around me on there.
>>
>>5165146
What would you recommend putting in your tags on omegle, anon?
>>
mommy bump
>>
mommy bump
>>
>>5172121
did someone say mommy bump?
>>
mommy bump
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.