[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been on hormones for at least half a year but according
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 21561.jpg (30 KB, 563x548) Image search: [Google]
21561.jpg
30 KB, 563x548
I have been on hormones for at least half a year but according to my mom I smell like an "alpha male" after I exercise. She even suggested I will never find a boyfriend as long as I smell like a dude but I don't get it, my testosterone levels are within female range so what might be the cause? I am worried.
>>
> according to my mom I smell like an "alpha male"
your mom is weird
>>
Your mom might want to rethink her sexuality
>>
She's just being a piece of shit.
>>
Options:
>your mom is one of those pieces of shit that misgenders their kid to pressure them into detransitioning because they are a fucking awful person who sees their kids as extensions of themselves and wants shit to be a certain way and is perpetually assfractured
>you actually smell like a dude
>both

If the first is the case tell your mom to go fuck herself and then pop a wheelie on your unicycle and ride off into space. If the second is the case you can make your own decision about how much of a fuck you give and consult a doctor (you've been on hormones for half a year, so presumably you have someone to call about this) rather than the fucking internet.

If you're having trouble telling which interpretation is true and you would give a fuck if the second was true, just get several second opinions from trustworthy people after making it clear to them that this is serious and you need a non-bullshit answer.
>>
Girl sweat sinks too. Your mom is just being rude. You use deodorant and antiperspirant, right?
>>
>>5070215
>>5070244
She is a dick but doesn't mean any of it personally really. Still I am glad it was my mom who said that and not some guy while he's on top of me.

>>5070269
I want to know the truth but telling people to smell my sweat even out of "scientific" reasons might be weird. Again the only thing I can do now is to rule out the second option in case androgens in my body have gotten out of hand by waiting for another blood work which is due next week.

>>5070498
>You use deodorant and antiperspirant, right?
Uhm, no because normally I don't sweat or smell.
>>
>>5070709
>I don't use deodorant or antiperspirant
Well there's that mystery solved.
Titty skittles don't make your shit not stink anon.
>>
>>5070210
>my testosterone levels are within female range so what might be the cause?
The only other cause I can think of would be your mom being delusional and spiteful, but if you're really worried you could always see a doc to assuage your fears.
>>
>>5070210
She is fucking with your head.

She doesn't support you; if she said she did, she was lying.

You need to be careful around her. She is only trying to manipulate you and tear you down.
>>
>>5070210
WEAR DEODORANT!

and everyone smells when they work out and get all sweaty
>>
File: south-park-s02e03-chickenlover.jpg (64 KB, 618x421) Image search: [Google]
south-park-s02e03-chickenlover.jpg
64 KB, 618x421
I lived in a conservative catholic home, so I know what it's like to have a mom like that after I came out.
>>
>>5070709
you aren't a magic anime girl retard. wear deodorant
>>
File: animao.jpg (56 KB, 621x480) Image search: [Google]
animao.jpg
56 KB, 621x480
>>5071989
what if he IS a magic anime girl retard?
>>
You mother wants your dick.

Seriously, you smell 'alpha male'?

Go to /r/incest now and think about why you want rid of your wang.

(Or transles with her... idk.)
>>
>>5070709
Seriously you don't wear BO? You're one of those fuckers that stinks to high hell and doesn't even notice?

Wear deodorant.
>>
>>5070709
Fucking wear deodorant please.
You are not magically immune to smelling, because that's what living people do, they smell.
>>
My girlfriend doesn't wear deodorant sometimes and smelling her armpits turns me on, that's what I have to contribute here, hope you don't my story.
>>
>>5075734
Kek. Nice.
>>
>>5075682

>don't usually wear deodorant
>people always tell me i smell good when i'm not wearing it

am i magic?
>>
>>5076038
Everyone I've met has said the same thing. People that I sleep with can't shut up about it.

Unless I go for a week or more without showering and have been sweating a lot. But everyone has their limits.
>>
>>5076038
what do you smell like bby?
>>
>>5076038
>>5076059
They're smelling your perfume/shampoo or they're being nice. If you don't wear deo you smell like b o.
>>
>>5070709
>Uhm, no because normally I don't sweat or smell.
Lol that's like someone saying "uhm, no I don't shower because I don't sweat or smell"

I don't get some of you trans girls that can't even manage basic grooming habits.
>>
File: cheetah.png (100 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
cheetah.png
100 KB, 275x183
>>5076077
>If you don't wear deo you smell like b o.
>>
>>5070709
>Posting an image of a shit tier eceleb like you're on /v/

Definitely male in spirit.
>>
>>5076077
Some of the people I've fugged were nice, but some of them were real mean cunts. I don't think all of them were just pretending, some of them didn't mind saying something offensive at all.
>>
>>5076176
what do you fucking expect, retard? all these trannies here are fetishistic transbians and AGPs
>>
nothing turns me on more than the smell of a girl's crotch/armpits after a long warm day of rigorous activity tbh
>>
File: 16-Bunny-Picture.jpg (47 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
16-Bunny-Picture.jpg
47 KB, 600x425
If it makes you feel better, I am physically female and wear deodorant and I still smell like a fucking alpha male after a work out. Some bodies naturally are smellier then others. Bottom line is:

1. wear deodorant. That's why you stink. Duh.
2. You may still stink even with deodorant. Has nothing to do with being male. You're just naturally smelly.
>>
>>5075665
I don't wear deoderant and no I don't stink cause I'm on hrt and I'm white and just not everyone smells like a gross good just bc they don't smear urinal cakes under their arms.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.