[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They deleted my post from /fit/, I might as well just ask here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 124253346474.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
124253346474.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
They deleted my post from /fit/, I might as well just ask here.

How the fuck do I shave my arms and legs without getting razor bumps? I just shaved my arms first time ever and I cut both arms at least 3 times and there's a bump of spots that look more shaved than others.

Is veet gel cream for men any good? If I can't get the cream for men, will the regualr Veet cream for women suffice? I'm asking because men obviously have thicker hair than women and I'm a dude.

Like, I don't want to shave my legs with a regular razor because I wear skinny-fit pants and it will be really uncomfy.
>>
why did you ask fit about this
what
>>
>>5068046
they are into aesthetics on /fit/
>>
>>5068046
>year of the lord 2015
>lifting and not getting rid of your hair

Like I just shaved my arms and I look buffier, my skin looked olive and now I look considerably whiter.
>>
A lot of people do when they first start shaving. It sucks, but if you keep it up, eventually, your skin will get used to it any you won't get the bumps. Hard to say how soon, but a few months of regular grooming should be enough.
>>
>>5068044
why don't you stop denying your fundamental biology and be a damn man. it's fun. why would you wanna be a woman
>>
>>5068068
>mfw I've been a gym bunny for a couple months now and generally don't shave anything that isn't my face
>have a wicked goatee that I'm letting chill out
>hairy as fuck everywhere else
>>
File: dent.png (232 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
dent.png
232 KB, 625x626
>>5072128
>>
>>5072148
hawt. are you bara yet?
>>
>>5072148
I'm not one of those thick 200+ LB bear types nor do I want to be. I'm going for the twunk look
I was a parkourfag for a couple years back home so kind of wiry calisthenics muscle. Trying to be one of those tinybuff gym bunny savages.
>>
>>5072152
>>5072172
I'm bad at this.
Meant to reply to you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.