[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it guys, who here is simply born an extremely feminine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1328464986230.jpg (582 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1328464986230.jpg
582 KB, 1024x768
Admit it guys, who here is simply born an extremely feminine man and thus unable to get laid, ends up sexually frustrated, then out of desperation goes MtF trans and labels herself as "lesbian", so you can still get some of that sweet pus pus (doesn't work out in real life probably).

Please, be honest, you are anonymous.
>>
being trans doesn't help you get laid, and cis lesbians especially hate us universally regardless of our sexual orientation, so no you're just retarded and this is shit bait
>>
>>5066947
>being trans doesn't help you get laid

Yeah right. As if novelty of being trans does not give you bonuses in sexual world.

"Wow, he is a male to female lesbian, I wonder if I can still fuck him" ---- is this what MtF guys are thinking sometimes?
>>
>>5066947
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 2824516-1103668858-49144.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2824516-1103668858-49144.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>5066957
>he
>him
>MtF guys
>>
>>5066933
>Admit it guys, who here is simply born an extremely feminine man and thus unable to get laid, ends up sexually frustrated, then out of desperation goes MtF trans and labels herself as "lesbian", so you can still get some of that sweet pus pus
Eh generally mtf that identify as lesbian were never very feminine to begin with. If you really wanted to troll you should've went with they're to autistic and beta to get a gf so they become girls. That would make more sense tbh.
>>
not at all,
i was really feminine but actually girls liked that, i was basically one of the girls and it helped.
now all the girls i dated either were or came out as bisexual after dating me. after i transitioned i can still get pussy if i try but i am bisexual and socially retarded. i dont know how i get lots of people to like me off the bat, but it was happening before and after. girls dont automatically disqualify fem guys
>>
>>5066957
ok so dudes with a fetish want to fuck you, congrats

but you said this was about getting women.
unless you're into trannies too, that's the closest thing to a girlfriend you're gonna get as a trans girl.

if you don't believe that cis lesbians hate trannies check out literally any lesbian or feminist space in the internet
>>
>extremely feminine
>transbian
more like socially awkward
>>
>>5066957
yes, they think they are living in a yuri anime
>>
>>5067445
You must mean otokonoko anime; I can't think of any actual yuri series where traps or transgirls have any chance of hooking up with anyone in the main cast (but if you've got any recommendations...)
>>
>>5066933
I remember you. You're that guy all butt-blasted to see the grills hitting on the cute fem boy.

Always thought you were a faggot, tbh.
>>
>>5066933
That was me, then I got on hormones and now I'd rather have a bf

Still forever alone tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.