[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when your gf doesn't want to go out because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ray.gif (468 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
ray.gif
468 KB, 245x160
What to do when your gf doesn't want to go out because she doesn't think she "passes" but you know she's absolutely gorgeous?
>>
force her ofc
>>
>>5066600

Dump her because she doesn't need chaser scum tying her down
>>
>>5066600

You don't do anything, because as a person in love with her, you are blind to her flaws.
>>
Dump him
>>
Stop shitposting when ur supposed to be working bacon.

Hugboxer
>>
Kill people that don't come out so that she'll fear for her life.
>>
>>5066600
Quit lying to her, ffs! Just get her a bunch of morphine and help her end it.
>>
Wait.

It's dysphoria, there's nothing you can do but be supportive and nice.

Welcome to dating a trans girl, it has its own special problems you gotta learn to roll with
>>
>>5066600

Suck her dick.
>>
>>5066600
Murder him.

Then throw his body in a ditch.
>>
>>5066600
my ex bf use to always try to get me to go out with his friends and I never wanted to because I was so self conscious.
finally went out and hung out with him and his friends and two of them kept hitting on me.
ended up sucking his best friends dick in the bathroom at a house party
>>
File: Photo Jul 31, 11 11 53 AM.jpg (200 KB, 869x1303) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jul 31, 11 11 53 AM.jpg
200 KB, 869x1303
>>5066600
>What to do when your gf doesn't want to go out because she doesn't think she "passes" but you know she's absolutely gorgeous?

You make her feel beautiful. How this is accomplished will vary depending on the person/relationship.

My ex would tell me the most romantic and sincerely loving and flattering things. I saw it in her eyes that I was the most beautiful woman in the world, and I felt deeply loved and cared for by her. My feelings were understood and valued, but they were met with a deep reassurance that I'm better than I give myself credit for when I'm sad. She'd tell me that she wouldn't be with me if I was the scummy person I felt like on those days. She'd hold me real tight and kiss me and say sweet nothings, calling me by her loving pet names, and then tell me how beautiful I was. She'd drop everything just to rush over and be there for me if she knew I was feeling sad or ugly.

Ultimately OP it will come down to the kind of person you are. Are you a super awesome person whose love is a true privilege to receive? Are your feelings true? Can you communicate with her honestly and passionately?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.