[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be cute, attractive, 100% passable mtf >in college, on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1421841969784.jpg (217 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1421841969784.jpg
217 KB, 800x800
>be cute, attractive, 100% passable mtf
>in college, on my way to a class
>suddenly this hideous-looking hon shows up
>he's at least 6'2, with linebacker shoulders and a huge man chin with a bit of beard stubble visible, wearing a patterned skirt with those silly socks hons seem to love
>he's clearly going to the women's restroom
>I step in, look him in the eyes, and say as loudly as I can "Excuse me sir, you're looking for the wrong bathroom"
>proceed to flick my hair back and give him a smug smile
>he looks at me with a murderous look and starts going on about how he's a real womyn
>cut him off mid-sentece and tell him I'll call security if he doesn't use the correct bathroom
>he calls me a bitch and looks as if he's about to slap me
>at this point like 7-8 people have gathered around to gawk
>this cute, nerdyish guy I'm friends with is like how dare you
>I take my phone out as my friend and another dude step in
>they hold the hon down since he's clearly getting violent
>I call security, tell them some creepy pervert in drag is trying to sneak into the women's room and threatened to assault me
>make sure he hears every word, and use as much he/him pronouns as possible
>a few minutes later security arrives and leads him out
>they congratulate and thank me for letting them know a pervert was prowling around women's restrooms
>I sweetly smile and thank them for helping me out in turn
>give a smug little wink at the hon as he's being led out of the building
Why are hons so icky, gross and disgusting, /lgbt/?
>>
File: attachment.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
either this is bait or you're a fucking psychopath, or both.
>>
>>5066286
Highfive from /pol/!
>>
>>5066286
you forgot the last part where you cucked yourself and sucked nigger dick, degenerate faggot
>>
>>5066286
Things that never happened.
>>
Plot twist, you were the hon and there was no other mtf.
>>
>>5066345
Oh I'm terribly sorry..

But your answer is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!
>>
You should have let him see your erect penis poking through your shorts before he got dragged away, anon.
>>
>>5066286
good job anonymous
>>
>>5066433
Kek fucking top
>>
>>5066380
You did it again Shaymalan.
>>
>>5066296
She's become a real womyn.
>>
wtf does hon even mean?
>>
File: 1428330749190.png (288 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1428330749190.png
288 KB, 550x535
>>5066380
How did you know?
>>
>>5072522
The average /lgbt/ poster.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.