[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeder / Feedee Dynamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1342939280471.jpg (109 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1342939280471.jpg
109 KB, 406x406
I'm curious as to what people think of this. I'm currently in a relationship where a part of it revolves around the fetish.

I'm a male.
>>
I'm straight and love inflation/bbw girls but feederism just bothers me.

Good for you though
>>
This is actually a new term to me. Care to elaborate?
>>
My ex had a feeding fetish and I find it weird as fuck. He was always trying to feed me and he'd get oddly upset when I wouldn't take something off his fork before he confessed he had a feeder/feede fetish.

Fuck that noise. Some fetishes I just don't understand, and this is one of them. The other one is balloons/popping balloons.
>>
>>5066963
People who enjoy getting fat actively trying to get fatter.

I can understand it. I kind of am in there, though I'm also so bad at it that I can still find people fatter than me on the streets.

I think it's easier for men because there is no cultural standard of beauty being promoted at you. Most definitions of an "ideal man" (tall, big dick, etc) are as much about good genes as anything.
>>
>>5067004
>I think it's easier for men because there is no cultural standard of beauty being promoted at you.
are you retarded?
>>
>>5066232
I like fat guys, but i wouldn't date a gainer. There is definitely a point when a guy, no matter how hot, becomes too fat, even if I do like them big. It seems like gainers all want to gain some ridiculously excessive amount of weight that would only appeal to the most hardcore fat fetishists.
>>
>>5066232
Currently in one of these as a gainer. Was an encourager in a prior relationship, that ended due to having to move.

As with any fetish, you can make a relationship relying on only the fetish, but it won't last long unless you can be friends / are personally compatible as well. A fetish is not a cure for /foreveralone/.

For me, feeding play is completely determined by stomach capacity and the risk of vomiting. The godlike feeder lover is one that can somehow make the feedee reach his capacity without the probability of vomiting going above, say, 5%. This is really hard to do, but it's an ideal goal to work for.

The ideal feedee is the same, one that can take more extreme play (with limits) and somehow manage to keep it down.

I am not either, but I don't claim to be. I just practice and work on it. It's fun.
>>
>>5067020
Again though, genetics play a large part of what makes Chris Hemsworth look hot. I can't be as tall as him or have his body. Not even with surgery.

Meanwhile there's an entire Aesthetic Surgery industry that can grow a woman's tits up to Katy Perry size in addition to tummy tucks and whatever else. And fashion as a whole, good lord.

Meanwhile, men are just expected to look professional and the only product that claims it will make women want to bang you is AXE body spray and it's widely mocked.
>>
>>5067050
there's standards of beauty for both sexes. stop sucking feminism's clit so hard.
>>
>>5067050
plenty of men get plastic surgery, too, and the genetics bs could easily be applied to women, as well. bad/good genetics is bad/good genetics, regardless of gender. a woman's hip-waist ratio is just as reliant on genetics as a man's chiseled jawline, for example.
>>
>>5066232
all I know is fat dudes are hot, and I want to be one myself
>>
File: mysterious badass.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mysterious badass.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>5067058
>>
>>5066232
I think that shit is gross, but none of my business as long as they aren't leeching from the state and aren't trying to push that HAES fat acceptance bullshit. Own up to your unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
>>5067050
>or have his body.
>>>/fit/
>>
File: 1339031394873.jpg (971 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1339031394873.jpg
971 KB, 1280x800
>>5066290
I mean, I definitely do inflation related things on a semi-regular basis as well.

>>5067025
I agree with this, I've definitely met guys who have gone past my limit. I also don't like the sub-fetish of growing unhealthy.

>>5071742
I haven't ran into too many guys trying to live off the state, but several seek people to help them gain weight. I've given a few pizzas away, but I'm in the financial situation to do so... meh

Thanks for the input
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.